Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

How was today's episode ? (25/6) (Page 5)

Poll Question: How was today's episode ? (25/6)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
10 [66.67%]
3 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I MISSED U TOO GUYZ!!Cry Itna active discussion mein hissa nahi le payi!! OuchYesterday's episode was excellent...& I agree with Sara, Emerald, Aman..etc that again it was Nishad who gave full life to it. The way he was anxious when Amita wasn't opening the door, the way he broke the door, then when Amita said I want to go to mayka..."aur hume ek doosre ke bagair rehni ki aadat honi chahiye,"Cry Amit shook her shoulder & shouted "Amita" ...his expressions said it all...as if he was saying through his eyes..." What's wrong with u Amita? Can't U see how much I love U? Why r u leaving me back home? Please don't do this with me"Ouch Bang on Nishad! U rocked. Well yesterday was Chandni's day too...her fall in the room was very normal & she too emoted really well in the bed room with Amit.  I also liked a dialogue where Jigna said " humne humara dosti aur shaadi ki ek had laga rakkhi hain aur yahan tujhe khud jana hain Jeejs ke peechhe" Good! I liked that these friends know their limit & are not interfering with their friend's marital life!!Thumbs Up Thanks CVs 4 gifting us with such a wonderful episode!!Clap Have given a 9...coz could not see the pain stricken A2Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyegrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

I MISSED U TOO GUYZ!!Cry Itna active discussion mein hissa nahi le payi!! OuchYesterday's episode was excellent...& I agree with Sara, Emerald, Aman..etc that again it was Nishad who gave full life to it. The way he was anxious when Amita wasn't opening the door, the way he broke the door, then when Amita said I want to go to mayka..."aur hume ek doosre ke bagair rehni ki aadat honi chahiye,"Cry Amit shook her shoulder & shouted "Amita" ...his expressions said it all...as if he was saying through his eyes..." What's wrong with u Amita? Can't U see how much I love U? Why r u leaving me back home? Please don't do this with me"Ouch Bang on Nishad! U rocked. Well yesterday was Chandni's day too...her fall in the room was very normal & she too emoted really well in the bed room with Amit.  I also liked a dialogue where Jigna said " humne humara dosti aur shaadi ki ek had laga rakkhi hain aur yahan tujhe khud jana hain Jeejs ke peechhe" Good! I liked that these friends know their limit & are not interfering with their friend's marital life!!Thumbs Up Thanks CVs 4 gifting us with such a wonderful episode!!Clap Have given a 9...coz could not see the pain stricken A2Cry

it was the first time i liked jigna's dialogue n thought that finally this girl said something wise... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishiemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Wow !!! You are back...Hug Missed you and your song dedications.Yep, yesterday's epi was totally senti...too much to handle it alone...but sharing views with AKA deaires helped a lot.Hoping to see u tonight.Embarrassed

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

Wow !!! You are back...Hug Missed you and your song dedications.Yep, yesterday's epi was totally senti...too much to handle it alone...but sharing views with AKA deaires helped a lot.Hoping to see u tonight.Embarrassed

sach mein kavi.. too much to handle alone...forum na hota toh pata nahi mera kya haal hota.. the last scene in which ammu cried covering her face with the sheet... it was coming frequently b4 my eyes.. heart wrenching...Ouch

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

sach mein kavi.. too much to handle alone...forum na hota toh pata nahi mera kya haal hota.. the last scene in which ammu cried covering her face with the sheet... it was coming frequently b4 my eyes.. heart wrenching...Ouch

Yes dearies kal mera haal sach mein kharab tha coz couldn't share my thoughts with u guyz in the forum! Thank God aj bhi ek ghamasaan episode honewala hain & I'll definitely be online today...to share my thoughts with U all...nahi to mera heart attack ho sakta hainShocked

emeraldeyegrintson

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by grintson

Yes dearies kal mera haal sach mein kharab tha coz couldn't share my thoughts with u guyz in the forum! Thank God aj bhi ek ghamasaan episode honewala hain & I'll definitely be online today...to share my thoughts with U all...nahi to mera heart attack ho sakta hainShocked

Yep ! hopefully we all should be online.
Embarrassed

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

Go to top