Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 76)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Edited by princess121993 - 22 October 2015 at 2:45pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjicynthiagemsony1990mostarbmeenuu111darrishgmhatchersrilanka123tharumadisha_rajdevLincy_LinsbillieberryTanvi.narulaprettyjisara1990nirmalac99pvejaniksfan2ns1970arunsunita_gmZetterAlamelujayshu17lulujjjjpalbharAbie10nusratjahan505roseroseydrmhpIsYaRoCHeRSharlene1410PrincessAshVikmaha9alekhika20caller123freya123Sri_Radhalovely_nikkiDonnaa

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Charmi with every update you outdo yourself and leave me speechless. Star  Star  Star

Each and every word written by you, reflects the feelings, the emotions so well that I can never imagine, I'll be ever able to do myself.

You've no idea how proud I'm feeling of you, after reading this update. The same pride that Yash feels after learning more and more about Aarti. Star  Star  Star

Perfect song for the whole scene Clap

Perfect emotions portrayed Clap

And so well written Heart

Edited by lovely_nikki - 02 October 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Charmi another wonderful update.Hats off to you dear!
Love Aarthi's past a lot. How she acheived everything and how she didn't take revenge from Natasha and Raj instead she performed another dance for her parents. Really this brought me tears in my eyes.
She has really inherited good qualities from her parents not only dancing.
Wish we were lucky to witness this in PV but never mind we got a chance to dreamand imagine about it because of you.
Once again great work.
Love it to the core.
Sorry I'm not a long commenter.

Edited by caller123 - 24 September 2013 at 2:07am

princess121993

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Charmi another wonderful update.ClapClap
Ahh,I knew it..Aarti will dance to a different song because she's a gifted dancer and those evils will fall flat.She caught everyone's breath with her graceful moves.

Love the song and Lyrics you've chosen for her dance..very apt! Priya's speech was so, so touching that it brought tears to my eyes.Cry They have such a strong friendship and understanding wonder what went wrong afterwards.Ouch Loved the speech Aarti gave and am sure her parents must have been really proud of their daughter.Clap

Raj and Natasha they never give up in trying to harm Aarti!AngryAngry But am so eager to know what they did next which helped Aarti But won't be surprise because I feel even copying her dance and same song resulted in making her stronger as she dance to another song perfectly like she rehearsed for it.

Great, great going Charmi!Hug

Edited by Abie10 - 25 September 2013 at 3:48am

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

ResSmile

i am not able to send u pm abie...u inbox in full..u will have to delete some pms from ur inbox

Abie10

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
nice os
read it at once...

princess121993

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
firstly i m really sorry for the late comment charmiOuchOuch as u know i m busy with some stuffs
i read this update long back but couldnot manage to commentOuchOuch...as i can understand the situation pls dont apologize charmi i know u r busy with ur exams...all the best for thatThumbs Up and its ok if it is a short update coz i know how many emotions u will cover in this update...

coming to the update:
awesome presentation of aartis confidence charmiStarStar she is truly is a rolemodel  she is fighting all her hurdles with such a patience with such a confidence and positivity ...who ever comes to know abt herself they cant do anything other than to feel proud of her...Big smileBig smile

i admire adore this aarthi verymuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

this raj and natasha AngryAngryAngry  oh my god they r creating so many troubles for aarthi i hate them for doing this to aarthi...hope one day they will repent for their deeds Smile

i loved the way aarthi took natasha s cheap trick as a challenge and in the love of her parents she proved herself ...i loved her determination...its like i imagined every move of her through ur writing charmi ...even i had goosebumps reading the part where aarthi kneeled down on the floor helding her hands towards sky with tears in her eyesCryCryCry(proud tears)Big smileBig smile...very well written charmiThumbs Up

and the way priya told the audience what the reason for aarthi to choose this particular song to dance...was so heart touching and i had tears in my eyes...
im really feeling happy that aman and priya was there with aarthi to share her loneliness and be happy...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthis performance and the praises aarthi got was a thappad for natasha and rajEvil Smile...

aarthi is one intelligent smart and beautiful and independent girlBig smileBig smile
u know charmi for a moment i want to be with aarthi to share her happiness and celebrate her joy same like yashEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

omg what else raj and natasha did to aarthiConfusedCryCryAngryAngry...looking forward to know what guruma will say to yash nextDay Dreaming

great great great awesome job charmiStarStarStarStarStar
love u HugHeartHug

Edited by roserosey - 29 September 2013 at 9:02am

princess121993

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Charmi sisEmbarrassed...A fantastic update.Clap Clap.

Wonderfully written..Thumbs Up.I loved the way aarti coolly handled even after natasha actCool..She didn't get afraid and nor blamed natasha...Clap

Loved the way she determinedly danced itThumbs Up
Aarti dance part superb...ClapClapHeart
The song that aarti danced and dedicating to her parents.Clap..Awesome.Thumbs Up..Each and every lines shows not only aarti's dancing skills and also her emotions portaryed in this songClap Clap Clap...Simply BeautifulThumbs Up

I am loving Aarti-Aman-Priya bondHeart...Liked the way they both are supported aarti and felt great happy with her successBig smileBut where went wrong,now priya is in guilt...I really feels that raj and natasha only separated themAngry 
Priya speech Was fantastic...Clap
Loved aarti's reply to that judge..Star

So happy that aarti indirectly gives slap to Raj and Natasha gangClapClap...Liked aman,Priya taunts to natasha gangWinkLOL
Wow...happy that Aarti ,Aman,Priya scored good and high marks in first yearBig smile
Omg...Raj and Natasha are jealous with aarti...agree they are attention seekerAngryAngry

Yash and guruma convo niceStar
Loved yash monologueEmbarrassed ..He felt so happy and proud of aarti and admiring her pastThumbs Up

Last part interesting
Why guruma thanking for natasha and raj actsConfused..What they did them which went favor for our aartiEmbarrassed
Eagerly waiting for next partDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmHug
Sorry for late commentCry

Edited by Sri_Radha - 24 September 2013 at 11:25pm

princess121993

Go to top