Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ira's POV is a truth Singhs need t realize (Page 2)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sanchi is in love with Jagya, but Jagya is not.

Sumitra would like Sanchi as a bahu, but dadisa will hesitate.

As Sanchi is a very obstinate girl(generally everyone in that age becomes obstinate in such matters), they will bow down to her wishes.

It is not whether Jagya deserves Sanchi. It is whether Sanchi deserves the completely changed Jagya.

Why Shekhars think Sanchi cant come back to them if she marries Jagya? Marriage is not final and divorces happen.

Are Shekhars thinking that Jagya is eagerly waiting to marry Sanchi whom he is treating like a kid sister? For all his faults, Jagya is not a cheap womaniser. The failure of the second marriage happened because both Jagya and Gauri were at fault.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaJan50charuluv_SVLibra123monamie111BeautifulSoul_surabhi01ExcuseMePlztiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
The reaction of the Shekhars was funny. It was their fault not to consult sanchi and prepare her to meet or not to meet the boy. they rushed and thus they had to get some shock treatment.

And they were praising Jagya as if he is a god. for that matter even anandi rescued Shiv and till now they are not aware of it.

They allowed their daughter to freely mingle with him and they also treated him like some special guest. If one brings fire and cotton together, the consequence will be there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50monamie111atoministiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
frankly i found the jagya's second/third wedding track funny since the time it was decided tht anandi will pick his bride..its just wierd and sick in a way, tht i cnt seem to accept..they are not children anymore and have way too much history to be able to get around the bad taste and take so much interest in each others' lives..the singhs and anandi seem to live in sum fool's paradise where everything is rose-tinted..whatever they may think, jagya is a divorced guy and today, the male gets the same amount of flack for a broken marriage as does the female..if anandi had to listen to so much crap for being a divorcee, its only natural tht jagya does as well..sumtira's expectations being sky-high is another very lopsided view..the shekhars had a very realistic approach to the entire issue frankly..even during the AnSh wedding, they had initial inhibitions, and they all dealt with it, on the basis of shiv and anandi's maturity..here, sachi is a different ballgame altogether, and they know tht as well..they look at the issue in entirety, which among the singhs, is lacking in all except bhairon..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15Jan50libsrocksSPujaatoministiny15AnjanaYYZ

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50monamie111anu rulzatominishisusmitatiny15

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
You deserve a bravery award TM for daring to post *this* topic in *this* forum! Wink

I agree with your post! Clap

While Sanchi has her faults, it is all natural at her age and also not as scandalous as faults of others when they were her age.
It is a fact that no parent would want a man with two failed marriages and other blunders to his (dis)credit for their young educated daughter of marriageable age, who they have brought up with so much love. Parents want the best for their kids.

I don't know why Sumitra still has sky-high expectations for Jagya and particularly still makes faces at pics of divorcee girls!! Angry Jagya's past is an issue for sure. But more important is her hypocrisy here! They've themselves got many widows and divorced girls remarried to good, educated, single virgin men - including their tainted unwed mother Sugna and divorced balika vadhu Anandi.

Why expect a young virgin bride for Jagya now then?!

@Leavesandwaves - I do not entirely agree with you. Shekhars praised Jagya to skies primarily after he saved Sanchi from rape! It is a big deal for parents of a girl! They were bound to thank him and praise him for this forever.
How were they supposed to know that their daughter would develop infatuation with Jagya and their words of praise for him will only further fuel her infatuation for him?

They let her mingle freely with him thinking she was trying to repay him with her gratitude. They didn't see or know what the hell was she actually upto when she mingled with him!

But yes, I agree that they should have restricted her mingling with him BEFORE this rape incident - like the time when he'd come to give gifts for them at Udaipur or the guidance Sanchi "sought" from him for her project.

They were being too liberal in interacting with ex-husband of their DIL.

If they knew all truth about him then they should have kept interaction with him limited to politeness whenever they met. Nothing else.

I feel they have been way too liberal and too clueless also. They should have sensed Sanchi was "upto" something when she would try to find pretext to meet Jagya or interact too much with him or praise him to skies.

But after seeing how Shiv had also been in denial about Sanchi's reality even after being told about it, I wonder if I could expect Ira or others to sense what Sanchi was cooking!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15_Manali_monamie111libsrocksanu rulzdivine_ramhisusmitaAnjanaYYZ

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with TM.Actualy i m just copying and pasting my reply ; as its relates here,it was in reply to who said that second womem is not bechari ,actually sumitra and whole singh parivar thinks this way only, they dont seem to come out of lala land

