Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 74)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

Love this update it was brilliant Clap Clap !! this had so many emotions, like Yash I too felt the various emotions while learning about Aarti past,  she is a beautiful soul Heart. The values her mother instilled in her through the diary shaped her to be the remarkable adult of the present, love her to the core in her journey of independence Thumbs Up Heart. Aarti  not only stands up for herself but others as well Clap she has great characteristic of  respect, love, caring etc. she showed this when dealing with that thief, dance teacher, the seniors in collage, she is a good friend to Arman and Prya Thumbs UpClap. I join  Yash,  Dr. Khanna, Gurama and all the readers of this FF in expressing my pride and joy towards this Aarti Clap Clap Heart. Thank you Charmi for introducing to us this beautiful character in the form of our [Aarti] Thumbs Up

loved ur comment sharlene..thank u so much for appreciating...Big smile
aarti is a beautiful soul...
u r absolutely right..whatever values her mother had given to her in the form of the diary...has made her the person she is today..
the fact that she had started feeling independent..helped her recognize her inner strenght..for standing for the truth and voice for the truth
aman, priya and aarti friendship is good too...

thanks again for appreciating this update

thanks for reading and commenting..will try to update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Beautiful update yet again, dear !! ClapClapClap

No dear, it was not draggy but there's a lot of important points to be highlighted !! Thumbs Up

Yash is such a sweetheart.. He went and get a glass of water for Guruma !! Day Dreaming 

So, hmm, as the story moved on, I am in love with Priya and Aarti's dostana which will later on joined by Aman !! Wink Well, the changes of Aarti were really obvious as she had started to live like an inspirational star to the people around her !! Big smile 

Coming to her dream as a dancer, the scene with the dance trainer is too good !! Thumbs Up Firstly, I didn't like the dance trainer but as he was well explained and proved by Aarti and her dancing, I saw a change in the person !! Big smile Sach mein, the diary is very special !! Heart It changes Aarti's whole life !! Big smile I really loved the way Aarti showed him her dancing through her deep observation when others were trained by him !! Smile And finally, she worked there !! Smile Just to learn the dancing and indirectly, helping others as well ! Smile

Ooh.. so she refused to come over to Guru ma because she's scared that she will sympathize her.. Ouch Hmm.. but a fact made her came back !! And that's when her mom asked her to throw the diary through the letter !! CryCryCry But I love the way the letter was written... It's beautiful !! And her mother is right, by this time Aarti should be an independent girl and that the value found in the diary should be immense in her mind and heart !! Heart And yeah, she did throw the diary although she's reluctantly did that ! Ouch

Errmm.. love her next step !! In fact, Dr. Khanna was the very right person for her to meet !! Smile The way she thanked him and asked him to stop providing any fund for her studies are just too surprising !! Hmm.. again her mother did a magic !! Smile She wants to be independent and that's all what she did !! Smile

Market scene made me smile all the way !! Big smile Ooohoho.. JKR returned !! LOL Wink Cool I suppose !! Love Aarti all the way !! Heart Everyone was shocked LOL... Even Yash too in present time !! LOL 

Aman came in the picture !! So very happy me !! Big smile LOL.. Seniors !! Hate them.. Angry It happened every where actually.. Shesshh !! Aarti is great hun !! LOL Again, she came with JKR avatar and blast in front of them !! Loved her true confession about her life that made everyone in love with her !! Big smile

Natasha.. Shocked Hmm.. I know she did something that she suppose not to do but I can smell she's in trouble !! LOL Tongue I'm sure Aarti will handle this in her own way !! Wink

Nice update dear !! ClapClap Loved it very much !! Heart Hehehe.. I know I shouldn't say sorry but I think I have to.. LOL Sorry for the late reply !! Tongue Thanks for the PM and lovely update !! Big smile

omg isya..loved ur longest comment...hihih...thank u so much for appreciating...

i am glad that u liked it and didnot find it draggy or boring

yash is a caring guy...and he will do everything for his near and dear one..

for aarti, priya was her frst friend..so she cared for her very much..n priya also respected her and felt inspired by her life...yes..their friendhship is unique.

