Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 66)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Edited by princess121993 - 22 October 2015 at 2:44pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiaparna_mting_39cynthiagembmeenuu111ketki61.LovelyDreamer.*Maleena*billieberryLincy_Linstharumanirmalac99pvejanisara1990ksfan2ns1970luv_lvndrprettyjiChitra_11AlameluZetterjayshu17palbharAbie10lulujjjjMariyaOshinnusratjahan505kratzyfanSharlene1410PrincessAshVikIsYaRoCHeRroseroseyjikky_84maha9caller123freya123Sri_Radhalovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Charmi Clap  Clap  Clap
Charmi I loved the whole dance class scene. It was really inspirational Clap and you've written it so well. 

Whatever Aarti did or achieved in life it was on her merit and determination. Her mom's diary was the push that she needed in life. 
But my heart broke when she was asked to throw away that very diary after she turned 18. It was good in a way also, cause Aarti found her self confidence and self respect. 

Which is why she didn't took any further help from Dr. Khanna. Star  Clap. She really became self dependent then. 

I loved the enthusiasm that Yash showed while listening to his Aartiji's past life in college. I could feel the pride on his face while listening to how brave Aarti was in that market and in the college. She was a real JKR. Reminded me of the scene where in PV, Aarti ran after that thief and then there was the look of that pride on Yash's face while Aarti was beating that thief. LOL

Aarti's and Priya's friendship was  so good, wonder why they got separated. 
Hated that Raj and Natasha so much, so far Aarti handled them well. But in future they will do something that'll break Aarti's and Priya's friendship Angry  Cry

Charmi once again you outdid yourself with this update Clap  Clap Clap

Edited by lovely_nikki - 02 September 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Abie10

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Charmi, fantaboulous lonngg update.ClapClap
Its was lovely to read how Aarti embraced life and started living and laughing whole heartedly and the most beautiful of all she makes those around her also be happy.Clap Reading from the beginning of the FB to now shows what a long way she's come in opening up and mingling with other..thanks to the precious dairy, guruma and priya. I laughed out loud when yash told guruma you all like playing the secret game.LOL LOL He really loves Aarti which is why he's listening  to her past so attentively with different change of expressions and emotions. Thumbs Up 

I know that letter from Aarti's mom did shocked her and she had to as it was the only remembrance from her late mom but it was understandable why she wanted her to throw it at live her life without depending on no one but to listing to her heart and take the right steps in life.I so agree with guruma as she dint need it anymore as those words in the dairy were already planted in her mind for ever!

Her next step shocked me as well, she asked Dr.Khanna to stop sponsoring her as she wanted to be independentShocked such a brave girl who wants to prove her self to her late parents.Star Dr. Khanna is really a very good human who dealt with the situation perfectly. 

Liked how she tried to learn her dances from that same man who I thought was not a good person but later know his boss was the one with stupid rules.Angry

Hehe...our Aarti is JKR runing behind the thief giving kicksShockedLOL that was another side we discovered from her.Embarrassed

She did great standing by the truth and save Aman from the childish seniors at college. And I was sure they will wamt to revenge and they did.Angry Raj and Natasha were cowards to follow the seniors to embarrass her and Aarti gave such a befitting reply.ClapClap

Now what the hech Natasha is doing in that competition dancing to the same music and steps!Shocked

Charmi, it was fab and well written keep it up.Hug 

Nikki the editorLOL great job.Big smile

Edited by Abie10 - 01 September 2013 at 9:36am

princess121993lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Wow Charmi... Seriously, the path of the story is full with many inspirations and values which everyone should pick up and learn ! Heart 

To be honest dear, this time I managed to hold on my tears and keep cherishing every moments of Aarti's deeds... Embarrassed The ideas... I think I shall take the messages seriously and get to learn something through this update... Thanks a lot, Charmi ! Hug This update is extremely awesome.. ClapClapClap

I'm very happy that the diary has actually thought and lead Aarti to positivity ! Big smile 

I was worried at the beginning when I learnt that Aarti had the toughness and confusion regarding the decision she should make.. Either to follow the diary or her mind.. Ouch

Sadha ji.. No words for her ! She's such a great soul ! Heart Approve I'm glad she was there for Aarti... And it's time for some differences in Aarti's life ! Smile

Coming to the dance practices, I just knew that this girl will finally take a step forward with the diary guidance.. Big smile Yes, she did what the diary / her mom told her.. Smile She had proved that nothing is impossible and that she could take any challenges that come in her way ! Big smile And that the diary had also make her a graceful dancer ! Heart

Priya... Priya came to the frame now !

Hmm.. Breaching and Cheating in exam ! LOL Aahzz.. on the face of the small boy ! How dare him to make faces and scared our little Aarti... Ouch Again, the diary does it magic ! Wink 

Priya is actually a very nice girl.. It's just her thought that had make her feel irritated to Aarti.. A thought that Aarti loves to keep to herself.. 

Finally, after getting some advices as well as knowing the truth, Priya didn't stop herself to go and meet Aarti.. I so in love with the way she made Aarti as her Friends Forever ! Heart You reminded me of my very own best friend.. Embarrassed

Yash... I'm sure the soul is thinking much more deeply for his Aarti.. Glad he get to know each and every truth of Aarti's life and that make him curious to know even more facts about Aarti's life  ! Smile

I just loved every bit of this update... Truly inspirational ! Heart Awesome job, Charmi ! ClapClap Thumbs Up

I know I shouldn't say sorry.. LOL Coz, I'm a snail in reading and commenting.. LOL Embarrassed By now, you should know me well.. LOL Embarrassed Thanks a lot for the PM and also the brilliant update ! Star

Will be waiting for next.. Tongue Embarrassed

loved ur comment isya...thank u..

i am so glad that u liked this update...thanks for appreciating its means a lot to me

the diary did bring in change  in aarti's life...it brought in the much needed positivity...which first helped her to break the shell and take those challenges up

as she had kept herseld closed in a shell..she was bound to get confused between mind and heart
sadhna ji loves aarti very much...and as promised to dr khanna..she wil do everything best for aarti

diary played an important role as it helped aarti to dance, to stand for the truth and also to make new friends..

Priya is finally in picture...she initially hated arti..but when se got toknow bt her...she wasted no time in making freinds...so this shows she is a nice girl too

yash is very much interested in whatever has happend in his aartiji's life

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon

Edited by princess121993 - 28 August 2013 at 3:16pm

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

TongueWONDERFUL UPDATE DEARTongue
SmileEVEN U HANDLED THE STORY LIKE A BABYTongue
SmileIT WAS REALLY TOUCHING DEARSmile
SmileTHIS DIARY HAS LEAD AARTHI IN A POSITIVE PATHSmile
SmileTHIS UPDATE SAYS NOT ONLY AARTHI BUT TO EVERYBODY THAT IMPOSSIBLE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A PERSONS LIFESmile
OuchSORRY FOR LATE UPDATEOuch

thanks vishva...i m glad u liked my update...
ofcourse...this SS is my baby,,,,,
yeah it is touching...diary has brought positivity in aarti's life
u dont need to be sorry for anything vishva...its ok..i understand
thanks for reading and commenting

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
chap 8 will be up soon

sara1990

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Another amazing update Dear Clap Clap Clap...Aarti sure was a gem of a person from a tender age despite her pain she always made sure that everyone close to her was happy.
I can't wait for more Wink

Edited by Zetter - 31 August 2013 at 8:48pm

princess121993lovely_nikki

Go to top