Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ira's POV is a truth Singhs need t realize (Page 8)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

@shalluu, I know that you hate Jagya, but before writing 'I would prefer my daughter to die than...' whatever reasons, you should at least think what you are writing.

Edited by Shinya - 26 June 2013 at 4:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
 Anyways, I am happy that finally Anandi and shiv spoke and cleared their doubts about jagya. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaLibra123tiny15

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I think Shekars are blind and have double standards, not only this situation... many times... they have guts to say something about jagya and what kind of daughter they raised??? just give Sanchi a chance she will screw Shekars the same way Jagya did, maybe even worse... They dont have rights to judge when it comes to Sanchi's husband... their daughter will be nightmare to every husband and family she is not marriage material not now, she is so far from marriage ...

I understand Alok and Ira mentioned Jagyas past, thats okey and that surely is something what should be considered and discussed before marriage...but is that the first obstacle and the biggest in this case???... i would say no...  shekars are no in position to choose husband for Sanchi, at  first place they should raised her as decent person, then they would get right to judge and to look for flawless husband ... now even Jagya is high standard for Sanchi... actually there is no Sanchi standard she does not deserve anyone, as soon as Shekars become aware of that fact and start doing something to direct Sanchi in right way to become mature i will start to respect them... now they r just blind superficial parents...

Edited by Ivanaa - 26 June 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

sorry but liking and thanking someone does not mean u can hand over your boy or girl to them for whole life...in india it's a big thing to save a girl from physical abuse and shekhars were acting like any normal parents would ...shekhars are not confused...just because they were good enough to respect jagya so much even after what he did to their own son does not mean they should be more good by agreeing their daughter's demand to make her get married to a two-timed divorcee who himself walked out the marriage and is their bahu's ex-husband...shiv must have met so many guys in his life who are good human beings but did he thought of getting them hooked to his sister

Sorry,I don't know whether you are reffering my post but I need to clear something from my side.

Normal parents like behaving doesn't mean its right.Any person would say the same thing about anandi what ira said about anandi in ud incident that doesn't mean ira was right.Any person will think like gauri about singh's but that doesn't mean she is right.Any person will think like jagya that I have told sorry,have asked apology so I should be forgiven but that doesn't mean he is right.As a viewer I clearly saw jagya was not at fault so why will I support alok ira's nonsense.The parents like ira alok are the sole reason of their daughter's disgusting behaviour.If I say Jagya was not liking anandi as he started loving gauri so we should understand his point of view why he is behaving rudely with anandi,will it be justified!

Singh's could have find flaws in anandi to justify jagya's act,sumi is the doting mother,she could have justified jagya's act and ask anandi to do something,did she do that!No!She went to Jagya,blamed him,slapped him,then asked anandi to not put sindoor,that doesn't mean that she don't love Jagya.

Nobody can justify the words alok ira used for jagya.Yes they got panicked but no they don't have any right to blame Jagya.How come they don't know how immature their daughter is!How come they were so sure that sanchi can't run behind Jagya.Because he has two failed marriage!It would be justified if they utter the first sentence 'how can you fall in love with your bhabi's ex!'Did they say that!No!

They can't give hands of their daugyter to jagya thats fine but why you are highlighting the past using even more insulting words for the person who don't know anything!Ok,ira alok didn't know that jagya is not like that!Jagya was a two time marriage failed and they knew it!Today they are thinking two time marriage failed person is for sure characterless and he only know how to trap and impress girls so why they didn't stop sanchi from taking jagya outside to show udaipur!Jagya is a two time failed person,he is craving for girls what if he had done something wrong to sanchi!Only because your girl fell in love with the two time failed person you came to a conclusion that he is impressing your daughter,your daughter can't fall for him,though you have seen the immense change in that person and he has done the most important favour to you by saving your daughter's pride.You are saying jagya and sanchi ki koi mel nehi!Wow!While I am writing this I am feeling disgusted!Look at your daughter Ira while saying something about others.I am not saying Jagya is better than sanchi.But what hurted me most that to show sanchi better ira alok insulted jagya using those words.Most irritating part is these are the same person who within a day are going to talk to singhs about rishta.

I am not against getting panicked of ira alok.I am against the rude word they use for a person everytime unknowingly especially Ira.You should think before saying anything and thats my only point.

