Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 88)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Charmi with every update you outdo yourself and leave me speechless. Star  Star  Star

Each and every word written by you, reflects the feelings, the emotions so well that I can never imagine, I'll be ever able to do myself.

You've no idea how proud I'm feeling of you, after reading this update. The same pride that Yash feels after learning more and more about Aarti. Star  Star  Star

Perfect song for the whole scene Clap

Perfect emotions portrayed Clap

And so well written Heart

I have been waiting for ur comment since so long...thanks for commenting...and i apologize for my late reply..have been very busy...as u know

I am so glad u liked my update...ur encouragement always help me to do better...

Thanks fr appreciating di..

te very first time i heard that song..i was like i have to use this for aarti as this was very apt for the character of the aarti...

Thanks for reading and commenting and supporting me throughout

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Hi charmi sweetu !!!
ur maha is here to give her joy on reading ur beautiful update Heart

and my support is always with you dear. our wishes will do the miracle of pure love and friendship StarStarStar

so i am now coming to the update Wink

shit !!! what a stupid creature is this natasha !!! Dead i feel like killing her. using the opportunity  of arthi's belief on her she copied everything from her... but what ever she may try nobody can beat our arthi's confidence Thumbs Up she is so strong as rock !!!

and this arthi proved by her silence yet filled with confidence and not showing the anger or dismay to the opposing crazy people Clap... her graceful performance would have surely made her parents in heaven so so happy Party it brought not only the happiness but the mixture of emotions of sadness, etc... and left the crowd with tears.. and arthi  truly deserves a standing ovation for her talent Heart and great slap on NATASHA'S face !!!! LOL

aman and priya deserve to be proud of such  A REAL ROCK STAR StarStarWink and arthi proved herself insteading of complaining or doing any hit on opposite group.. she is great dear..

and when she entered the back stage i wish i could see the faces of those brainy fools ROFL great slap for all... so we know who the winner is Wink and it is AARTI !!!!! Dancing
woah.. the whole crowd was screaming for her..

The tears in arthi's eyes while receiving the first gift for her dance skill is so precious and contains the Clap love of her parents.. with which she reached this successful stage !!!

and the shock came when host questioned her for changing the theme !!! Shocked
but priya came to the rescue provided she never let her promise of hiding the truth of backstabbing ... yet proved the selection of this theme with so much respect that must have made the crowd even so happy and proud of arthi's character Heart

this shows what a girl is arthi .. she cant be weakened by talks.. criticism and even evil work Wink
how sweet of arthi's humbleness in giving her credits to her beautiful mom ClapClapClap god bless u arthi !!!!

wow aman and priya's comment on the evil natasha and raj is so superb dear ClapClapClap thosse stupids deserve it Angry

and party with the children in the hospital !! aww so sweet of my arthi... surely  they are her family infact everyone's family with the blessing of GOD ClapClapClap

haha Wink yash will not leave without knowing the full history of arthi i guess LOL great and sincere hubby.. arthi u  r lucky to have a pathi like this or it is true even vice versa Embarrassed

and this raj and natasha wont they stop ??? AngryAngryAngry even after getting this insults should they try more but as u say what they did was useful to arthi so that makes me think dear Ermm what should that be !!!!

and people who seek attention from others without any work are just deserved to be hell's slaves.. go to hell stupids... i am sure they will get stopped at one stage but dont know when Confused

so i am completely out of answer for this dear.. those evil brains will do anything.. so please break the suspense for yash along with me sweetu LOL
thank u so much for such a wonderful update dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hi maha sweetu..again u killed e with ur extra long comment..it always brings big smile on my face seeing that some of IAL readers are just so involved in the story...thank u so much dear for ur support

u r right...no one can beat aarti in her confidence levels...all the situations in her life till now made her a strong woman she is today...no one can break her

u r right...aarti's parents would be really proud of their aarti today...she is following their ideals and values and becoming the person they want her to be...As she depicted her real emotons behind her dance, she was flawless...and hence yes she deserved a standing ovation

and yes a tight slap on raj ad natasha face..

Aman and priya are aarti's true friends

priya knows aarti very well by now...she knows her friend aarti would never want to gain sympathy from people...hence without disclosing the truth of backstabbing she decided to share aarti's feelings behind this song..which were so true and real..

aarti loves spreading happiness and especially in the lives on those who are connected to her in some or the other way..hence she decided to celebrate it with them...

