QH WU 25/6 Asad Repents/Zoya Leaves/Tanu Rejoices - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

Zoya crying endlessly in the balcony garden when Asad comes

She didn't leave as yet😃

Tanu comes and Asad turns away, she touches him but Asad moves away, Tanu says I know your situation and no one is speaking to me I will go away from here. Asad questions Tanu as to what happened last night as he cant remember anything except someone hitting him & asks her to tell him what all happened. Tanu says I cant..Asad forces her to say. Tanu says you saved me from my hubby and the goondas ran off but hit you on your head.

Oh crap. She will cook all stories and say. Poor Asad.
BILLO RANI KAHEN TOH ABHI JAAN LE LU!!!
She is the real home wrecker
Kameeeni
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I honestly believe that Asad did not realize Tanu was hitting on him all those times. Hes so innocent.

I think he always saw her as 5 year old friend as Vicky keeps saying 😔

Tanu comes and Asad turns away, she touches him but Asad moves away, Tanu says I know your situation and no one is speaking to me I will go away from here. Asad questions Tanu as to what happened last night as he cant remember anything except someone hitting him & asks her to tell him what all happened. Tanu says I cant..Asad forces her to say. Tanu says you saved me from my hubby and the goondas ran off but hit you on your head.

Now what story is she trying to Say 😲
Originally posted by EternalFrission

🤣🤣
fatte! 🤗 ðŸ¤£
You fell down and I took you to a room then you got up and saw me and came close to me and pulled me into my arms and got carried away.I tried a lot to stop you but was helpless. Tanu cries and says I pleaded you to leave me but you didnt. Asad shocked Tanu says
what will happen to me now what will the world call me now I am spoilt.

Tanu breaks into tears while Asad consoles her & says I wont let any bad name come to you.Tanu syas I wont spoil your life as you are getting married let the blame come on me I will bear it but not you.Asad says I will tell everything to Zoya and confess my mistake of how I lost my control and got carried away, I will tell Zoya to go away from my life.
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I honestly believe that Asad did not realize Tanu was hitting on him all those times. Hes so innocent.

I know he didn't know she was trying to be close to him but he was uncomfortable and knowing Zoya didn't like the closeness, he still never discouraged her. Remember when Zoya told him if he has even refrained from doing something she doesn't like?
[QUOTE=Drea_QH1fan
[/QUOTE]

I would call him dumb.
First, not to realize a gal is hitting on him.
Second, not to realize she is taking him for a ride
Third, not to realize she is ruining his life
Tanu super happy thinks nothing happened between us as you were unconscious but I cant tell you this truth as I want Zoya out of your life.