Its doesnt depend on wether the womem was bechari or not,marriage is life long decision and one cant leave the person simply becoz of a lie ,if this justified then anandi should have left jagya first but women hold on their marriage even when their men are involved extra marital affairs becoz to leave its easy to hold on its tough.Alok was perfect with his judgement.He always appreciated jagya but that doesnt overshadow his past.Its doesnt depend on wether the womem was bechari or not,marriage is life long decision and one cant leave the person simply becoz of a lie ,if this justified then anandi should have left jagya first but women hold on their marriage even when their men are involved extra marital affairs becoz to leave its easy to hold on its tough.Alok was perfect with his judgement.He always appreciated jagya but that doesnt overshadow his past.
I can understand his drooling and taking his sids ,what happens ,actress playing ganga is brought ,people love her and she is shown opp to jagya ,people started that jodi drooling .This happens always in beggining there were jaan droolers,there were gaga suporters suported him in true love.Now there are extreme pankhis jaga2 droolers.Just wondering if tomorow jagya decides to get back or doesnt reciprocate her love then how many will suport him. so Nways when it comes to colors never go for any jodies only like the characters individually.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzAnjanaYYZ

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Today i am highly impressed with Shekhars and i somewhere i hope that Ira does not get ready for this marriage and if Sumitra thinks about Saanchi as bahu then Ira tells her the same thing she told to Shekhars in precap -main apni beti ko puri zindagi ghar par bethane ke liye teyaar ho par Jagdish ke saath har giz nahi (last part was something like this only)
I think Singhs should realize that Jagdish is getting marriage proposal only because they are hiding the real reason of his divorce and second marriage...however good a person may become one cannot forget the past deeds of Jagya and hand him over their daughter...if this is how Shekhars reacted about Jagdish by just knowing the outside story i wonder how will they react if they get to know about the inside story like property matter and all the insults and also amnesia dramma and everything...i still cannot believe Anandi forgave Jagya for everything...he did not just left her but also insulted her and her mother's death and trapped her future husband...it's not called greatness but foolishness and she should realize that Jagya's deeds are not something that will make him wanted for marriage so easily...i am not telling her to be angry with him and never see is face but she is so cool with everything but she should have been cold with him and tried to ignore him and his problems... i hope Shiv gives a smart answer to her mother instead of telling her wrong so that his wife would not feel hurt...it is very much true that however good a village maybe it's very different from city and a girl like Saanchi (or any normal city girl who is used to comforts of city) can never adjust there...Ira and Chotima are not defaming village but one cannot deny the true difference b/w city and village...wonder why Anandi made such an offensive face on this point?

You were impressed with dumb shekhars ?? Shocked ROFL... ROFL

Impressed because it did not cross their empty vessels to ask if jagya also loves her? So according to you it was very intelligent of shekhars to give bhashan to sanchi that she will find it difficult to live in the village blah blah ..Wacko. as if jagdish is also in love with her or that he would immediately agree to marry if they take the rishta ?? Silly

How stupid... it is not whether sanchi deserves him or not.. but it is the other way round. She will make his life a hell. It is better if Ira makes her sit at home forever, anyways whoever she marries she will make his life a hell.

Why anandi was quiet now? couldn't she open her mouth and say what jagya had told her that sanchi is a badtameez girl and that he doesnt love her? what a hypocrite..Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacIvanaacharuluv_SVLibra123leavesandwavesBeautifulSoul_tiny15ExcuseMePlz

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
After saying so many things about Jagya who doesn't even know what sanchi thinks about him shekhars are thinking of sanchi jagya marriage within such short span of time!Why!Why accepting sanchi's irrational behaviour!How can they think of this marriage!Alok behaved so rudely just the way ira behaved in urmi devi fiasco.Why can't this people speak in a rational way!Why getting angry and saying whatever they want.Does Alok even know why Jagya left that mumbai girl!To convince his daughter that she can't love jagya why badmouthing about Jagya!They don't even bother to know whether Jagya loves her or not!If sanchi is saying she loves jagya,she will marry only jagya that doesn't mean jagya will also feel the same.They are even thinking that jagya trapped sanchi!Every other person is bad only sanchi is the bachchi,what kind of attitude is that!Every father has the right to get panick but alok has no right to badmouth jagya when jagya is not even in the scene.Then after saying so many bad things and over the top dialogue like I will keep sanchi forever but will not agree her marriage with jagdish they are thinking to know what is in jagya's mind/heart!(According to the new promo)They are talking like jagya is dying to marry sanchi.Isn't it enough when shiv and anandi saying that jagya don't know anything!This kind of over dramatic insulting dialogue gives me pain.Once it was ira calling divorcee,bv now its alok.

Singh's are now not searching for virgin girls for Jagya.And even if singh's are concealing facts from them jagya is telling all about his past,so he is clear and honest in that case.

Anandi forgave Jagya for singh's and thats her quality.And she was the one who demanded a agreement from jagya about his marriage because she knows jagya can be forgave now as he has changed and he also has the right to live a happy life.Its not her weakness or a wrong decision.Its her strong quality.

Edited by shankythebest - 26 June 2013 at 12:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaJan50charuluv_SVShinyaLibra123leavesandwavestiny15

Go to top