Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

How was today's episode ? (25/6)

Poll Question: How was today's episode ? (25/6)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
10 [66.67%]
3 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Guys how was today's episode ?  Ermm

Highlights :
1. Jasoos Amita --Overheard their conversation and saw the board of DIVORCE lawyer.Shocked
2. Broken Amita---All her dreams were shattered.Cry
3. Caring Amit---Sat near her waiting her to wake up.Embarrassed
4. Angry Amita--Still under the effect of MU Ouch

Pour in your views

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
9 out of 10

loved todays epi...but am keeping my rating of 10 for tht particular high voltage romantic epi...u guess wht??

pankhi07ind4uemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
it ws clearly vsible frm the gesture of amit n antra tht amit is only helping antra for some divorce issues however amita misundrstood it to b her marriage n I dont blame her at all...mayb if I was in her place I wud think the same too...poor ammu...tht rain scene n sad song made me feel horrible for her...but was happy thinking the upcoming happy dubby romantic scenes of A2 is fast approaching...yeahhh...

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I rated it 9. One mark minus because we had to see heartbroken Ammu. Unhappy It was just an absolutely sentimental episode. Finally we were able to see Amit's innermost painful feelings and hurt expression on receiving unexpected answers from Amita.And the story is going on correct track. Shayad cvs hamara dil bhi nichod nichodke emotional bana denge aur anth mein A2 ka confession hoga ! Day Dreaming Eagerly waiting for that. Big smile

pankhi07ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I loved Amit's caring avatar...hve u noticed there is a difference between this caring amit with the last caring amit when ammu got hurt in her leg?? tht time he was like doing his duties towards his wife n now its filled with emotions n feelings...saw it in his innocent eyes...ahhh...loved Nishad's acting today...wish just for once ammu shouts n say all her MUs loudly to him then he will melt n express tht he loves her only not ny santra mantra...

also we hd many meaningful dialogues today...cant remember word by word but I think the cvs r doing great job wth the dlgs...esp when kaki said amit beech raste pe chor gaya, made impact on ammu, then ammu saying ab tak to so hi ra tha par ab mein ut chiki ho meaning she is hinting bout amit antra chupa chupi issues

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yeah emerald, I hope this week AKA trp rises...am loving ths track more now coz I hve seen love for ammu in his eyes...I hope viewers appreciate ths drama n trp rises

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
aaj ke episode ne rula kar rakh diya... gala bhar aya tha mera during that sad song in rain... amita was shattered... each cold n harsh dialogue of  amita pierced not only d heart of amit but of all of us... 

aur dusri taraf amit ka pain be dekha nahi jaa raha tha... thr was load of expectations n longingness in his eyes when he asked, " should not v spend our time together.. shoul not v be together." so much hurt he was wen she said," mujhe nahi lagta " 

rating d episode 9/10.. one mark less for the pain they n v amitians r going through... 

pankhi07ind4uemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosystephhh

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I loved Amit's caring avatar...hve u noticed there is a difference between this caring amit with the last caring amit when ammu got hurt in her leg?? tht time he was like doing his duties towards his wife n now its filled with emotions n feelings...saw it in his innocent eyes...ahhh...loved Nishad's acting today...wish just for once ammu shouts n say all her MUs loudly to him then he will melt n express tht he loves her only not ny santra mantra...

also we hd many meaningful dialogues today...cant remember word by word but I think the cvs r doing great job wth the dlgs...esp when kaki said amit beech raste pe chor gaya, made impact on ammu, then ammu saying ab tak to so hi ra tha par ab mein ut chiki ho meaning she is hinting bout amit antra chupa chupi issues

absolutely sara... CVs have been superb with this track so far... every dialogue n every situation is fitting into the track...  i really appreciate the way this whole story has been handled... with very much patience and delicateness... hats off to the CVs too... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosystephhh

Go to top