Edited by shankythebest - 27 June 2013 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

we are talking about jagya and not gauri here...why will it matter to shekhars how much wrong gauri did when the person their daughter wants to get married to is jagya

You have talked about gauri so I used her karnama as examples.I am also talking about jagya and all the persons related to him.When alok doesn't know what happened with gauri why he is mentioning it in such a insulting manner!People taught us don't judge on the basis of your assumptions.You should not assume wrong things about a person you don't know anything.Jagya kisise bhi shadi kare that should not be their problem,I am saying that it as a viewer because I know jagya is not aware of that situation.You don't know anything but you are accusing him.If he would have said did you forget what jagya did to your brother then I would have think that he is hurt because of his son.But no!They are not saying what they should say.Jagya's third marriage was not jagya's idea nor singh's idea.It was shiv's idea and anandi almost forced him.Jagya kisise bhi shadi karle it will be called his third marriage.So its nonsense to say will you like to named as third wife.They are thinking it as an insult but on the contrary their son and DIL were the person to give the idea of third wife.So they should think what they are saying.Ok,so shekhars think being a third wife is an insult so I will keep it in my mind in future.That means whoever will jagya marry in future they will think low about her as she has become the third wife of jagya!

Edited by shankythebest - 27 June 2013 at 4:02am

tiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
btw i think ira is more responsible for spoiling saachi...because alok keeps shouting at her, dadu tries to reason with her but have you seen ira always protects her even if saachi is wrong...ira is biased abt saachi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrockszephyr29tiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

sorry but liking and thanking someone does not mean u can hand over your boy or girl to them for whole life...in india it's a big thing to save a girl from physical abuse and shekhars were acting like any normal parents would ...shekhars are not confused...just because they were good enough to respect jagya so much even after what he did to their own son does not mean they should be more good by agreeing their daughter's demand to make her get married to a two-timed divorcee who himself walked out the marriage and is their bahu's ex-husband...shiv must have met so many guys in his life who are good human beings but did he thought of getting them hooked to his sister

Sorry,I don't know whether you are reffering my post but I need to clear something from my side.

Normal parents like behaving doesn't mean its right.Any person would say the same thing about anandi what ira said about anandi in ud incident that doesn't mean ira was right.Any person will think like gauri about singh's but that doesn't mean she is right.Any person will think like jagya that I have told sorry,have asked apology so I should be forgiven but that doesn't mean he is right.As a viewer I clearly saw jagya was not at fault so why will I support alok ira's nonsense.The parents like ira alok are the sole reason of their daughter's disgusting behaviour.If I say Jagya was not liking anandi as he started loving gauri so we should understand his point of view why he is behaving rudely with anandi,will it be justified!

Singh's could have find flaws in anandi to justify jagya's act,sumi is the doting mother,she could have justified jagya's act and ask anandi to do something,did she do that!No!She went to Jagya,blamed him,slapped him,then asked anandi to not put sindoor,that doesn't mean that she don't love Jagya.

Nobody can justify the words alok ira used for jagya.Yes they got panicked but no they don't have any right to blame Jagya.How come they don't know how immature their daughter is!How come they were so sure that sanchi can't run behind Jagya.Because he has two failed marriage!It would be justified if they utter the first sentence 'how can you fall in love with your bhabi's ex!'Did they say that!No!

They can't give hands of their daugyter to jagya thats fine but why you are highlighting the past using even more insulting words for the person who don't know anything!Ok,ira alok didn't know that jagya is not like that!Jagya was a two time marriage failed and they knew it!Today they are thinking two time marriage failed person is for sure characterless and he only know how to trap and impress girls so why they didn't stop sanchi from taking jagya outside to show udaipur!Jagya is a two time failed person,he is craving for girls what if he had done something wrong to sanchi!Only because your girl fell in love with the two time failed person you came to a conclusion that he is impressing your daughter,your daughter can't fall for him,though you have seen the immense change in that person and he has done the most important favour to you by saving your daughter's pride.You are saying jagya and sanchi ki koi mel nehi!Wow!While I am writing this I am feeling disgusted!Look at your daughter Ira while saying something about others.I am not saying Jagya is better than sanchi.But what hurted me most that to show sanchi better ira alok insulted jagya using those words.Most irritating part is these are the same person who within a day are going to talk to singhs about rishta.

I am not against getting panicked of ira alok.I am against the rude word they use for a person everytime unknowingly especially Ira.You should think before saying anything and thats my only point.
i am not supporting Ira and Alok but just saying that i do not feel it makes them wrong person...a person can react differently in their different role which means if such thing would have happened with someone else Ira and Alok would have first thought and then said something but since it's happening with their own daughter they are kind of unbalanced mental stage which is making them react like this plus ira always comes across to me as totally unbalanced and protective mother who cannot look at her's child flaws and will jump on others to blame like she did in UD case (she blamed anandi when she knew shiv was one who told lie and happily agreed to get married)

I will always blame Shekhars for the way Saanchi behaves as a person but if we normally parents never put blame on their own child quickly...Bhairon and Sumitra and very rational and superb parents in my eyes...i always respect them for what they did but unfortunately every parent is not like this and Ira and Alok definitely do not come across to me parents as good as Sumi-Bhairon

ExcuseMePlz

Go to top