Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How insecure can one get??? (Page 6)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

Great observation Rajla.
The dillydallying the fanatic fans are going through is hilarious to see.
Sultan has truly shaken their belief that the rantings they daily puke out that their perfect hero can not have any competition is going up in smoke.
Well all that and here we are with Sultan in the montage and showing that the Stars do fall even from the sky.

Yeap and i remember Raghuvir Shekhawat say in an Interview...No Actor, No Character is bigger than the Show...Well they proved their point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Agree.

If people leave their insecurity and take the show as a show then this track can be the best track for analyzing and to have good discussions.

I am surprised at the way almost everyone believes only 2 charatcer is needed for this show to run.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaCharishmapaljayAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

I am loving the show.. I meant the actual show... and the montageDay Dreaming absolutely in love with it..

It gives a good relief that Sultan's a lead tooHeart

The chaos and insecurity over here is like Rk not trusting MadhuLOL

TotallyLOL

Anu-Reddy

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Iritating epi
rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by Siri22

Ofcourse the fans are insecure just like their Psychosta Errr... I mean Superstar. 

Did you not see yday's episode about how he went on and on and on about Sultan doing all this for revenge because he loves madhu?

Rem those old days of playing CDs...and it would get stuck... bechara rk ka problem aisa hi hai. He is StuckLOL

And will be STUCK for ever

Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

i am very happy with the importance given to sultan...he is the only one worth watching the show...

PS: I hv quit the show coz i am busy with work warna wud watch it only for sultan

Yeap the ONLY one worth Watching

Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Agree.

If people leave their insecurity and take the show as a show then this track can be the best track for analyzing and to have good discussions.

I am surprised at the way almost everyone believes only 2 charatcer is needed for this show to run.

Shahi it's OK i guess the CV's won't go without putting a fight which they are already doing by proving that a Show needs more than 1-2 characters for it to roll out...Result everybody is intrigued only they won't admit to it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaAnu-Reddy-brokensoul-

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ha35_ad

True say! I even read somewhere that the black shirt he's wearing in the montage symbolises that he is evil LOL well that's just perfect, I love the bad ones Tongue

Well then I guess the White the other guy is wearing beneath the BLACK is to wipe out all his BLACK DeedsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_ad-brokensoul-Anu-Reddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index