Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ira's POV is a truth Singhs need t realize (Page 3)

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
People who are saying shekhars badmouth jagya but where ? 
Alok just said jagya left anandi and even gauri in Mumbai. What wrong did he say about jagya ? It's a fact jagya left both the women he married. Shekhars agree that jagya is a changed man. Today's episode was not about whether jagya deserves a girl like saanchi or not. Tomorrow both anandi shiv will clear that jagya does not know about saanchi feelings. So people should stop bashing each other before knowing the entire conversation. Even in real life ur past will always haunt you. TM is right that singhs always tell the prospective marriage proposals that its jagya second marriage and never talk about his relationship with gauri. That is singhs fault and no one is blaming jagya for hiding it as he is very truthful about his past.

Edited by Sheetsden - 25 June 2013 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzleavesandwavesatominis

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
The topic is about parents wanting the best for their child. And a man with two failed marriages is not what any doting parent would want for their daughter.

They did not badmouth Jagya. They just said what anyone in general would've said.

CM and Daddu did balance it out by also outlining difference in background and nature of the two individuals.

Alok and Ira scolded Sanchi and did point out her flaws since childhood.

All in all Shekhars handled it well - much better than what a "news" like this would normally result in!

And who blamed Jagya for "hiding" any truth about himself?

It is always Sumitra primarily who is blamed for trying to find perfect and unmarried girl for Jagya and DS for hiding truth about him.

No one ever pointed Jagya because everyone knows he's honest about his past and in fact did not even want to marry the third time around!

Alok wasn't bashing Jagya. He was only telling the truth about him. Recounting someone's past deeds is not bashing. Baseless accusations and lies constitute bashing.

He's not supposed to know reasons why Jagya did what he did. He's always polite to him and doesn't mind his DIL or family's interaction with him and that's enough.
Otherwise no one is as courteous to people such as DIL's ex husband and liberal as Alok as been!

It is best for Anandi to keep silent or tread with caution in this matter. She can't go all out and start defending Jagya immediately! She's DIL of Shekhar family and Shiv's wife, and has already been suspected of not giving them priority. So she has to be careful and diplomatic! It is outlandish to expect her to say what Jagya said about Sanchi and declare he himself doesn't like her attention! There's a reason why Jagya also said this to Anandi when they were alone in his room and not in front of others (even Ganga)!

Not everything is meant to be said openly and so frankly!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BalikaV9Jan50Misseshamonamie111libsrocksanu rulzdivine_ramAnjanaYYZ

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

To all those who are saying jagya is hiding his past or his family is hiding his past, may I ask to whom did they hide his past? 

And how many proposals did he get so far? one was urmi's daughter who was mesmerized by their wealth and wouldn't mind his two or four marriages... she broke the rishta bec she found dadisa a big fraud. Second rista, the girl herself was a fraud. 

did jagya ever go to anandi and cry before her 'pls find a bride for me?' or did he go to that match maker in search of a bride? 

Poor man, he doesn't even want to marry... but his selfish hypocrite ex-wife for her own selfish reasons trapped him...she was indebted to singhs for giving her free food and shelter and then dumping her into another wealthy house, that she made a scapegoat of jagya by making him agree to a remarriage.

Shekhars do not want him only bec he is anandi's ex-husband.

They know he is now a good gentleman. I think people did not understand why actually shekhars were upset.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

To all those who are saying jagya is hiding his past or his family is hiding his past, may I ask to whom did they hide his past? 

And how many proposals did he get so far? one was urmi's daughter who was mesmerized by their wealth and wouldn't mind his two or four marriages... she broke the rishta bec she found dadisa a big fraud. Second rista, the girl herself was a fraud. 

did jagya ever go to anandi and cry before her 'pls find a bride for me?' or did he go to that match maker in search of a bride? 

Poor man, he doesn't even want to marry... but his selfish hypocrite ex-wife for her own selfish reasons trapped him...she was indebted to singhs for giving her free food and shelter and then dumping her into another wealthy house, that she made a scapegoat of jagya by making him agree to a remarriage.

They know he is now a good gentleman. I think people did not understand why actually shekhars were upset.

