new pic frm star parivaar awards - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MishalK

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Anas</font>Should be There instead of Ripu😳Although i like Ripu very much. But SurYa Forever and Eveeerrr... ❤️x1000

I think ripu with deepika looks more cute together than anas with deepika.. 😳Edited by Superman. - 10 years ago
i think Deepika looks better with Ripu...they look cute together !!!
Nice picture..my fav. Ripu n Deepika..
@Rama ji..You're welcome..😆 
        Actually,they are both from Delhi na..& i said that because i wanted to clear everyone's misconception..rather fear!! 😆 And yes,Deepika looks best & perfect with Anas only!!! ❤️ Ripu is like her bro..😛
Ripeeka (I mean Ripu & Deepika :P) 
Look both are in same age like ham-Omer, Have same background, belongs to delhi aswell. They seems like a Brother-sister relation. Kyun bhaiee. Ap apne brother ko Hug nahi kersakte ?? 😳 Although muje tou bare cute laagye ek sath. 
Jahan tak anas bhai ki baat hai. so there's no comparison of SurYa with others... Deepika thora reserve rehti hai Anas k sath Cause he is her Seniour. Age gap zada hai. Hez in 30's. Thats y 'Respect' ajati hai wahan phir. But phr bhi they look very cute on offscreen! Hayee My ShurrrYaa ❤️