Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Librocks,I have to differ with you in this thought.

Singh's never thought that it was Gauri's fault all alone like the way you are saying.If they would have thought like that bhairo,sumi would have never slapped him.DS would have never supported anandi.They started saying gauri was the reason of jagya's behaviour only when gauri started challenging them and when jagya demanded property and that was true it was whole gauri's idea to ask property to get divorce.When Jagya because of her stupid ego denied to give divore to anandi,gauri got panicked thinking that aab to kuch bhi nehin hua.Property bhi gayi aur divorce ka mauka bhi gaya uparse anandi also challenged them that she will take them to court.Each and everytime singh's knew that jagya is not anywhere near to anandi.First couple of days they tried but then they totally hated him more than gauri.Because gauri was nobody but jagya was their son.Now they are saying Jagya is perfect because he is perfect,he has proved himself by doing good work.Yes,he is not on the level of anandi but he has proved himself that he is totally a changed man.When jagya was wrong they used to only slap him mot like the way shekhar's behave with sanchi.I only want to marry jagya,she declared and within some hours they started thinking on sanchi's wrong desire.

They are saying it now jagya is not at fault because jagya has shown that he is shameful about what he has done to both anandi and gauri.He went to gauri to ask forgiveness which gauri didn't so its not wrong if they say now its gauri's fault.

i agree with you Shanky I guess members are forgetting Gauri's insecurity is no reason for doing what she did that was clear case of revenge against Singhs she was obsessed with revenge Yeah Jagaya was at fault  too why he listened to her  when she was manipulating him Give her a tight slap but is this enough to excuse her action of breaking his trust and then rejecting him away How many minutes it took her from a great lover to show her real self and reject him off instead of  asking forgiveness Wrong she was he was justified in his anger she should have done all to earn his forgiveness and trust back Even she broke ties with him when he lied to her broke her trust he almost died in asking forgiveness from her but she ? she is saying i don't care .Sanchi no matter what is still human enough when she came to know Jagaya is in hospital she  rushed to see him but Gauri? she had no two ounce of realization of her misdeeds when they broke away she was only crying remembering her challenge and with in next day  she forgot her seven years of love her great taking care of him such great lover was she so why not show  even little bit compassion in her to know what happened to my love when lal singh called her he is in hospital? This is great woman whose love people are defending here ?

Singhs when did they say Jagaya is innocent and put entire blame on Gauri ?they only forgave him when he realized his mistakes in true sense and shown himself as a better person otherwise Bhairo and DS left him sitting in their feet in hospital when they came to know about what happened between him and Gauri but why they should blame Jagaya for Gauri's misdeeds She is a woman so what? Does that make her clean of her misdeeds towards him ?

Dadisaa tried to contact Gauri when Jagaya was in hospital what answer she got in return which shook her soul and made her put hands on her ears after that which granny in the world will send her grandson back to such woman and the woman has no shame on her actions either 

Dadisaa clearly said we would not be marrying Jagaya now if Gauri had shown some shame over her  actions but no she keeps on rejecting him so what we can do ? Seriously what we expect Singhs to do here They will definitely forgive Gauri if she will show remorse over her actions but is she showing? No so what they do ? Keep sending Jagaya again and again to Gauri to beg from her may be mata jee will realize in next two janams she was wrong when you are wrong you should say sorry or they should keep waiting for her she is woman , a small milk fed baby perhaps in some next births she will realize her misdeeds or we should all go to her to beg from her come honey come to home Why we are blaming Singhs and Jagaya for Gauri If she is not interested why they should be interested in her ?

Note :-i am replying to my friend only Gauri phankas better not quote me if you have problem why i am discussing Gauri The mention  was here  thats why i am doing so if anyone has problem better not read my post 

Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
@Shankythebest

Is that so? 😲 I was responding only on basis of the episode and I don't follow SBS/SBB so I am not aware of Shekhars blaming Jagya. 😕

If they do accuse Jagya of trapping Sanchi then it is not at all justified. Be it Jagya or Anandi, no one showed interest in Shekhars' laadla kids in first place, nor wanted remarriage. So barking at them for trapping "good" boy or girl from "good" family is bullshit! 🤢

Anandi and Shiv must counter this strongly if Alok or Ira bark this false accusation!

In this case they should know Jagya never crossed limits with them and it was their daughter who was lusting after him!

