QH WU 25/6 Asad Repents/Zoya Leaves/Tanu Rejoices - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Asad should say let's go Jerry springer to see of i amyour baby daddy or not and Zoya would be backstage watching πŸ€£
Ooh ooh no Maury...ASAD...YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

Asad comes to talk to Zoya but Dilshad stops him and says no need to meet

her as she doesnt want to see his face. Asad says I want to apologise once to

her after which I wont show her my face. They enter her room but find her missing, Najma & dilshad start searching while Asad sees a taveez

See, this man does have a bit more gumption than the other men. Sticks around even when the bun in the oven is not going to be his. Tubelight!
Originally posted by priya713

i was thinking of a word that rhymes with that πŸ˜Š
I was thinking of swapping the W with a B...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆAngry
Originally posted by priya713

i think his thinking/morals whatever will change once he sees Tanveer push Zoya off that cliff😊

I wouldnt be surprised if Asad runs to save Flippin Tanu first
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Asad should say let's go Jerry springer to see of i amyour baby daddy or not and Zoya would be backstage watching πŸ€£

he'd have to go Maury Povich on this girl...he's the king of paternity testing πŸ˜›

They enter her room but find her

missing, Najma & dilshad start searching while Asad sees a taveez which he had tied to Zoya's hand & cries and says she is gone. Dilshad & Najma look in shock while Asad tearfully says she is gone.

You know I am glad she left.This separation had to happen because Asad is blind even after all this incidence 😑
Next day Api & Dilshad are worried while Asad returns saying he couldnt find her. Api says Zoya told she asked me to go away to Newyork and she wants to spend tome alone.Asad says he will try his best to find her while Api says all your mistake you ruined her life
If he is gonna tell Zoya to go away from his life why is he looking for he in Amjer for??? He got what he wanted her to do
BITCH PLZ I really tanveer drama is over for today!!!!

Asad comes to talk to Zoya but Dilshad stops him and says no need to meet

her as she doesnt want to see his face. Asad says I want to apologise once to

her after which I wont show her my face. They enter her room but find her missing, Najma & dilshad start searching while Asad sees a taveez
um...desert calling?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
don't kill me I am just exasperated with asad and tanu...🀒