Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

[

P.S. - Bhai...I know its difficult for you but general knowledge about law will not be harmful. You say the property belongs to Meera, then you and then may b to RK. Like really...chalo if in case you are able to prove that Meera was MK's first and legally wedded wife then MK and Rahdaji had been living together for like atleast 12 years...so may be not Radha(not sure) but RK has equal rights to his father's property and you can do nothing about that. ðŸ˜†

Secondly after MK's death (if he did not make a will) his property would have been transferred to RK and a very public notification is given out and then if nobody claims then property is transferred...here transferred to RK...so dude...nothing is MK's property now. Everything is RK's...even the land.😆 Dimag nahi toh apne paise hi use kar lete Bhai, lawyer hire karne ke liye.🤪🤪

as u said, common sense is so uncommon..now i get it, Bhai and his fans share equal IQ level...

legally,  the property only belongs to RK...even if it's not transferred, (which is impossible..if it was MK's land, it wud have been transferred as per his will or as per the law 15-17 years back) ...chalo is Bhai is so  intelligent, take the legal route and prove it that Meera married MK BEFORE  he married Radha and that Sultan is his son..EVEN THEN, he can claim ONLY the SHARE of ancestral property, usko woh bhi nahi milegi as MK is dead and all the rights have been transferred long back since there was no other person claiming...dimag toh ek paise ka nahi hai, bas gun hai to harass people  , that's what his golden heart is all about ðŸ¤¢
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: EvIl_ReDefInEd

Tanzie...ur title gave me shock and i had to check TM's name twice to confirm its Tanzie only ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

anyways, yes Sultan might have a bad childhood...but RK had also suffered 14 years of his life after his dad died which prolly have been forgotten now 😆
u know while watching the epi mom was constantly saying - how can they live in his house? ghar kiska hai? 😆...even she found it stupid that how can bhai claim RK's house, if it was MK's then still its justified 😆
aur land MK ka hai to zameen pe raho na, ghar mein kyon ghus rahe ho? 😆...pehli baat to its multi-storey building toh ab se poore building pe bhai ka kabza ho gaya kya since its on MK's land? 😆

Thank you thanku.. all credit goes to bhai who made me wirte with such title ðŸ˜Ž kya karoon control nehi hua ðŸ¤£
yeap RK had a bad childhood too and i thought completely neutrally and from Sultan's pov, even then he is wrong at coming n barging into RK's house. it's common sense radhaji and RK have nothing to do with Meera so he cant come n blame them and claim their life as his. this is total unethical. specially for his goldie heart ðŸ˜³
My mom got angry and she was the one called me to watch the ep 🤣 n she was too keep saying are this is RK's house na, aise kaise ðŸ˜†
and the way he just started choosing room god wat nonsense was that ðŸ¥±
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post Tanzie!

Oh God! Bhai showed his true colors today. Barged into a respectable household like a sadakchaap goonda. ðŸ¤¢

Everyone has pretty much said everything. I have nothing new to add.

I don't understand bhai, nor do I sympathize with his sob story. He is truly a keeda clinging on to RK like a parasite 🤢, and iska ilaaj karna toh banta hai, by hook or by crook.

RK will be totally justified in whatever means he chooses to cure Sultan of his obsession. I don't see anything wrong in RKs reactions. His rage is totally justified.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

today's epi was a desaster i can't believe bhai's audacity he was beyond limits...ppl call him GHG arre he does not have a heart in first place he didn't care about Radhaji's condition and instead he barged in to choose a room for his mother...i was shocked i never saw a disgusting character like his...what is he gaining from this track except hatred from audience if CVs and channel think this track will make ppl sympathize with bhai then they r dreaming...it can never happen.
when will this illogical  track end and when will bhai exit from the show🤢

rationally he cant or shouldnt care about radhaji's condition because she is the other woman in his mother's life. that is how he will see it. but that doesnt give me any right or audacity to barge into their house specially when Radhaji has no fault in all this ðŸ¥± it's not like MK has done adultery with Radhaji n left Meera for her. Radhaji doesnt even know it so here sultan cant blame them or make them suffer. n his father is dead so i don understand what right he is talking about n how he will bring his mothers dignity in this away. can we get dignity  by forcing ourselves on others? hell no ðŸ¥±
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

as u said, common sense is so uncommon..now i get it, Bhai and his fans share equal IQ level...

legally,  the property only belongs to RK...even if it's not transferred, (which is impossible..if it was MK's land, it wud have been transferred as per his will or as per the law 15-17 years back) ...chalo is Bhai is so  intelligent, take the legal route and prove it that Meera married MK BEFORE  he married Radha and that Sultan is his son..EVEN THEN, he can claim ONLY the SHARE of ancestral property, usko woh bhi nahi milegi as MK is dead and all the rights have been transferred long back since there was no other person claiming...dimag toh ek paise ka nahi hai, bas gun hai to harass people  , that's what his golden heart is all about ðŸ¤¢

