Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

How was today's episode ? (25/6) (Page 3)

Poll Question: How was today's episode ? (25/6)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
10 [66.67%]
3 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

did u guys notice how amit was touching her..the way of  holding her from shoulders... with so much right..!! right of being a husband .. a loving n caring husband... 

Yep ! How could we miss that. Embarrassed He is the same Amit who was feeling very uncomfy when Amita took his hand and he pulled it out with lots of embarrassment. And today the way he was holding her ...Awww...too good. Lage raho Amit babu...Ek bar confession hojaye phir tho Ahem Ahem dur nahi !Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I loved Amit's caring avatar...hve u noticed there is a difference between this caring amit with the last caring amit when ammu got hurt in her leg?? tht time he was like doing his duties towards his wife n now its filled with emotions n feelings...saw it in his innocent eyes...ahhh...loved Nishad's acting today...wish just for once ammu shouts n say all her MUs loudly to him then he will melt n express tht he loves her only not ny santra mantra...

also we hd many meaningful dialogues today...cant remember word by word but I think the cvs r doing great job wth the dlgs...esp when kaki said amit beech raste pe chor gaya, made impact on ammu, then ammu saying ab tak to so hi ra tha par ab mein ut chiki ho meaning she is hinting bout amit antra chupa chupi issues

absolutely sara... CVs have been superb with this track so far... every dialogue n every situation is fitting into the track...  i really appreciate the way this whole story has been handled... with very much patience and delicateness... hats off to the CVs too... 

yeah ttlly...am proud of AKA CVs...Clap they r handling this antra n MUs convincingly...wonder if our Kavi has joined in it or not!!! wheres our laddos?? emerald...lol...j/k

LOL Accha hua maine join nahi kiya ! Agar mein CV hoti tho confession kab ka hojata aur unke 1-2 bache bhi hojate !
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ulily.lotus.rosystephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ha ha ha @emerald, wish u had joined though

yeah I was happy to see amit being so comfy in touching Amita now and equally hurt when amita ignoring n giving cold replies to him...he was so hurt when ammu said no on spending times together...bechara!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

I loved Amit's caring avatar...hve u noticed there is a difference between this caring amit with the last caring amit when ammu got hurt in her leg?? tht time he was like doing his duties towards his wife n now its filled with emotions n feelings...saw it in his innocent eyes...ahhh...loved Nishad's acting today...wish just for once ammu shouts n say all her MUs loudly to him then he will melt n express tht he loves her only not ny santra mantra...

also we hd many meaningful dialogues today...cant remember word by word but I think the cvs r doing great job wth the dlgs...esp when kaki said amit beech raste pe chor gaya, made impact on ammu, then ammu saying ab tak to so hi ra tha par ab mein ut chiki ho meaning she is hinting bout amit antra chupa chupi issues

absolutely sara... CVs have been superb with this track so far... every dialogue n every situation is fitting into the track...  i really appreciate the way this whole story has been handled... with very much patience and delicateness... hats off to the CVs too... 

yeah ttlly...am proud of AKA CVs...Clap they r handling this antra n MUs convincingly...wonder if our Kavi has joined in it or not!!! wheres our laddos?? emerald...lol...j/k

LOL Accha hua maine join nahi kiya ! Agar mein CV hoti tho confession kab ka hojata aur unke 1-2 bache bhi hojate !
Wink

ROFL o sara, kavi is right.. kavi ka bas chalta toh ab tak toh serial khatam ho gea hota... bache tak paida kar diye ... fir hum last mein wo wala scene dekh rahe hote jisme amit n amita r fighting whether to take their kids to hindi  movies or not... LOL

but confession wale n ahem ahem scenes k liye toh-- VOTE FOR KAVI..Big smile

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosystephhh

srinivasrishi Senior Member
srinivasrishi
srinivasrishi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Episode was good.In todays episode it was clear that Sanjay married Antara and now they are filing for a divorce.Property might be the reason for the marriage...

But i do have a doubt--------If iam not wrong antara has never been to India (atleast recently).So where did they marry and how??If it was in US then why  are they filing for divorce in India.Is it legally right?????If that marriage did happen in US then they should file for a divorce there or in India?????? ---Iam not so sure abt this.CVs should comeup with logical ans for this...

Ab toh pakka yakeen hogaya ki Ammu will stop Amit from going to US.She will come to know abt Antara frm Preeti at the end moment.

waise that sessions court ...court kam aur corporate office zyada lagraha tha...mujhe nahi pata ki apne courts ki bhi makeover hogayi hai????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

yeah I was happy to see amit being so comfy in touching Amita now and equally hurt when amita ignoring n giving cold replies to him...he was so hurt when ammu said no on spending times together...bechara!!!

sach me yaar.. poor amit.. feeling really bad 4 him.. what is his mistake if god has made him this much reserved n hesitant in expressing love... n now toh we wil get to see the Devdaas Amit for more than 7 episodes... (bcoz as per d track, its 7 days left for US.. toh ek din k 2 epis toh honge hi..)

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosystephhh

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Yes. Now Amit has finally come in that mood (spending time with each other):

chaand churaa ke laayaa hoon
Chal baithen church ke pichhe
Ho naa koi dekhe naa pahachaane
Baithen ped ke niche
Are chal baithen church ...

ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged