Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 69)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

loved such a long update...thanks...that was so soulmate feeling of yash to react the same way which arti would have reacted...
poor arti what all she has gone through...all this has made her a such strong person that she is today...

you are so right in saying that it was a soulmate feeling of yash...yes..he felt each and every emotion of aarti's past very correctly..n it is nice only..as now he will be able to love care and respect his aartiji even more...

all this events has contributed in making aarti a person she is today...

thanks so much for reading and commenting...i m so glad u liked it...

will try updating soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
wow Great and long update dearClap Clap Clap
Yash and Guruma scene niceStar...
I loved the way yash took care of guruma and bring water for her and letting her to take a breakBig smile...So nice of himEmbarrassed..Even liked Guruma admiring yash love for aarti...Star

Aarti-Priya bonding LovelyTongue...Liked their blossoming friendshipHeart...Aarti is really great..Heart
Eventhough her pain,she didn't lose hope but also she make everyone smile around her...Liked her positivity ..Clap Clap

Aarti,priya -dancer scene awesome...Star
Poor aarti hurted with dancer wordCryCry..How dare that dancerAngry insulting her aarti...Again her mother words gives her strengthStar ..Loved her determination that she want learn dance from that dancer only.Clap..Liked the way she approached the dancer,asked for part job and learned dance ...Big smile

Lol..Crazy soulsLOL.Wink.Liked their bondStar

Aarti -Guruma dairy scene was so sad and emotional partCryCry
Omg her mother asked her to throw the diary awayShocked...Guruma also feels sad for her..Liked Guruma advice that she follows her heartStar..Such a heart wrenching when aarti decided to throw that diary away..Broken Heart

Loved her decision and took first step of being independentThumbs Up..Aarti and dr.khanna scene awesomeStar..Dr.Khanna is nice man..He helped and offered job to aarti...Clap

Aarti and smita scene superb...Clap
Wow aarti in JKR sceneTongue...That theif really deserved itLOL...Me day dreaming  of Pv momentsDay Dreaming..One of my favourite scene...Embarrassed

So happy that she got merit...Big smile

First day of college scene niceStar
Priya is scared of raggingLOL..Aarti is simply cool.Cool.Wow aman meetTongue...Liked the way aarti helped aman and stands for him..Priya-Aarti-Aman bondingStar.Awesome sceneClap

Raj and natasha entry.AngryAngry.They are spoilt brat and joined with seniorsAngry..Priya noticed raj and developing attractions toward himOuch..how dare theyAngryAngry are insulted aarti..

Loved the way aarti well replied to them.ClapClap..she gave Slap with her wordsThumbs Up...they deserve it

Last part interestingStar
Natasha copied aarti dance.AngryAngry..disgusting...I Know our aarti will not so weak..She will defeat and gave nice lesson to herApprove

Nikki dear...Awesome editingClap

Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next partDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmHug

Edited by Sri_Radha - 01 September 2013 at 11:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993lovely_nikki

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Charmi...the princess /writer/ editor...how am I to address u dear...'cause you have charmed me thru  this update which was beautiful and meaningful.

' Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us '...loved it when Arti was asked to part with diary...'cause I do believe that during your growing age...you do need guidance as a force to move or take step in the right direction but when the time (maturity) comes for you to move with many paths opened in front of u... the lyrics of diary stored in memory plays the crucial role and a test too. What better way to experience the joy when implemented ...the lesson well learnt.

Charmi...though to part with the diary was an emotional one but doing it gives the responsibility of being independant. Well done...with the thoughts here charmi StarStarStar

College days, friendship, ragging, dealing with seniors alongwith Yash's inquisitiveness was well incorporated. Appreciate your effort and the precap - the best I had from you so far - waiting to know Arti's decision on performing -  dance performance. I repeat...meaningful update Charmi Hug

