Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC~21 Yeh Dosti hum Nahi Chhodenge Strictly I/O (Page 79)

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 10215

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Hi guys!



Hi Nidhi...



Hi V! How's your day?



Hectic, lunch and then shopping, Jade market for gifts and then Night market...love street shopping and bargaining!Wink

I'm not big on shopping but when I hear you talk about it I get excited!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniAquaSandhya1chillyvandana.sagar

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Hi guys!


NidsHug


Hi Sandy!! What is everyone talking about. I'm at the mall.


over the last half hour

1. Jenny's os and spirits
2. ana's ic updated
3. barun looking lousy with loads of hair at gutam hegde's house
4. how does barun's wife tolerate all that hair
5. is barun cut sard or hindu punju
6. uttarakand floods

enjoy shoppingLOL



Thank you for the notes! I feel like I skipped class.

Niki are you here?!

New pic of Barun??

Ha ha sandy...loved your summary...see you and your lists! 
Yes Nidhi.I .posted one earlier this evening., 


Vandy,  i have this trange habit of forgetting...memory is different - i remeber stuff from ages and all things related to people...but chores, i forget. So, i have this habit of making lists for things that need to get done...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1chillyNidsubh007vandana.sagar

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 6711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniAquaSandhya1chillypixiegirlvandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 32391

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Hi guys!



Hi Nidhi...



Hi V! How's your day?



Hectic, lunch and then shopping, Jade market for gifts and then Night market...love street shopping and bargaining!Wink

I'm not big on shopping but when I hear you talk about it I get excited!! LOL
 


Nidhi me too generally, in Delhi only shop for what is required ...or stuff for Sumer, even now I have a list of things and following that except for a few indulgences...
But today was mostly for gifts! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007barauniAquaSandhya1chillyNidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 10215

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

Teaser for chap 32 of ALS :)http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3634443&PID=86395306&#86395306


Love it!! Romance begins. Woohoo

Love you posting all the time zones! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniIPK0071chillyAquaSandhya

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 6711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by IPK007

Teaser for chap 32 of ALS :)http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3634443&PID=86395306&#86395306


Love it!! Romance begins. Woohoo

Love you posting all the time zones! LOL

LOL

Did you  see my comment for THT?Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniAquaSandhya1chillyNidsubh007vandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 32391

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Hi guys!


NidsHug


Hi Sandy!! What is everyone talking about. I'm at the mall.


over the last half hour

1. Jenny's os and spirits
2. ana's ic updated
3. barun looking lousy with loads of hair at gutam hegde's house
4. how does barun's wife tolerate all that hair
5. is barun cut sard or hindu punju
6. uttarakand floods

enjoy shoppingLOL



Thank you for the notes! I feel like I skipped class.

Niki are you here?!

New pic of Barun??

Ha ha sandy...loved your summary...see you and your lists! 
Yes Nidhi.I .posted one earlier this evening., 


Vandy,  i have this trange habit of forgetting...memory is different - i remeber stuff from ages and all things related to people...but chores, i forget. So, i have this habit of making lists for things that need to get done...LOL
Me to, always follow a to do list, and when I write I tend to remember better! 
I have a list on my phone at all time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniIPK0071chillyAquaSandhyaNidsubh007

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by IPK007

Teaser for chap 32 of ALS :)http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3634443&PID=86395306&#86395306


Love it!! Romance begins. Woohoo

Love you posting all the time zones! LOL


I second that Nids ... I Heart that too jenny LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barauniIPK0071chillyNidsubh007vandana.sagar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: simplypurple   Replies: 461   Views: 41083

simplypurple 461 41083 22 November 2013 at 2:44pm by simplypurple
{Strictly Invites Only CC}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: caffeineaddict.   Replies: 218   Views: 13064

caffeineaddict. 218 13064 25 June 2013 at 7:04am by BabajiKaThullu
SARUNLICIOUS HEAVEN.: strictly invites only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: IllGetOverIpk   Replies: 1195   Views: 90886

IllGetOverIpk 1195 90886 26 April 2013 at 12:44am by ..mrinalini..
~~||special 36||~~#2 {IO} link to #3 pg150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1194   Views: 19388

-Dracarys. 1194 19388 10 April 2013 at 1:33am by -Dracarys.
#1 : ||~ArShiEnchantedEnigmas~|| [Strictly IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: NotKidding   Replies: 1204   Views: 16859

NotKidding 1204 16859 30 March 2013 at 10:26pm by NotKidding

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index