Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tera baap ka raaz hai kya !! (Page 9)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

I am watching the show...but i DONT wanna make sense of anything they are showing right now..even if i try..i don't think it will make any sense...so why bother..LOL
I just commented coz i see you have made a post after a long time..
and am a bit surprised...Ermm LOL

Hey long time Hug
Im surprised too i made a post but the ep was so nonsense that i had to ROFL i dont watch the show regularly.. sometimes i do but yesterday mom called me and told me to watch so i did LOL
and yes nothing makes sense right nowSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
brilliant post Tanzie and so correct and coming to logic then cv's stopped giving logic since the bhai entered the show

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krt09

Awsm post Smile Agree with u completely Thumbs Up

RK Mansion is made by RK's hard work and sweat. His father didnt make it. How can someone just come in anyone's home with his Pagal Ma Ouch And saying "ITS OUR HOME" Ouch Dead

Its illogical Sleepy Want him out of show soon. He is his Dumb family is just ruining the show Dead

i never expect logic from serials but this is too much. typical kmata stuff.. any random people is hero/heroines brother and sister and one fine morning they will jus come and claim your house, property etc.. lame Sleepy
.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Agree!! I don't know what happened to me & I watched watched mb y'day the 3nd part.. this show has become totally boring Stern Smile now I don't even have guts to read the WU! 

this track is simply illogical its does not make sense at all.. Suddenly a person will come & tell me I'm your fathers son.. how am I suppose to believe it?Why will I believe it? what proof he has of that? Rashid a drunker what if he is saying lie or a half story? 

.SmokeySilence.

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
So true Tanzie LOL
with each passing day the show is moving one step closer to drain Pinch seriously yesterday it was total bakwas Sleepy

1st of all only the land belongs to MK , but RK mansion was built by RK . Sultan can claim half of the market price of the land (that's also after proving himself as MK's son properly) but obviously NOT a place in RK mansion .

2ndly if Rashid's story to be believed MK's condition was really poor when his films were running flop . Then he married a rich girl & started a new life with his in laws money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji , not MK (may b that's why she's there even after bcoming Bhatia) . To usme Bhai ka & uske ma ka haq kaise hua even if he is really MK's son & Meera is really MK's wife ? Sleepy

3rdly , A SECRET marriage in temple without any legal registration or at least 3 witnesses isn't considered as a marriage . So Meera wasn't married to MK ever ! then how come after 17 years of MK's death she can suddenly gain right on MK's properties Confused ?

Whatever Sultan is doing is totally absurd from legal point of view . & also logically too . MK is long dead , legally Meera isn't MK's wife...then how all these will help in betterment of Meera Confused RK & Radhaji didn't do anything to her...then how ranting on them will cure Meera & give her respect back Confused ?? Totally nonsense Pinch

BTW congrats me LOL Yesterday I got a new name LOL I am the new forum lawyer ROFL I am being lobed so much now a days LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence._charu_

TeDylove IF-Rockerz
TeDylove
TeDylove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
jabse sultan show me enter huva he tabse show me kuch maza nahi ataConfused esa lagta he cv story khich rahe heROFL jis angle se show ja raha he use dekh to kabhi nahi lgta madhubala heroin ban payegi..ROFLROFL and i never thoght ki superstar k ghar me gangster ka ghusna itna easy hota heShockedROFLROFL  

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

Agree!! I don't know what happened to me & I watched watched mb y'day the 3nd part.. this show has become totally boring Stern Smile now I don't even have guts to read the WU! 

this track is simply illogical its does not make sense at all.. Suddenly a person will come & tell me I'm your fathers son.. how am I suppose to believe it?Why will I believe it? what proof he has of that? Rashid a drunker what if he is saying lie or a half story? 

I donno how someone believe it that easily Confused its something which will change your identity, past, present your entire life and you are just supposed to believe that with mare words of someone Stern Smile 
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

So true Tanzie LOL
with each passing day the show is moving one step closer to drain Pinch seriously yesterday it was total bakwas Sleepy

1st of all only the land belongs to MK , but RK mansion was built by RK . Sultan can claim half of the market price of the land (that's also after proving himself as MK's son properly) but obviously NOT a place in RK mansion .

2ndly if Rashid's story to be believed MK's condition was really poor when his films were running flop . Then he married a rich girl & started a new life with his in laws money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji , not MK (may b that's why she's there even after bcoming Bhatia) . To usme Bhai ka & uske ma ka haq kaise hua even if he is really MK's son & Meera is really MK's wife ? Sleepy

3rdly , A SECRET marriage in temple without any legal registration or at least 3 witnesses isn't considered as a marriage . So Meera wasn't married to MK ever ! then how come after 17 years of MK's death she can suddenly gain right on MK's properties Confused ?

Whatever Sultan is doing is totally absurd from legal point of view . & also logically too . MK is long dead , legally Meera isn't MK's wife...then how all these will help in betterment of Meera Confused RK & Radhaji didn't do anything to her...then how ranting on them will cure Meera & give her respect back Confused ?? Totally nonsense Pinch

BTW congrats me LOL Yesterday I got a new name LOL I am the new forum lawyer ROFL I am being lobed so much now a days LOL

you gave all the possible reasons and logics and yes no logic in the world would justify him now until you are blind. LOL lets see how he will bring respect and dignity of his mother back in this way. 
dont worry this forum has numerous lawyers, police, social activists, mockers and bashers, writer, critic, producer/director/technicians who lobbb their self given jobs to support their favs bas normal humans ki thodi kami hai LOL

Go to top