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome...no words to explain...loved it dear...keep it up...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

teja21 IF-Rockerz
teja21
teja21

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
dat was damn amazing

thanx a lot fr d pm

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

wow!!! charmi dear, such a long update loved it very muchHeartStar

first love yash for bring d water nd letting guruma take a break, so nice of himSmile, such a long story she needs to take a break nd catch her breathLOL
Aarti's friendship with priya is wonderful, it brought d real aarti, she is really a great soul to be withBig smile
that dance trainerAngry how dare he, that's not fairOuch, love d determination in aartiClapClap d poor guy was following rules, glad her idea work outBig smile
"CRAZY SOUL"LOLnice name so true priya short tempered nd caring nd a calm aarti, great pairing fire nd waterLOLhehehe

she should throw d dairy away? it really a big decisions that she had to seek guruma's advice, such a precious giftOuch but glad it happened for goodSmile she followed her heartStar

she was getting d help of dr. khanna before and she wants to take d first  step of being independent now that's good and glad she found a nice job as a care taker in his hospitalSmile
aarti in JKR avatar, pv memories charmi dearDay Dreaming u took me back thereTongue, the theif deserve it. so that was her first meeting with smitaSmile
bravo! she got d merit examsClap first day at college, priya scared of seniorsLOL

Aarti u go!!! love d way she stands for aman nd her rightThumbs Up
Raj nd natasha re disgustingAngry love aarti's befitting reply, she gave them an indirect slap with her words serves them right but natasha is not going to accept defeatAngry

what has natasha done, copied everything even dance steps/moves, that's so cruelCry but am sure she will be disappointed, aarti is not weakBig smile but we will see till u update charmiEmbarrassed

really impressed with ur write up dear, continue soon dear
me waiting thanx for d pmEmbarrassed

Edited by billieberry - 01 September 2013 at 3:57pm

ns1970 IF-Dazzler
ns1970
ns1970

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Wow Charmi what an emotional part so so sad for aarti and yash feeling all the pain for aarti.But with all this it has made her a stronger person now.Waiting on the next update

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
charmi again a fantabulous inspirative update dearClapClapClapClapClap
in each and every update of urs there is something to learn and follow which is the best thing u r doingStarStar ...this update completely made me fell in love with our aarthi againHeart ...what a girl she is...StarStar

i loved the way yash wanted to live each and every moment of aaarthis life Heart he wanted to live in each pain aarthi had gone through and each happy moment aarthi had smiled through...
really these both souls r made for and meant for each other...Star

i m glad that aarthi began to live her life happily and priya was the first person with whom aarthi opened up herself and shared her happiness and sadness...she is truly a gem of human as she is spreading happiness in the lives of orphanage kids...Heart

i felt really bad when that dance master insulted aarthi for being an orphan CryOuch i wanted to slap himAngryAngry but soon i realized he was not the one behind this stupid rule his bossAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
not everyone will recognize their inherited talents and here aarthi wanted to make her dream comes true no matter how many difficulties she face for that...the way she proved herself as a capable dancer infront of that dance master wasStarStarStarStarStar

i m feeling very very proud for aarthi not everyone is capable of finding a way to not to give up in life and not to give up with dreamsClapClapClapClap  after going through that much in her life...CryCryCry

really her mother asking aarthi to throw the diary which was the only possession she had wasBroken HeartBroken Heart but this was really necessary as nobody can guide a person through out their life ...aarthi was the one person who keep the values taught by her mother alive...

i m feeling immensely proud for aarthi when she went to Dr.khanna and asked him to not to help her furthur as she wanted to prove herself that she is capable of taking care of herself or not...how can she be so mature and at the sametime loving human being...CryCry charmi these r the tears of proudness i felt for aarthi... but DR.KHANNA also no way less than an angelClapClap

now JKR aarthi.Dancing... me not shocked as this is her inborn talent ...the stunt was only discovered by aarthiLOL...

hmmm... aarthi and priyajoined college...
the way aarthi saved aman from that seniors and answered them wasClapClap this gave me feeling that our aarthi was back ...daring and dashing aarthiDancing
toh first villian in aarthis zindagi aa hi gayaAngryAngryAngryRAJAngryAngryAngryAngry and who is this natashaAngry

but our aarthi had shown raj his placeClapClapClap rocking aarthiClapClapClap
i also know that aarthi deals with natasha in her way ...dont underestimate our aarthi...

very very very fantastic job by u charmiClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

but dont know why i m feeling restless that now something bad gonna happen now as we all know prasanth entered aarthis life when she is in clg...CryCryCry

will be waiting for more charmiDay Dreaming
and thanking nikki di for editing this beautiful updateClapClap

Edited by roserosey - 02 September 2013 at 7:33am

Go to top