Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 75)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by roserosey

OMG rosey..i gave an extra long update..n u gave me back an extra long comment...n beive me..it made me so happy...i was smiling reading your whole comment...thank u so much for appreciating...

aarti is a great soul

yash loves aarti very much..n with every passing moment of her past...his love and respect is increasing...for her...u r right...they both are very much made for eachother...

as priya was aarti's first friend..she got someone who she can trust..atleast she felt that..n hence she sloly started opening up...n yes..aarti is a great soul..she would never let anyone stay sad..no matter how sad she is

aarti turned out to be a determined girl...so she decided to learn the dance and fulfill her dream from the same trainer who insulted her...n her true determination..first helped her find put that trainer was not a bad man..his boss was...n den with her idea...she learned dance...

throwing the diary away was a heart breaking step...but a very necessary one rosey..or else we would never get to see the aarti that she is today

as i said...aarti is determined and obdient...so the first step she decided was to ask dr khana stop sponsoring her...but dr khanna found his way out of helping aarti by asking her to work in his hospital as a care taker

ofcourse...the JKR avatar was a inborn talent...that came out after she threw the diary away...this is what falguniji meant...u will find yourself..when u throw that diary away...n den after joining college...she got the courage to stand up for aman in front of that seniors...n den for herself

raj an natasha are spoilt brats...u will see what they d next

thanks for reading and giving such a long comment rosey...

keep guessing about aarti's next step for the next update..until i plan to update

will try to update soon

lenghty reply to my comment charmi Hug i m glad and very happy tooBig smileBig smile
u give us long updates and i will give u lengthy comment dealWinkLOLLOL

i guessed something abt aarthis next step but waiting to see whether i m right or notWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry sweetu for extremely late reply Smile but i am so happy to see your patience waiting for all our comments Clap

now coming to the update .. ahem ahem LOL

yash who have u left without impressing my boy ???? Big smileLOL whomever he meets will end up bound by his charm and respect for elders at the end of their meet.. am in right charmi Wink

and so the same happens with guruma to be confident arthi is in love with her perfect match StarStarStar

Regarding arthi.. she is born with a great gift from her mother and not only dancing one even her qualities are as pure as gold like her parents ClapClapClap
so this sweet girl making her surrounding happy along with hers is a bliss to the people Tongue

so sweet of priya's friendship dear and her understanding and care for arthi is so lovable Embarrassed
and that dance trainer AngryAngry !! how dare he insult arthi for being an orphan ..

but what arthi did is really amazing one !!
she proved the person who insulted her wrong by dancing tough steps just by watching from the window StarStarWink
this is the best way to prove yourself before someone who puts u down and arthi did the best ClapClap

and no person will be ready to do a low work but our arthi's determination to achieve her dream with her mother's guidance really did a perfect job in her life StarStarStar
i wish i too could have aphotgraphic memory like her dear LOLWink and the secret game between these crazy souls and guruma is so sweet...

Infact priya is so lucky to have a friend like arthi who could help control the angry bird priya Big smileLOL !! but arthi's calmness shows a great part of her quality ... i really love it dear.

but what will happne if arthi comes to know priya knew everything of her Confused

and falguni ji's decision is heart breaking one dear Broken Heart how can arthi destroy the diary that guided her like a mother these many years !!!!

but one fact is so true.. when her mom has written

But I know for sure that now you don't need to refer my diary to read those ideals. They are safely stored in your mind and heart.

the perfect copy of the diary is present in arthi through her ideals Tongue and she is doing her best with a courage which any girl in her position wont do dear Embarrassed

And now adult arthi's time ClapClapClap
she is so respectful girl and when she came to know of dr.khanna's help what she did was so true ..

her decision to take merit exam and get her financial support from herself is so great deed Clap
and the care taker job would not be a tough one for arthi as she is a angel who makes people smile Tongue

wow my JKR in action Dancing
she is really a brave girl to beat the theif and get the stolen handbag...
is arthi a mixture of multiple chracters... each one is amazing dearEmbarrassed

and college entry with aman's rescue mission is simply great of arthi...
cool Cool she ragged her senior instead and saved aman... but earned their enemity Cry

but she can manage any situation so even their orphan teasing game failed...
what is best with true friends is... the complete truth without hiding any fact of them. but the reason arthi did not say her truth was not of purpose.. she is a great person and deserves friends like aman and priya Hug

i hate this raj and natasha to the core Angry
and ia m sure they willl be the ones to cause trouble to arthi even in future Dead

and how dare this natasha steals arthi's dance work... poor girl she thought that arthi would lose if she steals it at  the last moment but my ARTHI CAN manage anything and she will do it..

