The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

but he is golden heart as ppl call him so he should atleast feel sorry for Radhaji but no he took advantange of the situation and barged in like goonsDead
thats bhai prob he sees only his pain and his mothers pain he can't think beyond that..he is selfesh and he thinks he is a good personSleepyand i am fed up with his crying in every scene now bhai u will get no sympathy so wipe ur tears.
he wants respect for his mother ,he hates MK but the only one he can give her respect if the story is right ofcourse is MK only...he hates his name but he wants itStern Smileand above all he wants his property which is not even his its RK's.

yes a normal person shouldnt concern about radhaji and think about his own mother because in that situation it's difficult to think about the other party. any ordinary faulty person cant. but bhai is golden hearted na Shocked mahanta ki murat.. the one who respects woman, the one who is man of honor n blah blah blah Sleepy then why didnt he Stern Smile 
tears always works with audience thats why indian serial heroines always cry ROFL 
his theory for respect i dont understand n dont want to understand. Sleepy i wish any person would come and show me some logic. i dont mind any fandom but if anyone can give me LOGICAL answer i would accept LOL
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

today's epi was a desaster i can't believe bhai's audacity he was beyond limits...ppl call him GHG arre he does not have a heart in first place he didn't care about Radhaji's condition and instead he barged in to choose a room for his mother...i was shocked i never saw a disgusting character like his...what is he gaining from this track except hatred from audience if CVs and channel think this track will make ppl sympathize with bhai then they r dreaming...it can never happen.
when will this illogical  track end and when will bhai exit from the showDead

rationally he cant or shouldnt care about radhaji's condition because she is the other woman in his mother's life. that is how he will see it. but that doesnt give me any right or audacity to barge into their house specially when Radhaji has no fault in all this Sleepy it's not like MK has done adultery with Radhaji n left Meera for her. Radhaji doesnt even know it so here sultan cant blame them or make them suffer. n his father is dead so i don understand what right he is talking about n how he will bring his mothers dignity in this away. can we get dignity  by forcing ourselves on others? hell no Sleepy
@black: Then why should he expect RK to accept Meera, sympathise with her and barsao izzat, maan,samman, etc,etc... 
Yeh toh bahut nainsafi huiLOL  How can you expect someone to follow a rule/principle when you yourself don't follow it?...I know expecting Bhai to use his mind is useless phir bhi kya karoon... 

i have no expectation from him and i never had. his character never made any sense to me and still doesnt.. simple LOL
gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
He is   shameless,heartless n brainless. Anyone cud befool him.LOL He knws that  madhu is gone forever so no use of faking goodness in front of her now.LOL Im sure audience gonna hate him more .Im also sure that he is being befooled n used  by  rashid nmeera LOL

Edited by gurudrishti - 26 June 2013 at 1:17am

.SmokeySilence.

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Awsm post Smile Agree with u completely Thumbs Up

RK Mansion is made by RK's hard work and sweat. His father didnt make it. How can someone just come in anyone's home with his Pagal Ma Ouch And saying "ITS OUR HOME" Ouch Dead

Its illogical Sleepy Want him out of show soon. He is his Dumb family is just ruining the show Dead

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

He is   shameless,heartless n brainless. Anyone cud befool him.LOL He knws that  madhu is gone forever so no use of faking goodness in front of her now.LOL Im sure audience gonna hate him more .Im also sure that he is being befooled n used  by  rashid nmeera LOL

I don think he is doing all this for madhu. it's all between the son and mothers right now. n if he gets fooled by meera n rashid it will be something to watch LOL
Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I am watching the show...but i DONT wanna make sense of anything they are showing right now..even if i try..i don't think it will make any sense...so why bother..LOL
I just commented coz i see you have made a post after a long time..
and am a bit surprised...Ermm LOL

.SmokeySilence.

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gurudrishti

I don think he is doing all this for madhu. it's all between the son and mothers right now. n if he gets fooled by meera n rashid it will be something to watch LOL
Like  ST  always says Expect d UnexpectedLOL

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top