Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Aarya OS. UPDATING (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 102

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

welcome back charmiHug
Thanks dearBig smile

hoping that u had done well in ur examsBig smileBig smile...hmm...i have to admit that i m waiting for this update a lot .i missed urff thesedays very muchCryCry...but no worries that u r back and gave us the beautiful phase of aarthis lifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed where she became a sports person and proved herself asa leader tooClapClap...

My exams were good...thanks for asking...I m sorry for keeping u wait for my update...but i am also glad and thankful for you all for being so patient with me always... I thank not only u but everyone from the bottom of my heart...

charmi aarthi in this ff is perfect or should i say beyond perfectClapClap...and entire credit of her characterisation goes to u Clap...

Thank u so much rosey...u flatter me... Big smile

the first two lines again bowled me...those lines r very much inspiring dear each time along with ur update i m looking forward to those lovely inspiring linesClapClap...u r right when one challenges us with their proudself then we should remember that we r dealing with our confidence and their self confidenceStar...and here aarthi did exactly the same thingBig smile...

I was trying to come up with something better this time... And when i was thinking about the update..i thought comparision between confidence and over confidence would be the best message from this update,... I m glad u liked it.. thanks once again

raj heis one monster i tell u to just satisfy his ego he harmed aarthiAngryAngryAngry...how dare he to commit such thing...he is the worstAngry...but truth is that howhard he tried to humiliate aarthi its turning so good for aarthi already it is proved and now his deed made aarthi to recognize her own another talentClapClap...i felt so good when aarthi accepted his challenge ...u know i hate this discrimination thing i personally believe that boys and girls r not equal but each gender has their own strengths and weakness for example if boys have strength then girls have patience...this is gods creation so we r noone to discriminate anythingSmile

Raj is a jerk rosey... he loves his happiness very much and the only thing right now that makes him happy is seeing aarti in pain...but whenevr and however he has tried...aarti has alwyas come out victorious and that she has always found a new talent in hers and this time it was hockey... i so agree with u(in bold)

now raj had got his answer when aarthi made a team to fight against themBig smile...i would not have cared if aarthis team lose or win coz she already did a lot in such a short period to fight against boys team but deep inside my heart i wanted her to winBig smileBig smile
and i must say her coach SS played a very important role in their winBig smile...so this is how SS loved aarthi as a warrior a fighter a leader...in total a great personStarStar...

Raj again was being over confident but he got a tight slap not from aarti but her team members this time who had realized their mistake and decided to join the battle of discrimination... When aarti challenged raj, SS saw 100% determination in her words and hence he decided to help her with the condition of her first proving herself to him..

feeling so proud od aarthiStar

Me tooBig smile

omg prasanthOuchOuch...what i feared to read was abt to startOuchOuch...i personally feel that his entry in aarthis life was the worst phase of her life OuchOuch i know they would had beautiful memories together...but this is what broken her when she was married to yash a broken aarthi,...but i m here waiting to read what u r going to show abt aarthi-prasanth relation...Day Dreaming

Wait and watch what happens nextWink

beautiful fabulous update charmiStar...i connected to each and every emotionThumbs Up...

Thanks once again for reading and commenting and supporting...Means a lot to me...

waiting for the next oneWink

Will try to update soon

My replies in blue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's Always Love.. Aarya OS. UPDATING (Page 92)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina-Ashvik

Clap Amazing update.
I love how you explain everything in detail and you explain the emotions so well. An amazing updateBig smile
Thanks for the PMBig smile
Hope your exams went wellSmile
Please update soonSmile

Thanks a ton Avina...(Is that ur name?)

Sometimes detailing get boring...But i m glad that u liked this detail...

I just try to write whtever comes in my mind and i m glad that it could connect to ur emotions tooBig smileHug

Thanks for appreciating my work...Hug

My exams were good...thanks for asking..Big smile

Will try my best to update soon

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

nice update

Thanks a ton freya for reading and commentingBig smile

Will try to update soon

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Very beautifully written Charmi dear...
I loved the fact that Aarti took on the challenge of Raj and also that eventually she did win...

The match was well written...

Prashant now waiting...

Lovely updateStarClap

OMG...Thank u so much Shanti di for reading and commenting for my update...

Aarti knows to differentiate between right and wrong and that she also knows to always stand and fight for the right thing...

Thanks for aprreciating my work shanti

will try to update soon

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

Beautiful charmi dearClap

Thanks a ton poonam di for reading and commenting

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

aarti's strength is so inspiring

thanx fr d pm dear

Thanks teju for reading and commenting...

I am glad u could find it inspiring...

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuraksha

wow...awesome dearClap...loved it...always girls are the bestWink...omg prashantShocked

Thanks anurakshaHug

I am glad u liked my updateBig smile

Yes girls are always the bestBig smile

Thanks for reading and commenting

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi  -   Mane ghanu kaam hatu etaley jawab aapva maa thodi vaar laigi..Ek dam saaras...maney pella jo laiko chey..ay bau gaimu - atmavishvas uppar...Confused  okay dear switching to the common language...loved reading it dear.

The match was well written and the outcome was fantastic.

Am waiting for prashant entry though Angry would love to see the journey of Arti's life...and by the way --------  welcome backBig smile...waiting for the next update dear...

OMG OMG OMG .. Chitra.. U again made my day with ur beautiful and sweet comment... I was wearing a big smile on my face when i saw those two lines u wrote for me in gujarati... Thank u so much dear... (Are u a gujarati too?)

I am so glad that u loved my update...Big smile thank u so much for appreciating...Big smile

Prashants part .. well wait and watch dear...will try my best to update soon

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for reading and commenting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsri65

Post Reply New Post

Go to top