Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 77)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

nice os
read it at once...

thanks for reading and commenting...

a warm welcome to "Its Always Love"

will try updating soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Hey dear sorry for late comment dear ... coming to update s all last 2 update where awesome superb and cute ...love yash so much in this FF is realy good husband and understanding person lovley Jodi ...just like rab ne Bandai jodi ...it so much related to real life incidence ...love how aarti fight for her self and stand and  last 2 parts were awesome part like it very much   ...

Chapter -6 ...I hate aarti  chachi and dada ...their just stupide...it was so much emotional and heart touching update ...I was crying while reading that update fill sad for aarti ...but awesomelyyy told by you dear lovely it lot ...fab update ...how much my poor aarti suffered in her life...but I know yash will full fill all her sour and happiness ...happy moment ...love it lot
    7 chapter - was also awesome dear love the dairy part was so good ...and so motivated part   dance part and all the cute moment with aarti and her mother spend and the way she remember her mother talks all was written in beautifully manner dea...love the yash eagerness to here his dear wife story ...overall the chapter are superb cool and awesome fantastic dear lovely it lot ...waiting for collage life aarti and more to know more  about priya ...and her friendship ...

Chapter 8 - awesome part dear love it lot arrti had suffered to much in her life but because of that she become the strongest person and love it for that so much ...and love the yash is felling her pain ...just by listening ...superb update awesome
    Thank you for PM dear and all for give such fabulas updates and wait for the comment ...take care wait for more for the update from you ...

Edited by maaneetkimeet - 23 September 2013 at 2:20pm

princess121993

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Another wonderful update Dear Clap Clap Clap 
You're doing and incredible job, keep rocking Hug Heart 

Edited by Zetter - 24 September 2013 at 7:53am

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetkimeet

Hey dear sorry for late comment dear ... coming to update s all last 2 update where awesome superb and cute ...love yash so much in this FF is realy good husband and understanding person lovley Jodi ...just like rab ne Bandai jodi ...it so much related to real life incidence ...love how aarti fight for her self and stand and  last 2 parts were awesome part like it very much   ...

Chapter -6 ...I hate aarti  chachi and dada ...their just stupide...it was so much emotional and heart touching update ...I was crying while reading that update fill sad for aarti ...but awesomelyyy told by you dear lovely it lot ...fab update ...how much my poor aarti suffered in her life...but I know yash will full fill all her sour and happiness ...happy moment ...love it lot
    7 chapter - was also awesome dear love the dairy part was so good ...and so motivated part   dance part and all the cute moment with aarti and her mother spend and the way she remember her mother talks all was written in beautifully manner dea...love the yash eagerness to here his dear wife story ...overall the chapter are superb cool and awesome fantastic dear lovely it lot ...waiting for collage life aarti and more to know more  about priya ...and her friendship ...

Chapter 8 - awesome part dear love it lot arrti had suffered to much in her life but because of that she become the strongest person and love it for that so much ...and love the yash is felling her pain ...just by listening ...superb update awesome
    Thank you for PM dear and all for give such fabulas updates and wait for the comment ...take care wait for more for the update from you ...

hi sadhnaHugi m so glad that u are back to read my update...

thank u for reading and commenting till now...i am so glad that my updates are entertaining you...

chap6 is a painful update...aarti had been abandoned by her blood relatives and all those brutal words that they said for her,..affected her very much that he became a dead soul...her life for next five years become torturous for herself..as those brutal words keep playing in her mind...i m glad u liked it...

chpa7...
this update shows the start of the new positive journey for aarti with the help of her mothers diary which guided her through every odds...i am glad that u liked this update too

chap8
this part is further continues her jpurney towards positivity

and all this parts i have shown yash involvement the most...this is like a soulmate feeling for her...n this will lead to yash respecting loving and caring for aarti even more...Big smile
Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wonderfull update dear.. Clap
poor Aarti.. Cry
backstabers exist but they forget there's a god too up there.. Guarding over us. nd in Aarti's case her parents too r guarding her..
Thanx for the pm dear.. Smile

princess121993

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Edited by pvejani - 24 September 2013 at 11:31pm

princess121993

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

chapter 9

Awesome chapter charmi dearClapStarClap

loved every bit..Heart

lovely lyrics, couldn't pronounce d lines well but i love what d song saysSmile

So glad aarti could make itClap, i love how she showed them the i don't careLOL nd there plan went back on their face, backstabber now they can see how evil worksAngry
but they aren't gonna give up huh? lets see what they will do nextOuch

i love priya nd aman encouragement for aartiBig smile very good friendsClap
and the sarcastical tone aman used to tease natasha nd rajLOL

Yashji want to hear everything same hereLOL but guruma should rest till d day u updateWink

and ur question at d end well maybe i got d answers hmm...Tongue till u update hehehe nd i will continue guessingBig smile

thanx for d pm dearEmbarrassed

great job2693.jpg

Edited by billieberry - 25 September 2013 at 8:40pm

princess121993

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
res...

surprised to see me here :p
sorry for being sooo late...but now I m back to read wonderful story...

commenting will take some time as u know I have to read many parts ...will do it asap

EDIT

wow so many wonderful.updates...and I wished to go on reading more nd more...but I know I have to wait for updates :p

charmi , truly I don't have words to explain how much I m liking this story...

aarti's story is inspirational to everyone...the way she lived all these years facing so many ups and downs is beautiful...
of course her parents invisible support was there always...

u know what was the most beautiful and inspirational part till now according to me...it was to throw away that dairy ...it's difficult to do that but it was the best thing to do for aarti...

I m loving friendship of aarti ,amam and Priya .. love how they be with each other everytime ..still waiting to know what went wrong with Priya and their friendship

last part gave me goosebumps ...loved the way u showed aarti dancing on that song and dedicating it to her parents...

slowly and steadily all these has made aarti to come out of her shell and come out of the guilt that she is a bad omen...

I love the words u use to show every emotion...it gets me very well connected to story...

sorry I m not able to comment individually on each part ...

waiting 4 more :-) :-)

Edited by KrantiGuru_JKR - 24 September 2013 at 8:12pm

princess121993

Go to top