Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ira's POV is a truth Singhs need t realize (Page 7)

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Yes,skepblun,I read it in this forum,the exact words that alok ira are saying jagya trapped sanchi.I am upset reading it because trapping is a huge word to utter for a person and on top of that as a viewer I know Jagya is not at all at fault.Its sanchi who is the reason of this situation.So I have become more angry.Even now I am expecting that ira and alok didn't utter that sentence as I like this characters specially alok.
they said that? Shocked...well that's absolutely wrong...sorry i did not watch this week SBB and neither was there any update for this i know of Embarrassed

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
shiv agreed for this marriage? and even jagya? Shocked
what the hell is happening...a marriage based on one-side so-called love cum obession 
can't BV have any normal marriage...do they even know what normal marriages mean? Confused...either they have bal vivah or forced viviah or illegal vivah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaatiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
sorry but liking and thanking someone does not mean u can hand over your boy or girl to them for whole life...in india it's a big thing to save a girl from physical abuse and shekhars were acting like any normal parents would ...shekhars are not confused...just because they were good enough to respect jagya so much even after what he did to their own son does not mean they should be more good by agreeing their daughter's demand to make her get married to a two-timed divorcee who himself walked out the marriage and is their bahu's ex-husband...shiv must have met so many guys in his life who are good human beings but did he thought of getting them hooked to his sister 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
we are talking about jagya and not gauri here...why will it matter to shekhars how much wrong gauri did when the person their daughter wants to get married to is jagya
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
those who think it was anandi's fault for forcing jagya to get remarried should know that saanchi did not fell in love with him after knowing he is getting married...if jagya would ahve been left alone she would have still fallen for him so how is all this anandi's fault...why are we blaming others like Saanchi is a kid who has no sense of right and should have been told that your bhabhi's ex-husband is not someone you can maintain a relation with LOL
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

sorry but liking and thanking someone does not mean u can hand over your boy or girl to them for whole life...in india it's a big thing to save a girl from physical abuse and shekhars were acting like any normal parents would ...shekhars are not confused...just because they were good enough to respect jagya so much even after what he did to their own son does not mean they should be more good by agreeing their daughter's demand to make her get married to a two-timed divorcee who himself walked out the marriage and is their bahu's ex-husband...shiv must have met so many guys in his life who are good human beings but did he thought of getting them hooked to his sister 
i would prefer my daughter to die than marrying cheap jagat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...libsrocks

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

whole heartedly agreed with u  shalluuu...Wink
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

Originally posted by shalluuu

whole heartedly agreed with u  shalluuu...Wink
thanx my dear
i

Go to top