No one here is blaming jagya as he did not hide his past. People are blaming only singhs here. It's DS who always crys about her ladesar to anandi. No family wants their bahu ex husband to become their SIL whether he is good or bad. It's very weird according to the society norms and that's what alok was talking about.

Edited by Sheetsden - 25 June 2013 at 6:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzlibsrocksatoministiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

No one here is blaming jagya as he did not hide his past. People are blaming only singhs here. It's DS who always crys about her ladesar to anandi. No family wants their bahu ex husband to become their SIL whether he is good or bad. It's very weird according to the society norms and that's what alok was talking about.

@bold - that was my point. They are objecting because he is anandi's ex.

TM misunderstood why shekhars were upset and started quite an illogical topic.

Jan50Libra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
well, i was pleasantly surprised to know that shekhar's are dead against sanchi's marriage to jagan for various reasons..and hope they maintain this stance...and ..glad for mihir...bhag mihir bhag..LOL
wont miss today's episode..seems like high voltage drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesatoministiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Anandi did not say a single word to shiv about ganga's feelings for Jagya. Why this selective information? Then Shiv will have a fair idea of the situation.

Ira's family must have concluded in their hearts that though Jagya might have changed for the good, he is basically not trustworthy as a husband material. He had 2 marriages and the gauri chapter is still a mystery for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by libsrocks

Today i am highly impressed with Shekhars and i somewhere i hope that Ira does not get ready for this marriage and if Sumitra thinks about Saanchi as bahu then Ira tells her the same thing she told to Shekhars in precap -main apni beti ko puri zindagi ghar par bethane ke liye teyaar ho par Jagdish ke saath har giz nahi (last part was something like this only)
I think Singhs should realize that Jagdish is getting marriage proposal only because they are hiding the real reason of his divorce and second marriage...however good a person may become one cannot forget the past deeds of Jagya and hand him over their daughter...if this is how Shekhars reacted about Jagdish by just knowing the outside story i wonder how will they react if they get to know about the inside story like property matter and all the insults and also amnesia dramma and everything...i still cannot believe Anandi forgave Jagya for everything...he did not just left her but also insulted her and her mother's death and trapped her future husband...it's not called greatness but foolishness and she should realize that Jagya's deeds are not something that will make him wanted for marriage so easily...i am not telling her to be angry with him and never see is face but she is so cool with everything but she should have been cold with him and tried to ignore him and his problems... i hope Shiv gives a smart answer to her mother instead of telling her wrong so that his wife would not feel hurt...it is very much true that however good a village maybe it's very different from city and a girl like Saanchi (or any normal city girl who is used to comforts of city) can never adjust there...Ira and Chotima are not defaming village but one cannot deny the true difference b/w city and village...wonder why Anandi made such an offensive face on this point?

You were impressed with dumb shekhars ?? Shocked ROFL... ROFL

Impressed because it did not cross their empty vessels to ask if jagya also loves her? So according to you it was very intelligent of shekhars to give bhashan to sanchi that she will find it difficult to live in the village blah blah ..Wacko. as if jagdish is also in love with her or that he would immediately agree to marry if they take the rishta ?? Silly

How stupid... it is not whether sanchi deserves him or not.. but it is the other way round. She will make his life a hell. It is better if Ira makes her sit at home forever, anyways whoever she marries she will make his life a hell.

Why anandi was quiet now? couldn't she open her mouth and say what jagya had told her that sanchi is a badtameez girl and that he doesnt love her? what a hypocrite..Angry

it's easy to bash anandi for not speaking up for anything but we should first look at the scenario...why would she unnecessarily ill of saanchi and make her sasural against her...girls have to be very smart with their words when it comes to sasural specially when they have saas like ria and nanad like saanchi...every word of theirs is twisted into something else and their tantrums are not taken well either...would should anandi say that saanchi is being idiotic because jagya said this this about her...when everyone is in anger we should know what and how to speak and not just blurt out...she knows that this love is one-sided and the truth will come out itself some way or the other so why make it come out in negative sense

anu rulzmonamie111SPujaatominis

Go to top