Yash would wnt to know everythingLOL..every single detail of his aartiji...and the more he is knowing about her...the more he is loving her

thanks for reading and commenting maha...it means a lot to me...
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina-Ashvik

WOWClap
Brilliantly written story. Hats off to you.
Love both the parts of the story. The present and the flashback. Also, love how you have explained Aarti's and Yash's and everybody else's emotions.Clap
Lovely story. Please update soon. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.
Best wishes

Firslty a warm welcome to Its always love... I am so very very glad that u liked my updates till now...

I have tried my level best to make it interesting...thank u so much for appreciating my work...

thanks once again for supporting..and the next update is up already...Big smile

PrincessAshVik

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Gosh ! Fantastic Update !! ClapClap Totally in love with IAL !! Heart

I loved the starting of the part itself !! Confident Aarti claimed that she'll handle the dance by herself which is too cool for me !! Cool I really loved our girl's confidence !! Heart Natasha.. Issh !! Sleepy

And here come her performance... Even I was mummed as I could feel her dance, Charmi !! My hair was standing when I was going through and try to feel the lyric plus imagining Aarti's graceful dance !! She stole the show !! ClapClapClap Heart Aman was right !! Aarti had proved right through her dance that her parents are always there with her !! Big smile

And finally the award is in her hand !! Approve Oh.. she actually did mentioned about the diary !! Big smile

And when Priya took over the stage for her speech, her sentence made me cry !! Each and every words of her are so pure and genuine about Aarti's life, her parents !! Thumbs Up Hitting a proud again for our Aarti !! Star

Again, Yash felt really proud as well as inspired yet again by his Aarti Ji !! Heart 

You drive me speechless with your superb update !! ClapClap Keep it up !! Wink

Sorry for the late reply as you know we shared the same issues in life !! LOL Ouch Thanks for the PM !! Although maybe it'll take time.. I'll surely wait for the next installment !! Heart

Thanks a ton isya..loved ur comment very much... Thanks for supporting and appreciating 

aarti is very confident of herself by now..all the life situations she had been dealing with made her the strong person that she is

lets just not talk abt natasha...

yes...aarti stole the show...the way she danced falwlessly...and deserved the standing ovation

yeah...aarti won as she was deserving...the way she had beautifully shown her emotions...they were enough to win everyone heart

priya know aarti very well by now...hence she decided to speak on her behalf and say what this song actually meant for her

yash is and has always been proud of his aartiji..always...

thanks for reading and commenting isya...means a lot to me..
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Ch7

Charmi my baccha aarti cries "hu...ummm..ummm."  spoke volume you know that well sadhna n khala turmoil  later her words as it say bikharke phir simatna aapne aap mein thats human n then sparsh of the one who make you feel like you belong to them was emough to stir those emotions like a plain water ,ay seems calm but a small pebb;le cna tell how deeps its state is

Sadha putting balms too innocent deep wounds aarti had on her soul

I love how you incorporate yash at present too in between coz as listener or a reader we may thot okay that done but it is not as gurumaa sa its takes time n time is the best medicine to heal the wounds

On aarti not able to dance n then recalling her mom words is truly reflect that our parents blessing n values stays along with us in each phase of our life as we grow even if they don't stay along or not present physically

Aarti lost in her dance actually i think the passion fro creative skill only make us strong as person n that happen with aarti also being her mom a dancer comes automatically in her as genes

Yash smiles when her aartiji is happy thats so cweet

so now priya become aarti friend as truth always prevails n this both her mom saying truly reflect in out today aarti too hai naa

pata hai sweeto priya words makes me realize sometime our silence or i mean not being friendly due to your own reason whichever it may be for others it sounds other silent persons attitude problem n arrogance which in real is never there

n then once you get to know the real person behind a false facade we all wear some part of the day the true  bond is created

well i am loving your thought process is quite deep n you never stop amaze me out of it good one sweeto love you god bless tc

Riyaa...welcome back to IAl...missed u sweety...so u r done reading chap 7..hurray... i m glad u like it

aarti had been controlling herself since 5 years for the promise that she had given to her mom.. her promise was more important fr her then her own lfe..finally when she read her mom's diary...she let out her cry which was much needed...all her pain and miseries finally got out a way in the form of tears from aarti's eyes...

sadhna cared for aarti very much

yeah..time is only a medicine to heal a wund

whatever aarti acheicved till now is due to the values that her mom had given her in the form of the diary

whther making friends, dancing , standing for the truth...she got the strentgh from the diary

thanks for loving my work till now riya...

RA17

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Folla

amazing update so excited to next part

i m glad u like my update... Thanks for reading and commenting

will try to update soon
princess121993