i am waiting to know what she did dear...

uff now i hope u wont faint with this long comment sweetu LOL
great work... and i am waiting for more so do ur exams well and come soon Wink

princess121993

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Charmi ch5 well literally is so full of pain, misery n agony my heart cries and its almost like i cna feel waht yash is feeling as i don't even wanna imagine aarti plight at the tender age of 5 man how come rajivji leave the lil soul of his n his family is so disgusting

Glad atleast for name sake a savior dr khanna was there

Omg the psyche of lil gal was so badly affected by this man really n her mother promise of not to cry made it even situations more worse for her

DAMN 5 years of innocence is destroyed

Her dairy is come up as real savoir sweeto thats one of your finest writing love you tc god bless my bacca the values you hold yourself as good human you shared as falguni thots n i love them n admire it ClapClap

princess121993

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Charmi dear...when ur going to update next part...dying to read next chpt...plz update soon...Smile

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Sorry sweetu for extremely late reply Smile but i am so happy to see your patience waiting for all our comments Clap

now coming to the update .. ahem ahem LOL

yash who have u left without impressing my boy ???? Big smileLOL whomever he meets will end up bound by his charm and respect for elders at the end of their meet.. am in right charmi Wink

and so the same happens with guruma to be confident arthi is in love with her perfect match StarStarStar

Regarding arthi.. she is born with a great gift from her mother and not only dancing one even her qualities are as pure as gold like her parents ClapClapClap
so this sweet girl making her surrounding happy along with hers is a bliss to the people Tongue

so sweet of priya's friendship dear and her understanding and care for arthi is so lovable Embarrassed
and that dance trainer AngryAngry !! how dare he insult arthi for being an orphan ..

but what arthi did is really amazing one !!
she proved the person who insulted her wrong by dancing tough steps just by watching from the window StarStarWink
this is the best way to prove yourself before someone who puts u down and arthi did the best ClapClap

and no person will be ready to do a low work but our arthi's determination to achieve her dream with her mother's guidance really did a perfect job in her life StarStarStar
i wish i too could have aphotgraphic memory like her dear LOLWink and the secret game between these crazy souls and guruma is so sweet...

Infact priya is so lucky to have a friend like arthi who could help control the angry bird priya Big smileLOL !! but arthi's calmness shows a great part of her quality ... i really love it dear.

but what will happne if arthi comes to know priya knew everything of her Confused

and falguni ji's decision is heart breaking one dear Broken Heart how can arthi destroy the diary that guided her like a mother these many years !!!!

but one fact is so true.. when her mom has written

But I know for sure that now you don't need to refer my diary to read those ideals. They are safely stored in your mind and heart.

the perfect copy of the diary is present in arthi through her ideals Tongue and she is doing her best with a courage which any girl in her position wont do dear Embarrassed

And now adult arthi's time ClapClapClap
she is so respectful girl and when she came to know of dr.khanna's help what she did was so true ..

her decision to take merit exam and get her financial support from herself is so great deed Clap
and the care taker job would not be a tough one for arthi as she is a angel who makes people smile Tongue

wow my JKR in action Dancing
she is really a brave girl to beat the theif and get the stolen handbag...
is arthi a mixture of multiple chracters... each one is amazing dearEmbarrassed

and college entry with aman's rescue mission is simply great of arthi...
cool Cool she ragged her senior instead and saved aman... but earned their enemity Cry

but she can manage any situation so even their orphan teasing game failed...
what is best with true friends is... the complete truth without hiding any fact of them. but the reason arthi did not say her truth was not of purpose.. she is a great person and deserves friends like aman and priya Hug

i hate this raj and natasha to the core Angry
and ia m sure they willl be the ones to cause trouble to arthi even in future Dead

and how dare this natasha steals arthi's dance work... poor girl she thought that arthi would lose if she steals it at  the last moment but my ARTHI CAN manage anything and she will do it..

i am waiting to know what she did dear...

uff now i hope u wont faint with this long comment sweetu LOL
great work... and i am waiting for more so do ur exams well and come soon Wink

Please maha...dont apologize...i knew how busy u were those days...so please dont apologize..u have commented on mine..thats what matters to me...n again..u made me faint with ur longest comment...i loved it...thank u so much mahaBig smile

I am so glad u liked my update...

we all know how our yash is...he is always caring and respectful to all his family members...
So he will always care abt everyone..no matter how...

