Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH CC#103 (Page 85)

..SupreMe.. IF-Stunnerz
..SupreMe..
..SupreMe..

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 29557

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.khan

Originally posted by .nightqueen

Originally posted by aisha.khan

aww sorry guys i didnt reply!! there were 181 pms and forgot to reply hereEmbarrassedarey kamino Mei kisi ko chorkei nahi jaoo giSmiletang karnei hi toh ati hoon tum logo koLOLsanju simu ananya hally everyoneHugHug
Mei aa gayee lolLOL


Aww that's great n Hume kabhi math chodna

Love u

N how r u?

[DIV]Simu u r such a sweetheart darlingHuglove u<3 im fine what about u?arei nahi chodu giEmbarrassed[/
DIV]


You are a sweetheart darling Heart Hug

And I am sumi not simu

N I am v fine as u r not leaving Big smile

N u.know I gave my speech on 100th CC page 2

N gud girl

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 31746

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Pri- Hmm.. Vaise, where did you get those beliefs ka list?

Aishu- Kaisi hai.. Im good. And wassup??
..SupreMe.. IF-Stunnerz
..SupreMe..
..SupreMe..

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 29557

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
OK Teri wish Pree n nahi mein yeh Sab mein nahi maanti lolZ
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22150

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Pri- Hmm.. Vaise, where did you get those beliefs ka list?

Aishu- Kaisi hai.. Im good. And wassup??
 
i read sumwere yahoo
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22150

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nightqueen

OK Teri wish Pree n nahi mein yeh Sab mein nahi maanti lolZ

hahaha k ill call u sumi itself
Aisha.K IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.K
Aisha.K

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 15985

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Originally posted by aisha.khan

Originally posted by .nightqueen

Originally posted by aisha.khan

aww sorry guys i didnt reply!! there were 181 pms and forgot to reply hereEmbarrassedarey kamino Mei kisi ko chorkei nahi jaoo giSmiletang karnei hi toh ati hoon tum logo koLOLsanju simu ananya hally everyoneHugHug
Mei aa gayee lolLOL


Aww that's great n Hume kabhi math chodna

Love u

N how r u?

[DIV]Simu u r such a sweetheart darlingHuglove u<3 im fine what about u?arei nahi chodu giEmbarrassed[/
DIV]


You are a sweetheart darling Heart Hug

And I am sumi not simu

N I am v fine as u r not leaving Big smile

N u.know I gave my speech on 100th CC page 2

N gud girl
oh sorry sumi i thought it was simuLOLreallyStar i didnt read ur speech!!i will read!!Shukriya ShukriyaEmbarrassedLOL
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22150

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
aish: iam 5n yar how's u?
..SupreMe.. IF-Stunnerz
..SupreMe..
..SupreMe..

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 29557

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Oh okee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index