Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How insecure can one get??? (Page 5)

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by genger

You know it is like ydha raja thda praja some thing like that i guess( sorry i am not good at indian phrases) when RK laugh they are happy when RK cries they cry along with him when he kick Sultan they are all exited well when RK feels insecure so the followers that simple
Saaary... I disagree a little bit there!
Tedha Raja has his "moments" of happiness.. but his Prajaa remains asantushht (dissatisfied) ALWAYS!
He gets married.. He's happy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown in between pheras..LOL
SR happens.. RK is happy.. Fans are upset at why it was kept so simple... Tongue
Now prabhu RK is unhappy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown to have an upper hand! Embarrassed

Sultan fans differ here..
At the party, he gets punched.. They are still happy his chemistry with Madhu was depicted! Wink
He didn't get a chance to express his love for Madhu and she was married off to RK.. Sultan fans are still happy that shaadi ke dinn Maa mil gayi...LOL
Now Sultan is going to fight for his mother's right... tohh Sultan AT has been converted into a dancefloor! LOL

Well according to the people in this form Sulta is not entiteld any thing only RK deserve every thing so you have to understand the unhappiness where as sultan fans are simple like him so they do not really expect much even small things make them happy you know fans have same mind set of their Hero 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaPantherarajlanewveedaffodil81paljay..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Sophronia IF-Dazzler
Sophronia
Sophronia

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Love your post Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I stopped watching this show once Madhu decided to marry RK again and didn't go through with her plan. I was hoping for Sulbala to happen or at least for Madhu to get her revenge. But people in this forum kept justifying RK's every action, no matter how absurd and psychotic they were. Hence, I gave up on both the forum and the show (for actually making it seem okay to treat a woman the way RK did and to show a woman as weak as Madhu just bothered me to no end).

With that being said, Avinesh is an amazing actor and his role in MEIEJ truly is unique. No matter what Sultan's profession is, he is a good man at heart; a man of honour. A man who knows how to treat a woman,  how to treat the people he loves and who love him. And he sure as hell deserves to be on the montage just as much as Madhu. And there are the one's who in my opinion don't deserve to be on the montage at all.LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adN.bhavnaLucky1123CharishmarajlanewveePantheraSiri22..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIdaffodil81reena544paljayAnu-Reddy

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Rajla,
Avinesh Rekhi as Sultan,the most happening thing in MBEIEJ,nowadays.

I just wanna thank the CV's for Sultanicious episodes on a daily basis,and what awesome acting by AR.I am so thankful to the CV's and GH for the montage,forgot what he called it .some breaker.LOL

And bhagwan/CV's aajkal chappar phaadke de rahe hain.Lets enjoy the days till the sun is shining on us and the heavens are smiling on Sultan.

Thanks AR for renewing the contract as Sultan for us few ,handful of fans who love to watch u onscreen.Big smile
awesum reply. forum is full wid sultan sultan and sultan these daysLOL. love u avinesh.

Lucky1123PantherapaljayAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by nlm4

Rajla,
Avinesh Rekhi as Sultan,the most happening thing in MBEIEJ,nowadays.

I just wanna thank the CV's for Sultanicious episodes on a daily basis,and what awesome acting by AR.I am so thankful to the CV's and GH for the montage,forgot what he called it .some breaker.LOL

And bhagwan/CV's aajkal chappar phaadke de rahe hain.Lets enjoy the days till the sun is shining on us and the heavens are smiling on Sultan.

Thanks AR for renewing the contract as Sultan for us few ,handful of fans who love to watch u onscreen.Big smile
awesum reply. forum is full wid sultan sultan and sultan these daysLOL. love u avinesh.

It's Raining Sultan..Hallelujah LOL

CharishmaPantherapaljayAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Honestly, I stopped watching this show once Madhu decided to marry RK again and didn't go through with her plan. I was hoping for Sulbala to happen or at least for Madhu to get her revenge. But people in this forum kept justifying RK's every action, no matter how absurd and psychotic they were. Hence, I gave up on both the forum and the show (for actually making it seem okay to treat a woman the way RK did and to show a woman as weak as Madhu just bothered me to no end).

With that being said, Avinesh is an amazing actor and his role in MEIEJ truly is unique. No matter what Sultan's profession is, he is a good man at heart; a man of honour. A man who knows how to treat a woman,  how to treat the people he loves and who love him. And he sure as hell deserves to be on the montage just as much as Madhu. And there are the one's who in my opinion don't deserve to be on the montage at all.LOL

There you said it all...He is a Man of Honor...unlike you know who...The CV's know that M. Superstar is damaged beyond redemption...well somebody's got to take the reigns of being honorable right??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayGoldenPanda.Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by L0V3

Love your post Thumbs Up

Thanks Lovi
rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Originally posted by genger

You know it is like ydha raja thda praja some thing like that i guess( sorry i am not good at indian phrases) when RK laugh they are happy when RK cries they cry along with him when he kick Sultan they are all exited well when RK feels insecure so the followers that simple
Saaary... I disagree a little bit there!
Tedha Raja has his "moments" of happiness.. but his Prajaa remains asantushht (dissatisfied) ALWAYS!
He gets married.. He's happy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown in between pheras..LOL
SR happens.. RK is happy.. Fans are upset at why it was kept so simple... Tongue
Now prabhu RK is unhappy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown to have an upper hand! Embarrassed

Sultan fans differ here..
At the party, he gets punched.. They are still happy his chemistry with Madhu was depicted! Wink
He didn't get a chance to express his love for Madhu and she was married off to RK.. Sultan fans are still happy that shaadi ke dinn Maa mil gayi...LOL
Now Sultan is going to fight for his mother's right... tohh Sultan AT has been converted into a dancefloor! LOL

Chikini kya Jawab hai...Maza aa gaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index