Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 73)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

Charmi,this update is so inspiring...n kudos to u.. dear  
where to startWacko..ha...i loved the bondingHeart priya n aarti shared...two different people but very good at heartClapClap...

the way aarti made that dance trainer realize her talent ..n the way she requested him to allow her work there is just awesome..yeah it's true that there is nothing like good work or bad work..it's the way the people think about itThumbs Up...

it's really Broken Heart..to throw that dairy..which she got from her motherCryCry...she asking sadhana to give her advise shows the faith she had on her...n sadhana gave her the correct advice to obey what her heart tellsThumbs Up...

she must have gone through a lot of emotional trauma in this phase..but finally it's her immense love n blind faithHeart towards her mother made her take the right decision...and yes, she doesn't need it now as she had those words of dairy imprinted in her heart n she has an extraordinary dance talent got from her motherBig smile...

wah...the way she obeyed her mother's wish to become independent...n throwing her dearest dairy...she is the bestest daughter in the worldClapClapStar...

that JKR avatarWink...wow wow wow...i never expected this..and my mouth was same like yashji's n all others

of course, we know that JKR is another avatar of aartiWinkLOLLOL...

the way she saved aman..n the way she answered seniors n those psychopants...ClapClapClap...i'm really proud of herBig smile...

as aman said she's truely a ROCK STARStarStarStar...

I fully believe that aarti handles natasha in an intelligent way as usualWinkBig smile...

finally, i'm loving this yashjiHeart who's so eager to know each n every minor thing about his love aarti ...his chaging expressions feeling the same as what aarti feltClap...aarti is so lucky to have him...n he's so blessed to have aarti as his love...she is a gemStarStar...he's her gemStarStar...they are our gemsStarStar...

Charmi, if they had shown like this in our pv...it would have been a treat to watch n know aarti's past life...*sigh*...we can't change what had happened , rightWink...

so sweety, thank u so much for making us go through this inspiring story of aarti's childhoodHug...it's a story from which all could learnSmile...

love u dear

thanks to our Nikki dearHug...great job nikkiClapStar...

OMG anu..this is also ur longest comment on mine till now...thank u so much for aprreciaitng...it made my day...n loved the emotiocons u used...they are so cute

priya and aarti are realy good friends

sometimes..society mentality create a lot of hindrance in one's life...aarti's mom belived in that..n made aarti believe in it by her diary..n hence aarti decided to do anything and everything to fulfill her diary

throwing away the diary.was heart breaking..but it was imp.n thanks to guruma again here...

u r completely right in mentioning bat the condition of aarti...even after being in pain..her love and trust for her mother...over powers every negative wibe in her life...n hence helped her to take the decision of throwing the diary away...

hahahah...everybody was shocked too..hihihih...achanak a new JKR was born from a calm and cool leving aarti

aarti now found her inner strength to stand and voice for the truth..hence the mrket scene...scene with aman and the last scne where she gives a voice ofr her being an orphan was imp..this shows how she literally had a lng wy to have a say in right things...

right now//its ur work to keep guessing...until i plan to update...

i have been crying to see the past revalation since so long..nikki di knows how much i wanted to see the past revelation..but..firget it...lets just keep enjoying here...

thank u so much for reading and leaving a wonderful comment with cute emos...

will try to update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratzyfanlovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshu17

WOW!!!AmazingClapStar..can't wait for the next update..continue soonEmbarrassed

i am glad u liked this update

thanks for reading and commenting jayu

will try updating soon

jayshu17lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Aye jindegi gale lagale
Aye jindegi gale lagale
humne bhi tere haar ek gaam ko
Gale se lagay hain...hain na...
Chota sa saya tha
Akho me aya tha
Humne to bundo se maan bhar liya
Tera sahara mil gaya aye jindegi
Tera sahara mil gaya aye jindegi...

Humko kinara mil gaya aye jindegi...

Have finished reading your update and again I am speechless.You know why I had written the lyrics of that Hindi Song coz after finishing to read Arti's story I started hearing this song and I found that I m not in my room ...for some moment I forgot that I am Mukti...I just started feeling that I am in the imaginary world of yours and was witnessing each and everything of Arti's life and you know what sis this proves how great a writer you are...ClapClapClap
It proves what impact your writing has on your writer...ClapClapClap.
I am just feeling to hug you for giving me such nice update and excellent teaching of life through your characters and dialogues.
Charmi I really mean it sis.You are doing the best job that a great writer can do.So dont try to change your path otherwise readers like me will be drown in ocean.
It's not only Arti's story...it's story of every human.You have given the best message in your update that..Life is difficult but still we are living ...there is fear of death in every moment but still we are breathing...
I have got the best mes from you sis that no matter what but life is the best gift of God and it should be lived till it's last breath and even after that through our good work and values..
Thanks a lot sis for giving us this wonderful FF and teaching us the actual value of life...ClapClap

that is one of my fav song mukti...thank u so much for appreciating my work...n encoraging me alwaysBig smile

if i leave u speechless with my update..u always leave me speechless with ur comment...

i am glad to know that i could make u imagine each and every scene of this update..it makes me feel as if i m on cloud nine...

u r right,,,,it is not only a story of aarti...ut for every one...n u r so right in catching the real message of this update..

".Life is difficult but still we are living ...there is fear of death in every moment but still we are breathing...
I have got the best mes from you sis that no matter what but life is the best gift of God and it should be lived till it's last breath and even after that through our good work and values."

this makes me feel so happy and proud...hats of to u too mukti...

thank u so much for reading and commenting..and always encouraging me...

will try to update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_lvndr

superb update...

thank u so much for reading and commentng

will try to update soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Very nice update charmi! Love the flashbacks. It was nice...and you brought out nicely aarthi's past. How her past became a reason for her present Aarthi. You have toucheed every single thing of AArthi so nicely. Wish we had a chance to witness this in real PV too.
Love the Priya , Aman and aarthi's friendship. It was so nice to read. Raj and NathashaAngry
 I love the /yash's care for Guruma too. SHe now knows why Aarthi loves this person so much.

I always wanted to see Yash searching for Aarthi's past in real PV too. Thanks for giving us that chance in your FF.

I love the way aarthi handled seniors.
Now I'm waiting to see what Aarthi will do for Nathasha. I feel she will show thema diffenet and better dance than complaining. It will be a nice punishment for Nathasha!

Great work my dear!Star

loved ur comment kate...thank u so much for appreciating...

u r right..the situations in her past..became the reason of the person she is right now...i have tried to make it a short..but all the scenes were really imp...which contributed in changing aarti..so i used it..n i m glad u liked all those.n made sense to u

their freindhip is cute..but raj and natsha..i also hate them..

yash ia caring...n he will do everything for every peron he cares...n his quality is loved by eveyone...n by aarti the most

aarti found her inner strenght..so she could stand in front of those fools wheneve needed

until i plan to update..ur work is to keep guessing..about my next move...

thanks for reading and commenting..

will try to update soon

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

amazing  update

thanks for reading and commenting freya

will try to update soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

aww..i loved this image...thank u so much...

thank u so much fr reading and commenting

will try to update soon

lovely_nikki

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
So happy u loved the comment charmi dearBig smile
Still guessing aarti's next stepWink but don't punish us for longLOLupdate soon dearEmbarrassed

princess121993lovely_nikki

Go to top