Tera baap ka raaz hai kya !! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Tanzie...ur title gave me shock and i had to check TM's name twice to confirm its Tanzie only πŸ˜²πŸ€£
anyways, yes Sultan might have a bad childhood...but RK had also suffered 14 years of his life after his dad died which prolly have been forgotten now πŸ˜†
u know while watching the epi mom was constantly saying - how can they live in his house? ghar kiska hai? πŸ˜†...even she found it stupid that how can bhai claim RK's house, if it was MK's then still its justified πŸ˜†
aur land MK ka hai to zameen pe raho na, ghar mein kyon ghus rahe ho? πŸ˜†...pehli baat to its multi-storey building toh ab se poore building pe bhai ka kabza ho gaya kya since its on MK's land? πŸ˜†
Bakwas episode tha...sultan is channel boy so promotion toh banta hai na re...!
Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

More then getting respect and name for his mother it looked like bhai is desperate to live in Rk mansion πŸ˜• how on earth making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and crap πŸ₯±

he is just desperate to get back and settle the scores with RK i think. i donno Sana.. perhaps we should ask him. it's not that radhaji is the one who kicked her out of this house or something like this so here Sultan claiming RK mansion is utter nonsense. 
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Ssly this track is sheer non sense.. 😡 I can't believe just to ghusofy a disgusting character in the show CV's are making the show a disaster 🀒🀒
That was so damn hilarous.. Like sadakchap literally went searching fr a room wid his mom taking advantage of Radhaji's condition 😡

am sure now deepali will not be very happy with meera after bring forcibly thrown out of her room
today's epi was a desaster i can't believe bhai's audacity he was beyond limits...ppl call him GHG arre he does not have a heart in first place he didn't care about Radhaji's condition and instead he barged in to choose a room for his mother...i was shocked i never saw a disgusting character like his...what is he gaining from this track except hatred from audience if CVs and channel think this track will make ppl sympathize with bhai then they r dreaming...it can never happen.
when will this illogical  track end and when will bhai exit from the show🀒

Totally agreed.. for getting the dignity of your mother back, ull barge into someone's house, claim it as yours though its made by someone else's hardwork (money earned by doing GOOD DEEDS.), and then looking for a room for your mother, and since ur mother likes someone else's room u ll throw that person out of hIS room?? What the hell was that?

RESPECT FACTOR:
RK said everything to Sultan but didnt utter a word abt Meera.. He didnt bad mouther her or anything like that.. He could have done that considering some people saying that he doesnt repsect women.. And what did Sultan do?? When Radha ji begged him, he behaved so stone-hearted, and when he fainted, he had got no business with it ... He simple took his mother to the room she liked , taking adbvantage of the situation.. That is the respect Sultan has for women, that some forum people say.. Hats off to it.. !!
Originally posted by teletubby

very well saidπŸ‘

yes he shud get his mom treated 1st...wen shes not evn sane enuff to recognize him...why stress on getting her rights n property rather than care fr her,,,,,,but this is cvs way of story progression!!! need a brain transplant seriously!!😑

the track is lame πŸ₯± but i feel there's more story behind the MK thing since our CVs love to make the show full of suspense πŸ˜†
I agree . Whatever RK's reaction is , I totally Agree with him . No Son gonna tolerate NONSENSE and Cheap things about his Dead father , A Father whom He not only loves but literally Worships .