Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How insecure can one get??? (Page 2)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Rajla,
Avinesh Rekhi as Sultan,the most happening thing in MBEIEJ,nowadays.

I just wanna thank the CV's for Sultanicious episodes on a daily basis,and what awesome acting by AR.I am so thankful to the CV's and GH for the montage,forgot what he called it .some breaker.LOL

And bhagwan/CV's aajkal chappar phaadke de rahe hain.Lets enjoy the days till the sun is shining on us and the heavens are smiling on Sultan.

Thanks AR for renewing the contract as Sultan for us few ,handful of fans who love to watch u onscreen.Big smile

I second that Nimz!! oh and...
Loolll they need to say more that Avinesh Rekhi can't  act. Usne bhi chapar phaadke  giving!! Now that is called rising to the challenge and giving sahi jawab to all the  hate tweets!!!LOL

Lage raho Lage raho!! Dancing

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adsnowy72mehurocksSophroniarusha4003gennyMpaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heartkrock-brokensoul---Udhay--KhatamKahani

mehurocks Goldie
mehurocks
mehurocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
oh yes rajla i  love this forum they always talking about sultan, sultan and sultan.LOLLOLLOL
montage na to mar da laaaDay DreamingperfectttBlushing
sultan enter to rk mansion with band baja,,,,,ROFLROFLROFL
awesome epiii.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adsnowy72sweet_pie112gatorSophroniaPantheramozart66paljayJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani--Udhay--

apricity Senior Member
apricity
apricity

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
true!!! insecurity all around!!! Sultan makes everyone Silly 
enjoy!!! LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mehurocksSophroniaPantheraJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartkrock--Udhay--KhatamKahani

..Sujith1001.. IF-Rockerz
..Sujith1001..
..Sujith1001..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Let them be! LOL

This insecurity and baseless bashing, hatred shows that they dont trust the talent of their favorite! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasnowy72mehurockssweet_pie112SophroniaPantherapaljaydaffodil81Dolly-heartAnu-ReddykrockKhatamKahani--Udhay--

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
But i liked this hatewala love, it is increasing day by day,i tell you people in this forum love sultan more than us, but we should not feel jealous Wink LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112mehurocksCharishmaSophroniaPantheradaffodil81JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heart--Udhay--KhatamKahani

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i love sultan...hes sooo sexy!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocksSophroniaPantherapaljayJAHHNAVIDolly-heart--Udhay--

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Kat,AR"s acting prowess has passed every test.He has indeed risen to the challenge,In the recent interview on colors,he said that initially ,he was hesitant ,but now he is comfortable on the sets .This has also translated into giving one masterpiece of a performance after another.
Sultan is gentle with his mom and madu ,at the same time firm and unshaken and solid with everyone else.ClapAwesome transitions in scenes by AR.

Kat,he has risen to the challenge and is coming out with flying colors.

Edited by nlm4 - 25 June 2013 at 11:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasnowy72mehurocksSophroniaPantherapaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddykrock-brokensoul-Dolly-heart--Udhay--

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ReswaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraJAHHNAVI--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index