And yes that makes guruma confident abt yash being the best life partner for aarti

U r absolutely right...aarti is born with such great dance qualities..n all those values...which were given by her mother...n her father's love ...which made her the person she is today...

and hence she would also care about all the persons around...n make them happy

Priya and aarti friendship is sweet...n cute...

the trainer insulted aarti underpressure...because of his boss...wen he found out how great aarti as a dancer is...he was ready to train her...but he couldnot..as he was forced by his boss...but still aart is determinant..in order to achieve her dream..she was even ready to do the labor work in that class...so that she could observe all the dance forms and learn...

even i wish maha..that i have the photographic memory...it will be so easy to remeber everything

The throwing away diary was a heartbreaking but a very important part of her life...which proved that she is capable and strong enough to face the outside world...n der falguniji was right again...she was so right in saying this would make aarti strong enough to face the world

Firstly the determinant aarti came out wen she asked dr.khanna to not to sponsor her anymore..as she herself wnated to take care of herself...dr khanna had to agree..but he is also an angel...he convinced aarti to work for him...as a care taker...

And this strong girl came out in the form first JKR aarti in the market...or the strong aarti who stood up for aman..when those seniors were ragging him...or stood for herself..when those people made fun of her for being an orphan..The way she stood for herself...proves her strength...

raj and natasha are worst forms of individual...this is not less maha..they have done much more worse thing...u will know as the story progresse..

About how will aarti deal with the situation...u have to guess.until i plan to update...

thanks for reading and commenting...

will try updating soon..

n sorry for my late reply

maha9

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Charmi ch5 well literally is so full of pain, misery n agony my heart cries and its almost like i cna feel waht yash is feeling as i don't even wanna imagine aarti plight at the tender age of 5 man how come rajivji leave the lil soul of his n his family is so disgusting

Glad atleast for name sake a savior dr khanna was there

Omg the psyche of lil gal was so badly affected by this man really n her mother promise of not to cry made it even situations more worse for her

DAMN 5 years of innocence is destroyed

Her dairy is come up as real savoir sweeto thats one of your finest writing love you tc god bless my bacca the values you hold yourself as good human you shared as falguni thots n i love them n admire it ClapClap

RiyaHugfinally u r here to read my updates...

Aarti's childhood was filled with emotions...hurt...she was all lonely...not only u...no one can ever imagine the plight of aarti..all those psychological tortures she went throug...cannot be described in words

she didnot still cry for the one promise she made to her mom...

but finally her mothers diary helped her cry...n become the person she is today,,,

thanks for reading and commenitng riya...

will be waiting for ur other comments

RA17

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Charmi dear...when ur going to update next part...dying to read next chpt...plz update soon...Smile

Sorry anurakhsha to keep u waiting...

will try to update soon by this weekend...i was busy with my exams
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Special Note

Hello everyone,
Firstly, i would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the delay in the update. I really have been busy with my school and work that i couldnot find enough time to work on this update. I would also apologize for the short update also. The reason behind the short update, first being i didnot wanted to delay more then it was already delayed. And second being, i found it was appropriate to end here for this update as for the next update i will be covering two more important journey of aarti relating to her past.

I am also thankful to everyone for being so patient with my updates. Thank you so much for your support till now and i hope you all will keep suporting me like this...

I hope you all liked it. 

NOTE1- The song used in this update is not my creation. It is from a  recent bollywood movie, Talaash . Click here (if you want to listen to the song). The translation of the song has also been provided. Some readers might feel that how can a recent movie song be used  if i am talking about aarti's past. But i found this song apt for the current situation of aarti. I apologize to you in advance if you feel this wasnt right.

NOTE2- I am planning to make a new pm list for all the readers of  "its always love". Till now i have been sending pms to everyone in my buddy list which included pvians who are not active on IF anymore. I felt if i am sending pms to them, i am either spamming them or forcing them to read even if they are not interested. So its my request to all my readers to hit the like button for special note if you want pms for the remainning updates.

I hope you enjoy this update. And i will definitely try to bring my next update soon... Till then enjoy this. Have a aarya day and aarya night guys.

Please dont forget ti hit like for the update and comment...

Thank you abie and muktiHug for encouraging me...Big smile

Edited by princess121993 - 24 September 2013 at 1:18am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembmeenuu111billieberrydisha_rajdevns1970nirmalac99pvejaniTanvi.narulaarunsunita_gmsara1990palbharAbie10nusratjahan505Chitra_11Zetterjayshu17maha9caller123IsYaRoCHeRdrmhpSharlene1410PrincessAshVikroseroseylovely_nikkiSri_Radha

Go to top