I am afraid even Sumitra will bark at Ganga and accuse her of "influencing" and trapping her laadla!

All are blinded by love sorta parents who will blame the entire world for the "perceived problem" of their laadli or laadla! 😡
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,skepblun,I read it in this forum,the exact words that alok ira are saying jagya trapped sanchi.I am upset reading it because trapping is a huge word to utter for a person and on top of that as a viewer I know Jagya is not at all at fault.Its sanchi who is the reason of this situation.So I have become more angry.Even now I am expecting that ira and alok didn't utter that sentence as I like this characters specially alok.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Sid,I agree with you totally.Gauri has stooped low in my eyes when she said that she don't care even after hearing jagya is almost dying.Why this much bitterness!Were you not at fault lady!Lal singh is saying he is almost dying and this lady is so angry that she is saying I don't care,contact his family!What!In that case I remember when gauri had miscarriage.Jagya was very angry at gauri because of the quarrelling but the moment he heard about the accident he melted and he wasa shamed that he behaved with gauri like that.No wonder I am in full support of jagya and hate gauri.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
If this is true and if they show it then it means they want more drama and also put Anandi in centre of the storm since Ira had already accused Anandi of trapping Shiv due to UD's provocation.

Shiv was in denial about Sanchi's actions when Anandi told him about it. I wonder if he will side with Anandi on this matter or he'll also believe Ira-Alok. He trusts Anandi completely but not Jagya (due to bad experience with him in past).

I think CVs want maximum drama with accusations flying from all sides in both households! 😡

Anandi made a big mistake by hiding Sanchi's truth! She should have told even CM about this.

I want Singhs to reject Sanchi outright. God forbid if any of them showed willingness to accept her then accusation of "trapping" Sanchi will get more weight!

This looks ugly and I hope this Jagya bashing is not done because in Sanchi's case, Jagya has NO role!
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
According to e24 news they all got convinced with jagya sanchi marriage including shiv only anandi is not supporting this marriage.See that was my point within a minute ira alok blurted out whatever negative things about jagya and within a minute they accepted this wrong proposal.This relation is totally embarrassing.

Singhs will be super happy because sanchi will bring hapoiness in whichever house she will go!So no hope in that case.Ganga to gayi if jagya sanchi engagement happens.

I think shiv has forgave and forget whatever jagya did and accepted his redemption thats the reason he agreed with the proposal.But anandi knows jagya very well so she will never happily accept sanchi jagya marriage.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalluuu

no good parents demand man like jagdish...its better to throw your daughter in well than marrying jagdish ...i am agree with you,,,,,,

i too agree with u...everybody forgot that old jagya...😕

but i feel sachi can learn a lesson only if saja marriage happens... ðŸ˜‰

in e24 also...it seems..everyone agreed to marriage(srs also) except A ...😕
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Atlast BV has got us all hooked up and wait for the next episode.

I am surprised that sanchi did not try to take gauri or Jagya's second marriage seriously and made enquiries as to what was the real story! She was after anandi analysing her failures and trying to score brownie points. Is their no curiosity to know about Jagya gauri more? Is it because love is blind and logicless?

Sanchi may have clean slate than Jagya affairswise but her nature is not clean compared to the present sinner turned saint Jagya.

Anandi is the only person who knows what is what but she is also in denial by covering up all the faults of sanchi.

Forget Shekhars. what about singhs? They send Jagya and ganga alone on a bike so many times in a village like Jetsar without batting an eyelid. Ratan maybe bad but will any husband tolerate if his wife moves around with another young man on one pretext or the other?
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Yes,skepblun,I read it in this forum,the exact words that alok ira are saying jagya trapped sanchi.I am upset reading it because trapping is a huge word to utter for a person and on top of that as a viewer I know Jagya is not at all at fault.Its sanchi who is the reason of this situation.So I have become more angry.Even now I am expecting that ira and alok didn't utter that sentence as I like this characters specially alok.

they said that? 😲...well that's absolutely wrong...sorry i did not watch this week SBB and neither was there any update for this i know of ðŸ˜³
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shiv agreed for this marriage? and even jagya? ðŸ˜²
what the hell is happening...a marriage based on one-side so-called love cum obession 
can't BV have any normal marriage...do they even know what normal marriages mean? 😕...either they have bal vivah or forced viviah or illegal vivah