Exactly my point Charu. The property has been transferred to RK long back and now no one can lay a claim on it..except RK's children😆😆. 
Bhai ke toh kya kehne...I dnt get him at all. His IQ is in negative and he has no idea what he wants in life. He was calling RK's family (supposedly MK's second wife and his son) as Meera's family😕🤣 I just don't get it how even just adding a Kundra will get Meera's respect back.😕...and moreover is she even in a state to understand that...or will she get back to normal as soon as she becomes Meera Kundra😳 Bhai seriously needs to get his brains checked and also set his priorities.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

rationally he cant or shouldnt care about radhaji's condition because she is the other woman in his mother's life. that is how he will see it. but that doesnt give me any right or audacity to barge into their house specially when Radhaji has no fault in all this ðŸ¥± it's not like MK has done adultery with Radhaji n left Meera for her. Radhaji doesnt even know it so here sultan cant blame them or make them suffer. n his father is dead so i don understand what right he is talking about n how he will bring his mothers dignity in this away. can we get dignity  by forcing ourselves on others? hell no ðŸ¥±

but he is golden heart as ppl call him so he should atleast feel sorry for Radhaji but no he took advantange of the situation and barged in like goons🤢
thats bhai prob he sees only his pain and his mothers pain he can't think beyond that..he is selfesh and he thinks he is a good person🥱and i am fed up with his crying in every scene now bhai u will get no sympathy so wipe ur tears.
he wants respect for his mother ,he hates MK but the only one he can give her respect if the story is right ofcourse is MK only...he hates his name but he wants it😳and above all he wants his property which is not even his its RK's.

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

Totally agreed.. for getting the dignity of your mother back, ull barge into someone's house, claim it as yours though its made by someone else's hardwork (money earned by doing GOOD DEEDS.), and then looking for a room for your mother, and since ur mother likes someone else's room u ll throw that person out of hIS room?? What the hell was that?

RESPECT FACTOR:
RK said everything to Sultan but didnt utter a word abt Meera.. He didnt bad mouther her or anything like that.. He could have done that considering some people saying that he doesnt repsect women.. And what did Sultan do?? When Radha ji begged him, he behaved so stone-hearted, and when he fainted, he had got no business with it ... He simple took his mother to the room she liked , taking adbvantage of the situation.. That is the respect Sultan has for women, that some forum people say.. Hats off to it.. !!

Hey Ash.. hows you? ðŸ¤—  exactly and donno how this away he will get his mother;s dignity back. he is not wrong is caring for his mother but he should treat her well and try to make her happy and now if this is what he understands of happiness.. claiming the property and letting his mother live in the house of the other woman of his father thn we cant do anything ðŸ¥±
i hope RK doesnt say anything bad to Meera as well. i would respect him more thn. he was looking at meera very closely when she got scared of Mohan Kundra's name. i hope he keeps it this away like he did today. n yes why should sultan care about radhaji dies or not of shock? he is the golden hearted remember? the one who respects woman ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I agree . Whatever RK's reaction is , I totally Agree with him . No Son gonna tolerate NONSENSE and Cheap things about his Dead father , A Father whom He not only loves but literally Worships . 

thanks. i donno how RK is sane right now. any rational person would turn mad at this kinda situation. first it's impossible to believe because the proofs aren't adequate and thn even if you do, it's more impossible to tolerate the person who would bring such storm in your life. 
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Bang on post Tanzie!

Oh God! Bhai showed his true colors today. Barged into a respectable household like a sadakchaap goonda. ðŸ¤¢

Everyone has pretty much said everything. I have nothing new to add.

I don't understand bhai, nor do I sympathize with his sob story. He is truly a keeda clinging on to RK like a parasite 🤢, and iska ilaaj karna toh banta hai, by hook or by crook.

RK will be totally justified in whatever means he chooses to cure Sultan of his obsession. I don't see anything wrong in RKs reactions. His rage is totally justified.

Trust me An i really really want to sympathize with him but when i see it from his POV i jus cant understand his point of actions so i give up ðŸ¥± 
n RK is totally right in his place, no normal person would accept the situation. infact i think he is pretty much sane thn i thought he would be. any person would become blind in rage, heartbreak and betrayal in this situation. 
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Exactly my point Charu. The property has been transferred to RK long back and now no one can lay a claim on it..except RK's children😆😆. 
Bhai ke toh kya kehne...I dnt get him at all. His IQ is in negative and he has no idea what he wants in life. He was calling RK's family (supposedly MK's second wife and his son) as Meera's family😕🤣 I just don't get it how even just adding a Kundra will get Meera's respect back.😕...and moreover is she even in a state to understand that...or will she get back to normal as soon as she becomes Meera Kundra😳 Bhai seriously needs to get his brains checked and also set his priorities.

Me and Urvi has already talked i guess how NOWAY n from NO ANGLE he can claim the property as his ðŸ˜† but serials mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. it was like some typical kekta tricks.. 😵 well lets not talk about IQ please ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£