India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tera baap ka raaz hai kya !!

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I happened to be unfortunate enough to watch todays episode since my mom literally shouted from the other room to call me when Sultan entered RK mansion, "are come fast and see Sultan pagal hogaya hai" ROFL
What the hell was that Stern Smile how can you barge into someone else's house and choose a room and start living. n you are supposed to get your mother's dignity back. this is HOW? this bull crap is only possible in hindi serials Dead

Ok put yourself into Sultan shoes and yes to many extent he is right because his world has turned upside down. he is 100% right in hating RK or his family because if you see from HIS perspective you will see a person (RK) who has got all the love of father who is his too but Sultan has been deprived from all that. but it's RK mansion and not made by Mohan Kundra. Mohan kundra is long dead and neither Radhaji nor RK is aware of anything related to Meera so how they are to be blame or suffered for this? if Meera and Sultan got cheated isnt so did Radhaji and RK here? so making their life hell right now how on earth would that help bring back his mother's right and dignity  or how the hell is this justified? Stern Smile even if the land is MK's legally still sultan cant claim it until he can legally claim he is MK's son or his mother is legally MK's wife. where is your brain dude Sleepy shouldnt you first treat your mother, give her lots of happiness so that she becomes ok soon and thn think about property Sleepy n perhaps do a DNA test first and thn start jumping Pinch

RK will be MAD soon i guess, like real MAD in rage. he is totally right in his place. tomorrow someone comes n tell u he is your dead father's other son. a father you think as your idol, the most important person in your life, you have worshipped for all life - you will just believe that person over the image you had all these years? with some lame proofs? hell not.. he is very sane right now as i see. if you see from RK's perspective, you should LOATHE sultan for trying to ruining your father image after 17 yrs of his death, for ruining the sanity of your aged mother. who wouldn't be mad? he should just let Sultan come into his house n say, "hey you my brother? the OTHER son of my father me or my mom never even imagined!! hey welcome to our house.. ?!!!?? Stern Smile 

The track is UTTER NONSENSE and illogical from every perspective... even if they truly show Mohan Kundra's character as Casanova for real even thn it's illogical.. couldnt they make anything BETTER than this DeadDeadDead

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 25 June 2013 at 10:12am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrHoTSHeLL4shanmanbabi01fariha_92madhulovesrkOnlinechic1foreverastarViviCa15ChEtAn02anvikaatti7799bonhishikhaJanet777EvIl_ReDefInEdhinapriya1mangaloreapvsluvyouBiks44Neutral_MonateletubbyMFarah13BhataktiAtma.ChelseaForEverShazzieLSPD.SoulMates.gurudrishtiarmummy..Tangled..__VJ__MyAngelAbhay--Rose--Courageous_LeoSagar21Ananya05TuMericool_sriTeDylovesusan7_Tangled_Dark_Chocolatechirpyhapibirdmeenji22nidu-dsenafairy_talesLaters.Babyanitarani..sairat....NadiaZ..SunsetglowNeha10.BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa.Looteri_Dulhan.Chashmish.DushtDanaf.PurpleHorizonValar.MorghulisCrazyGirl.21Befikre..Bournville...Bonfire_Heart.Eternal_Studsilent.desire-PuNiTh-flora212Hybrid_FreakBabajiKaThulluleelaa9Hdhd-DZ-

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Fantastic post tanzie and your friend was Right Sultan pagal ho gaya hai well Meera mom ke sath rehne ka thoda asar to hoga hi naa Sleepy

ek to wo bhag gaya from Jail still he is golden heart gangster what the f**k where the hell is logic... Sleepy

then he came with his mad mom to Rk mansion tere baap ka hai kya?? Sleepy pehle legally prove to kar Sleepy

bhai ka brain gaya gutter meSleepy
bhai ka madhu se and late biwi se pyaar karne wala dil gaya gutter meSleepy
Aryan ka baap gaya gutter me Sleepy

RK was so right about him gandi naali ka keeda hai wo Sleepy

uska dil dimag sense sab kuch naali me wapas chala gaya hai Sleepy

suddenly ek bewda aa kar bolta hai ki teri maa zinda hai tera baap superstar ka baap hai

to beta Sravan kumar ki tarah apni andhi pagal maa ko kandhe pe uthaa kar le gaya  4 dhaam ki yatra karane... kissi aur ke kharche pe Sleepy

dignity gayi gutter me SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

bhai to bhi jaa gutter me

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 25 June 2013 at 10:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastarViviCa15.SmokeySilence.apvsluvyou.SoulMates.Ananya05..sairat..fairy_tales

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Ssly this track is sheer non sense.. Pinch I can't believe just to ghusofy a disgusting character in the show CV's are making the show a disaster DeadDead
That was so damn hilarous.. Like sadakchap literally went searching fr a room wid his mom taking advantage of Radhaji's condition Pinch

Edited by -CuteChic- - 25 June 2013 at 11:59am
nidu-dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastar.SmokeySilence.apvsluvyouAnanya05

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
they have run out of ideasLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.1mangalore

.ShreeYaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.ShreeYaa.
.ShreeYaa.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Tanzie..Hug
haha..u saw todays episode..I feel sorry for u..I was so irritated reading the update only..forget watching...Stern Smile
cant say more..I am just too bored with this Crap Show..Pinch
The show has become Nonsense..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.hinapriya

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
tanz, I dun know what to say! Stern SmileDead Show ka SATYANASH karke rakh diya haiDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.1mangaloreLSPDfairy_tales

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Can't believe Gauti can be so nonsensical
This is utter nonsense and crap
Worse than all those Kekta Maaza serials I used to taunt my mom for watching
Can't believe it I watch this crap myself today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.1mangalore_charu_