Qubool Hai

That was way better

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ah the epi was way better compared to yesterday's disaster..Its official that Asad is still a virgin😆 The bitch confirmed it herself,,Asad is still dumb as ever but i felt really bad for him when he used all the ghatiya adjectives possible to describe himself😆 His premonition came true and he is convinced he doesn't deserve Zoya On the positive side, he ignored Tannu twice which is quite something when you think from Jammy's point of view😆 And yes, Dilshad rocked man..She finally lashed out at Tannu and told her in no uncertain words to leave..But alas, Tannu is thick skinned and shameless, so it made no difference😆 And yes, Amrapali maintained her track record and overacted like no tomorrow😆 Now this is defo a feel good epi compared to the trauma we have been subjected to the past few days😆..Now am actually looking forward to the Ajmer track..Hope they don disappoint..
P.S. KSG looked hot today man..That outfit and stubble gave him that rugged look and  he looked extra hot.. 
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amarpali is a pathetic actress. I cringed throughout her scenes today. She needs acting classes pronto! Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Skipping them Tanu scenes then , can't handle Amrapali's OTT acting . Atleast homeboy still has his flower ðŸ˜† Ajmer just needs to happen tomorrow ðŸ˜­
Nishitarao thumbnail
I love the way you sum up an entire episode in few lines😆

I thought Amarpali broke her own record in over acting today..😆
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The first few minutes and the last few minutes were the highlights

P.S Dilshu mommy rocked...but Tannu 😡
P.P.S- I am so confused after todays precap...so apparantely neither did Asad nor did Tannu go after Zoe...and AyRa in Ajmer too?? 😕
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...😃...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...😆 

rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delena90

Amarpali is a pathetic actress. I cringed throughout her scenes today. She needs acting classes pronto!

Yup the last scene was terrible..How do they even ok such scenes for telecast?😆
Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: delena90

Amarpali is a pathetic actress. I cringed throughout her scenes today. She needs acting classes pronto!

It is over acting that bothers. Too much of eye brow lifting, bad mouth shapes of almost all the villains and vamps that bother me.
Alka kaushal is one of the few who do not do over to make it look horrible.

Amrapali is an okay actress. Better than the nisha as previous tanveer though. I had watched Amrapali in teen bahuraniyan and didn't like her at all. there she was positive most of the time.
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divc

Skipping them Tanu scenes then , can't handle Amrapali's OTT acting . Atleast homeboy still has his flower ðŸ˜† Ajmer just needs to happen tomorrow ðŸ˜­

I was so glad he ignored her twice man😆 Now thats monumental for Asad's standards😆
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asad is so dumb man he didn't even question why she was peacefully sleeping beside him and why there were lipstick marks all over his abs. I hope when he goes to Ajmer he prays for some intelligence😆