Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tera baap ka raaz hai kya !! (Page 6)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

very well saidClap

yes he shud get his mom treated 1st...wen shes not evn sane enuff to recognize him...why stress on getting her rights n property rather than care fr her,,,,,,but this is cvs way of story progression!!! need a brain transplant seriously!!Angry

the track is lame Sleepy but i feel there's more story behind the MK thing since our CVs love to make the show full of suspense LOL

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Bang on post tanz Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I agree . Whatever RK's reaction is , I totally Agree with him . No Son gonna tolerate NONSENSE and Cheap things about his Dead father , A Father whom He not only loves but literally Worships . 

.SmokeySilence.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

[

P.S. - Bhai...I know its difficult for you but general knowledge about law will not be harmful. You say the property belongs to Meera, then you and then may b to RK. Like really...chalo if in case you are able to prove that Meera was MK's first and legally wedded wife then MK and Rahdaji had been living together for like atleast 12 years...so may be not Radha(not sure) but RK has equal rights to his father's property and you can do nothing about that. LOL

Secondly after MK's death (if he did not make a will) his property would have been transferred to RK and a very public notification is given out and then if nobody claims then property is transferred...here transferred to RK...so dude...nothing is MK's property now. Everything is RK's...even the land.LOL Dimag nahi toh apne paise hi use kar lete Bhai, lawyer hire karne ke liye.SillySilly

as u said, common sense is so uncommon..now i get it, Bhai and his fans share equal IQ level...

legally,  the property only belongs to RK...even if it's not transferred, (which is impossible..if it was MK's land, it wud have been transferred as per his will or as per the law 15-17 years back) ...chalo is Bhai is so  intelligent, take the legal route and prove it that Meera married MK BEFORE  he married Radha and that Sultan is his son..EVEN THEN, he can claim ONLY the SHARE of ancestral property, usko woh bhi nahi milegi as MK is dead and all the rights have been transferred long back since there was no other person claiming...dimag toh ek paise ka nahi hai, bas gun hai to harass people  , that's what his golden heart is all about Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Ananya05PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

Tanzie...ur title gave me shock and i had to check TM's name twice to confirm its Tanzie only ShockedROFL
anyways, yes Sultan might have a bad childhood...but RK had also suffered 14 years of his life after his dad died which prolly have been forgotten now LOL
u know while watching the epi mom was constantly saying - how can they live in his house? ghar kiska hai? LOL...even she found it stupid that how can bhai claim RK's house, if it was MK's then still its justified LOL
aur land MK ka hai to zameen pe raho na, ghar mein kyon ghus rahe ho? LOL...pehli baat to its multi-storey building toh ab se poore building pe bhai ka kabza ho gaya kya since its on MK's land? LOL

Thank you thanku.. all credit goes to bhai who made me wirte with such title Cool kya karoon control nehi hua ROFL
yeap RK had a bad childhood too and i thought completely neutrally and from Sultan's pov, even then he is wrong at coming n barging into RK's house. it's common sense radhaji and RK have nothing to do with Meera so he cant come n blame them and claim their life as his. this is total unethical. specially for his goldie heart Stern Smile
My mom got angry and she was the one called me to watch the ep ROFL n she was too keep saying are this is RK's house na, aise kaise LOL
and the way he just started choosing room god wat nonsense was that Sleepy

EvIl_ReDefInEd

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Bang on post Tanzie!

Oh God! Bhai showed his true colors today. Barged into a respectable household like a sadakchaap goonda. Dead

Everyone has pretty much said everything. I have nothing new to add.

I don't understand bhai, nor do I sympathize with his sob story. He is truly a keeda clinging on to RK like a parasite Dead, and iska ilaaj karna toh banta hai, by hook or by crook.

RK will be totally justified in whatever means he chooses to cure Sultan of his obsession. I don't see anything wrong in RKs reactions. His rage is totally justified.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence._charu_PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

today's epi was a desaster i can't believe bhai's audacity he was beyond limits...ppl call him GHG arre he does not have a heart in first place he didn't care about Radhaji's condition and instead he barged in to choose a room for his mother...i was shocked i never saw a disgusting character like his...what is he gaining from this track except hatred from audience if CVs and channel think this track will make ppl sympathize with bhai then they r dreaming...it can never happen.
when will this illogical  track end and when will bhai exit from the showDead

rationally he cant or shouldnt care about radhaji's condition because she is the other woman in his mother's life. that is how he will see it. but that doesnt give me any right or audacity to barge into their house specially when Radhaji has no fault in all this Sleepy it's not like MK has done adultery with Radhaji n left Meera for her. Radhaji doesnt even know it so here sultan cant blame them or make them suffer. n his father is dead so i don understand what right he is talking about n how he will bring his mothers dignity in this away. can we get dignity  by forcing ourselves on others? hell no Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya_naziya..NadiaZ..

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

as u said, common sense is so uncommon..now i get it, Bhai and his fans share equal IQ level...

legally,  the property only belongs to RK...even if it's not transferred, (which is impossible..if it was MK's land, it wud have been transferred as per his will or as per the law 15-17 years back) ...chalo is Bhai is so  intelligent, take the legal route and prove it that Meera married MK BEFORE  he married Radha and that Sultan is his son..EVEN THEN, he can claim ONLY the SHARE of ancestral property, usko woh bhi nahi milegi as MK is dead and all the rights have been transferred long back since there was no other person claiming...dimag toh ek paise ka nahi hai, bas gun hai to harass people  , that's what his golden heart is all about Dead
Exactly my point Charu. The property has been transferred to RK long back and now no one can lay a claim on it..except RK's childrenLOLLOL
Bhai ke toh kya kehne...I dnt get him at all. His IQ is in negative and he has no idea what he wants in life. He was calling RK's family (supposedly MK's second wife and his son) as Meera's familyConfusedROFL I just don't get it how even just adding a Kundra will get Meera's respect back.Confused...and moreover is she even in a state to understand that...or will she get back to normal as soon as she becomes Meera KundraStern Smile Bhai seriously needs to get his brains checked and also set his priorities.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Ananya05

Go to top