Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 90)

teja21 IF-Rockerz
teja21
teja21

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
aarti's strength is so inspiring

thanx fr d pm dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wow...awesome dearClap...loved it...always girls are the bestWink...omg prashantShocked

princess121993

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Charmi  -   Mane ghanu kaam hatu etaley jawab aapva maa thodi vaar laigi..Ek dam saaras...maney pella jo laiko chey..ay bau gaimu - atmavishvas uppar...Confused  okay dear switching to the common language...loved reading it dear.

The match was well written and the outcome was fantastic.

Am waiting for prashant entry though Angry would love to see the journey of Arti's life...and by the way --------  welcome backBig smile...waiting for the next update dear...

Edited by chitsri65 - 24 October 2013 at 3:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993nusratjahan505lovely_nikki

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
commented on page 88Big smile

princess121993

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Fantastic update dearClapClapStarwow!!!I loved Aarthi's presence of mind and her teamsprit won the match and finally she achievedStarStarthe Raj was moronAngryCensoredPrashant entryAngrywaiting for next update..continue soon dearEmbarrassed

princess121993

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update love the determination of aarti all her efforts paid off.

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi welcome back dear and you back with a bang!ClapClap Fantastic update!Thumbs Up

Raj how dare he did something so painful to Aarti just to satisfy his ego.Angry Poor Aarti must have been in so much pain.Ouch Now he's discriminating between boys and girls. Just like priya and Aman I too was surprised when she accepted Raj's challenge but I knew why she did it just to prove Raj that girls are no less than them. 

Oh wow! So this is how SS became their trainer. Raj and Natasha every challenge they give Aarti makes her stronger and this time she found new friends(her team mates) and SS too. She struggled at first to make this a team and at the end she succeeded..showing so much of determination. Because of them she's a hockey captain and more people admire her more. 

And they did it..they won the game and give Raj another slap on the face.Clap

Hmm so Prashant is here..waiting for the next part to know what happened next.Embarrassed Loved it Charmi.Hug

hi abie...Thanks for welcoming me back...But i was never away( u know what i mean)LOL
I am so glad that u liked my updateBig smile

raj is a jerk..he is do anything and everything that makes him happy..and hurting aarti makes him happy..so he will do everything to hurt aarti..and now he thinks by challenging arti for hockey..he will definitely win in front of aarti...but we know what happns always

SS loved the determinaiton in aarti's words...he could sense that aarti was genuine in taking up the challenge and that she wasnt doing this for fun...but she meant it..

The struggle which she is facing day by day is making her stronger every day and also helping her learn from her mistake

n yes..they won..they had to win...as they were right...n yes another slap on raj face

thnks for reading n commenting n always encouraging me n supporting me..it means a lot to meHug

will try my best to update soon
princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Hi Charmi,
I don't know how to tell you how much I love this story and I really missed it last few days. But our real life and studies are more important than this.

There are so many words that can be describe this update.
Awesome, Fantastic, brilliant and many more.
But i would use the the word love. Yes I really love this update.
I love how Aarthi took the challenge and how she stood by everything this Raj and Natasha did.
I don't why the hell natasha being a girl taking the side of RajAngry
How could she just stay like that when Raj says so many things about girls.AngryAngry
Good Aarthi told her about that and this Raj has forgotten that his birth is given from a woman.AngryAngry
Love to see this possessive Yash. 
Aarthi is so smart I liked her moves and ideas in the match which made them to win the match.Big smileBig smileBig smile
Now Prashanth's entry in the next chapter. no wonder Yash felt like that when he heard Prashanth's name.

I really salute you for this wonderful update Charmi.Clap

hey kateHug

thank u so my for appreciating me kate... ur words flattered me..thank u for always being supportive..n patient...

i m so glad that u liked my update... thanks once again for aprreciating..u made my day with ur comments...

aarti learned from her parents to never give up and to never bare differencciation...hence she decided to take this challenge up for all the girls who face this type of discriminaiton

there are some girls/woman in the society kate, who thinks the same.. They think they are inferior to boys/men and als o thinks that women/girls cannot be better then boys/men...natasha is one of them...

Aarti will never stay quite for others...If she has to stay quite for herself..she will but if this is the case for some other person..she wont stay quite...she knows what is rght and knows to stand for the right

aarti was therefore given the title of senapati and declared the captain of th team as SS could see that firstly she couls manage the team and secondly she knew how to take steps in ordr to help her team win.. she had that presence of mind

yash has to be possesive...he has always hated prashant

Thanks for reading and commenting kate...

Will try my best to update soon

caller123

Go to top