Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 97)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

There is nothing that can hinder the progress of real talent and you have proved it again Sis.You have update after a long time but who will say that you took such a long gap coz your update was just so so so superb that it makes each and every line of your update a living picture for me...Clap..OMG what a great talent you are...ClapReally I must say that you are already on the way of perfection...Clap
Loved the way you have portrayed Arti's character...Embarrassed.each and everything that you are presenting in the description of Arti's past is just awesome. In fact if I am not wrong then this is first time when I read something like this ...I mean such a strong lady character coz I read lots of FF and OS and in all of them the male lead is very powerful and for this reason I can say it without any doubt that you are a trend breaker dear...Clap

The hockey match scene is just awesome. But I loved the scene in fact the struggle of Arti to make a team in real sense. All of her team mates wanted to play for their own self but Arti made them realized that they should play like a team and in this way finaaly they moved towards the path of success and finally reached the destination also...

So finally time for Prashant's entry...OMG now my blood has started boiling...Angry

You have done a fav job dear ..StarStarStarI just loved your job ...ClapClapClapand one more thing that I am so proud of you ...HugHug

Mukti...always loved reading ur encouraging comments on my SS...and thanks for always supporting me

Mukti...i m not perfect at all.. There are lot of writers in this forum..who are way better then me in expressing...and thats a fact...i just try to write whatever my heart says...which sometimes also has mistakes

Aarti's character has been developed while going through al the turmoil...n challenges...she is strong because all this situations made her capable of becoming strong

everyone is in the same situation..when it comes to prashant...

thanks for reading n commenting mukti..

will try to update soon

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Charmi you know how much I hate that Kamina Prashant..Angry.
He is just a Angry for me.
But one thing I loved so much in this promo and that is Arti's saying NO to that Kamina...I am loving it...Embarrassed

u will have to keep wondering y aarti didnot accept his love... until i update

thanks for reading n commenting
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

WOW Charmi with a promo like this now i can hardly wait for the next updateDay Dreaming

thanks ns for reading n commenting for the promoBig smile

u will hav to wait a bit. as i hav exams coming soonCry

i promise to update as soon as i m done with exams
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

I'm done.. I'm done !! First of all, Welcome back, Charmi !! Hug I hope everything went well and that you are smiling with your great grades !! Wink 

Thanks isya...

Whoah... That was another fantastic one from you, Charmi !! ClapClapClap

Thanks again...

So how should I start when everything went speechless and superb for me ?? Confused LOL Wink Okay, so the whole part was about hockey team !! Heart Another true inspirational part !! Star

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Seriously, Raj boiled my blood too and I was like Angry Sleepy !! But Our Girl Rockzzz !! She had proved that she's a girl who can go any extent just too prove how possible she is as a human in this world !! Approve Thumbs Up

Raj is a jerk whose one n only motive is to hurt aarti..n he will do anything n everything to do... And aarti loves accepting the challenge,,n Showing him his real position

From the accepted challenge, she's determined to form a team and worked with all as a team !! Big smile And the biggest helper for this challenge will be SS, Mansi and the whole members !! Same goes to Aman and Priya !! Big smile

The determination which SS saw in her helped her getting him as her coach,,,n mansi was like god sent gift wh came at the right time to provide right hockey team members..

Right after forming a team, there was a problem !! Fights between the members !! Ouch And this disappointed SS and Aarti... And made Raj grinned wickedly !! Angry Ouch 

differences in nature n opnions led to this problems

It's a Yahoo ! time when Raj and Natasha came with their teases.. But, our girl has her own team back.. This time it gonna be great and Yes ! It went great !! ClapClapClap They WON !! Cool

yes..they won...

You caught my attention all the while when I'm reading !! You write it well !! ClapClap Well done, dear !! Heart

thanks...

Twist.. Shocked Prashant in the end !! Yash is in anger ?? Uff.. what's up ?? Tongue Confused

wait n watch until i plan to update

***** PROMO *****

Great promo I should say !! Thumbs Up I can't wait for you to reveal what's next in the box !! Super excited !! Day Dreaming

sorry u wil have to wait a little...my exams are coming soon

replies in blue

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

awesome promo charmi dearClap
really interesting, excited for next partEmbarrassed
thanx Nikki di for helping charmi with d promoBig smile
thanx for d pmSmile

i m so glad u liked the promo billie...All thanks to nikki di for her help

u will have to wait a little bit as i have exams,

thanks once again

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

Nice update charmi. Thanks for the PM.

thanks for reading and commenting lulu

i m glad u liked it

will try to update soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Wow superbbb promo...very interesting...waiting...

i m glad anuraksha..u liked the promo...

thanks for reading and commentingBig smile
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1990

lovely update

thanks sara for reading and commentingBig smile

will try to update soon

Go to top