The diary did change her way of dealing with the life...being a determinant in nature..the fact that she wanted to scheve her dream..she decided to learn dance from the same person she gt insulted..n throught this she and everyone got to know that trainer wasnt a bad guy...he was forced to do this/...so the lesson of life aarti had learned is that one should not judge people from their first meeting

yes...everytime she had to take a decision it was guruma who had helped her out of her own confusion...when she got the diary..it was guruma who had asked her ot believe in that and follow it...n she did...she found out how beautiful can life be...so now again she needed a guidance whether she should throw the diary away..although it was hearthbreaking...but it was for her own good

her only goal of her life was to make her pearents proud...n now it was a right time she herself felt...so she decided to ask dr khanna to not to sponsorher anymore...but dr khanna is also an angel..he dealt witht eh situation in sucha way that he could support her in other way by providing her job..as he knew aarti would never deny him if he was in need

Aarti already had the JKR avatar in her...but she her self didnot know...the fact she found her inner strenght/...she learned how to fight...fight for truth..wether it was the market scene..or standing for aman against those fools...or standing for herself against those fools

what will aarti do is sill ur question to answer..until i plan to update...

thanks for reading and commenting..will try to update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Charmi, fantastic update Clap
Arati has achieved everything in her life with her determination. She is such a strong women Clap Clap

Loved how happily and proudly Yahs was listening to Arati's past life Big smile

Hate that Raj and Natasha very much Angry

thanks Jikky

i am glad u likd my update

u r absolutely right...aarti was a determinat girl...whatever she achieved was per her own confidence and self esteem

yash loves her very much..the more is learning abot her past...the more he wants to know..n the more he is loving and resoecting her

u will surely hate them more...n dont worry i m in ur team too..

thanks for readin and commenting

will try to update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

So happy u loved the comment charmi dearBig smile
Still guessing aarti's next stepWink but don't punish us for longLOLupdate soon dearEmbarrassed

will try my best billie...

i am really occupied with my college and work...

will try my best to update soonBig smile

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Aww am glad you loved my commentsHug 
Sure this was my longest and you won't believe I tried cutting it short at the end because I felt it was getting too long.LOL

Yes Falguni's idea on the diary was right as we could see some other qualities of Aarti.

This Raj and Natasha am sure they up to something maybe they caused all the misunderstanding between Aarti-Priya.AngryConfused About the dance steps am thinking Arti will dance to different song and steps as she's gifted dancer!Embarrassed        

Thank you too for the longest reply.Big smile

u tried cutting the lenght..omg...i can now certainly imagine how long it will be...hihihihih

u may be right for raj and priya..lets wait and watcch until i plan to reveal it

umm..lets see if ur guess is rightWink

its all my pleasure

thanks again for ur constant support

roserosey

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Originally posted by princess121993

loved loved ur comment radha di...omg...thank u for appreciatingBig smile

yash is caring towards everyone...especially his near and dear ones...n understands everyone really wellBig smile n this way guruma also realized how gem of a person yash is ...

aarti is a great person...n arti's priya's friendship rocks...Big smile this what makes aarti a gem of a person..that she ensures everyone around her is happy...even if she is sadBig smile

That scene is inspirational...even after being insulted by that trainer...she wnated to learn dance for him..to prove him how wrong he was in differentiating people on the basis of social status..but as she realized the truth of trianer's boss behind this...she figured out a way to learn dance in a way that her trainers job is not affected...

yeah..they are crazy soulsLOL

the diaru scene is emotionalll...it is really painful for aarti to throw the only gift she had from her mother..but she is a obdient daughter...after getting the advise of following the heart by guruma...she decided to throw the diary away as per her mother's wish..it is heart breaking..but only for her good

so to take her independent first step..seh decided to ask dr khana to stop sponsoring her..so to indirectly help her...he decided to offer her job in a way that she oculd not refuse.

JKR scene is my fav too..even it reminded of me PV

she is a merit studentBig smile

priya is scard of aarti..aarti is now finding her inner strength..after throwing away the diary...which is helping her to stand by the truth everytme...whther it was for aman...or for herself

raj and natasha are really spoilt and cowards..wait n watch what they will do further

nikki di...is awesome

thanks for reading and commentingBig smile will try updating soon
Aww...Me so happy that you loved my comment dearHeart...Its my pleasure dearHug..And thanks for  detailed and lovely reply for my comment.Embarrassed. and yeah will be looking forward for future updates dear...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

its all my pleasure radha di

thanks again for ur support

Sri_Radha

tharuma Goldie
tharuma
tharuma

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Great update

princess121993