India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How insecure can one get??? (Page 4)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i am very happy with the importance given to sultan...he is the only one worth watching the show...

PS: I hv quit the show coz i am busy with work warna wud watch it only for sultan

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SophroniaPantherapaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-brokensoul-Dolly-heart

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse the fans are insecure just like their Psychosta Errr... I mean Superstar. 

Did you not see yday's episode about how he went on and on and on about Sultan doing all this for revenge because he loves madhu?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adSophroniaPanthera..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVIpaljaydaffodil81Anu-ReddyfunkyliciousDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Yes, those long gold plated essays r giving me a good laughter dose.                         

Poornima you actually read them???Shocked Respect  Lady!! Aap ki sehen sheelta toh lah jawab hai!!Shocked
I feel ashamed now!! The essays I avoided..but imma gonna be a good girl now! I will read them too!Geek
Laughter is good and if they made you laugh then who am I to pass them by!!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnanewveeJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Ofcourse the fans are insecure just like their Psychosta Errr... I mean Superstar. 

Did you not see yday's episode about how he went on and on and on about Sultan doing all this for revenge because he loves madhu?

Rem those old days of playing CDs...and it would get stuck... bechara rk ka problem aisa hi hai. He is StuckLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I am loving the show.. I meant the actual show... and the montageDay Dreaming absolutely in love with it..

It gives a good relief that Sultan's a lead tooHeart

The chaos and insecurity over here is like Rk not trusting MadhuLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SophroniaPantheraJAHHNAVIdaffodil81paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Great observation Rajla.
The dillydallying the fanatic fans are going through is hilarious to see.
Sultan has truly shaken their belief that the rantings they daily puke out that their perfect hero can not have any competition is going up in smoke.
Well all that and here we are with Sultan in the montage and showing that the Stars do fall even from the sky.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayAnu-Reddy

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
You know it is like ydha raja thda praja some thing like that i guess( sorry i am not good at indian phrases) when RK laugh they are happy when RK cries they cry along with him when he kick Sultan they are all exited well when RK feels insecure so the followers that simple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PantherapaljayAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

You know it is like ydha raja thda praja some thing like that i guess( sorry i am not good at indian phrases) when RK laugh they are happy when RK cries they cry along with him when he kick Sultan they are all exited well when RK feels insecure so the followers that simple
Saaary... I disagree a little bit there!
Tedha Raja has his "moments" of happiness.. but his Prajaa remains asantushht (dissatisfied) ALWAYS!
He gets married.. He's happy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown in between pheras..LOL
SR happens.. RK is happy.. Fans are upset at why it was kept so simple... Tongue
Now prabhu RK is unhappy.. Fans remain unhappy on why Sultan was shown to have an upper hand! Embarrassed

Sultan fans differ here..
At the party, he gets punched.. They are still happy his chemistry with Madhu was depicted! Wink
He didn't get a chance to express his love for Madhu and she was married off to RK.. Sultan fans are still happy that shaadi ke dinn Maa mil gayi...LOL
Now Sultan is going to fight for his mother's right... tohh Sultan AT has been converted into a dancefloor! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaCharishmanewveePantheradaffodil81flutterbypaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index