India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

what a return favour

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
If you all remember sultan saved rk by getting killed in car accident..look..and yesterday rk returned his favour by sendind him in jail..yup i know he is angry that ss smashed mk's photo..but yesreday proved that no one can talk rk ..only we can hear his bakabak..i think that's why sultan dirctly brought his mom in rk mansion..mr rk will ever realise that sultan just want to cure his mom by realising her thaat she is in now mk's house..she is getting her right..otherwise why he will sta there..wow what a return gift from rk to sultan for saving his life Thumbs Down

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindayalN.bhavnasumreensnowy72sweet_pie112mehurocksSophroniaPanthera..Sujith1001..gennyMsirjeeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-chrys-

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i accept Sultan saved RK..but it is better to let him to be there itself to die,instead of killing his feelings..Being a Man who love and respect his father as a idol and god...he doesnt accept anything which opposite to his dad's good character(according to RK) and that too from the person,whom he HATES THE MOST..and yet it is not proved that Meera's story which narrated by a druken man is TRUE to him properly. so wat ever he done was an normal act by a every human in that situation sona...i didnt find anything wrong in that.

even anybody whoever may is in RK's place,will do the same.

Edited by ...hema23... - 25 June 2013 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babita_14388madhvi4gurti.SoulMates.

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
and please don't say that madhu too saved sultan life..rk has nothing to do with it..that was madhu who belives to help somebody..but rk can't help anybody..he can do only bak bak Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasnowy72mehurockssirjeeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SONA_

If you all remember sultan saved rk by getting killed in car accident..look..and yesterday rk returned his favour by sendind him in jail..yup i know he is angry that ss smashed mk's photo..but yesreday proved that no one can talk rk ..only we can hear his bakabak..i think that's why sultan dirctly brought his mom in rk mansion..mr rk will ever realise that sultan just want to cure his mom by realising her thaat she is in now mk's house..she is getting her right..otherwise why he will sta there..wow what a return gift from rk to sultan for saving his life Thumbs Down

Gift? rk believes he gifted sultan by allowing him to save a superstar's lifeLOL
The more "noise" rk makes on the outside, the more one realises how khokhla he is on the inside and the more he ruins his life and brings tensions in lives of his family.

N.bhavnasnowy72krocksirjeeAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Good post Sona,

Regarding that car accident,he might have forgot about that incident itself.We know always he thinks about ,i ,me and myself only...LOLLOL

Loved todays episode,especially Sultan's scenes

N.bhavnasnowy72PantheraAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

i accept Sultan saved RK..but it is better to let him to be there itself to die,instead of killing his feelings..Being a Man who love and respect his father as a idol and god...he doesnt accept anything which opposite to his dad's good character(according to RK) and that too from the person,whom he HATES THE MOST..and yet it is not proved that Meera's story which narrated by a druken man is TRUE to him properly. so wat ever he done was an normal act by a every human in that situation sona...i didnt find anything wrong in that.

even anybody whoever may is in RK's place,will do the same.

You are right. Anyone in rk's place would not believe sultan. I feel bad for rk when he will finally realise what kind of a rangeela man his papa was. (If Cvs continue and show/give more proof that mohan is sultan's father as well).
But that is not the point here. The point is..no...everyone would not do what rk did. Because most ppl will not use every chance they get to speak in such a horrible manner ...even to the person they hate the most. Especially if that person comes adn says...look...this is what I believe. Most ppl would get angry..very angry. Not use the situation as a chance to just bad mouth other person...which is what rk did.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasnowy72mehurocksgennyMkrockABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chrys-

Good post Sona,

Regarding that car accident,he might have forgot about that incident itself.We know always he thinks about ,i ,me and myself only...LOLLOL

Loved todays episode,especially Sultan's scenes
so true di.rk means only i me, myself..he can't understand what others are saying..he always in his superstar land..ego making him blind

N.bhavnamehurocksABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-chrys-

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sona,good post.
RK also said in an earlier episode after Sultan points the gun at him that that favor is cancelled as RK is not punishing him for that.

And now  this jail sending gift,Sultan has returned it with interest by landing up at his RK mansion and deciding to stay there with his mom,for a few hours in jail,its gonna be a lifetime at RK mansion.lol.ROFL

RK wanted to steal Sultans Aazadi,ab khudki aazadi is gonna for a sixer as he has to do Watchmangiri for hos wife,kahin sultan na aajaaye and madhu se thoda baat karle.
I think this marks the beginning of the end of his Superstargiri.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaAnu-ReddykrockABBY_JERANKhatamKahani

Go to top