Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 65)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Me readed fully...Big smile
Charmi you are a wonderful writerClap Clap ...Loved all your stories..Embarrassed
nice prologue..Star
It's always love- an interesting conceptStar Star
I always wanted to see aarti past in the show which never happened..But your writing now..its interesting to read..Tongue

Chapter1:Lovely updateClap Clap
Starting scene of aarya superb.Embarrassed..Loved their cute nok-jhokTongue
Yash always being naughty and aayu is such a cutie pieTongue
Loved the way yash convinced SP Star...All are going to attend simi  marriage..Nice partClap

Chapter-2:Awesome Clapand emotional updateCry
Loved the relationship between SP and SS families.StarSimi is nice girl ...her talks to family members was really awesome..Clap
Liked Simi and Aarti meet  superb,the way aarti completed her speechClap ..it was heart touching.Heart
Last part was emotional..Kids are asking SS to forgive their mom...which was a lovely scene..Star

Chapter-3:Amazing updateClap 
Aarti meeting her old team matesBig smile..Liked smita characterStar...Priya and aarti relation is like mysteryConfused..what she did she regrettingConfused she named her daughter named aarti.Smile..

Payal and aarti's bond so lovelyHeart..Loved the way aarti applied medicine payal's wound by telling her storyClapLast part awesome yash and SM men have planned for punishment..Wink

Chapter-4:Lovely updateClap
OmgLOL..Yash ,ansh and aayu are so naughty and also vedika and vedant helped them to execute for giving sweet punishment to wifeLOL

Loved aarya beach scene.Embarrassed.Priya and aakash sceneOuch..so sad that her marriage life was not wellCry Wow aman entryTongue...Liked the way aarti introduced aayu to aman..Priya did something that affected both aarti and aman.Ouch.Why aman is angry on herConfused

Chapter-5:Interesting updateClap
Omg..RajAngry is prashant friend...Aarti,Aman-Priya friendship broked  by this raj.Angry..He was  responsible AngryAngry..Why he did like thatConfused..Why dis like aarti..Prashant friend also like prashant..Angry 

Wow aman in love.Big smile.Yash is helping himStar..

Again raj..AngryAngryWhy he is hating aarti..Why he thinking to instigate priya against aartiConfused
Liked aakash talk about marriage value to priyaClap..Why priya punshing herself?Ouch
Loved sadhna characterStarStar..Sadhna and yash convo awesomeClap
Coming to aarti's past..Its so painfulCry Cry

Chapter-6:heartwrenching updateClap Cry Cry Cry
Poor aartiCry...She is such innocent kid had gone trough this much..Broken HeartAarti's chachiji  and dadaji were worst..how dare they cruelly acted to aartiAngryAngry
Glad that Doctor Khanna and Guruma is there for her.Clap.Diary part was heart touching...Heart

Chapter-7 Fantastic update..ClapClap.Her mother's diary play a vital role in aarti's childhood...Beautifullly writtenThumbs Up
Sadhna and Khala convo niceStar...Poor aarti her breaking down was so heartwrenchingCryCry..Happy that her mother took back the promise Big smile

Loved the way sadhna consoled aarti and gave advise to her...Star
Loved aarti change after reading her mother's diary...She remembered each and every lines of her mother and followed itClapClap

Aarti dance scene superb.Clap..The dance incident was the first step she got her confidence...Thumbs UpLoved last part..Aarti saving priya from that copy mess and starting of friendship bond...Star

Precap :aarti's college time...
Eagerly waiting for next updateDay Dreaming
Continue soon
Thanks for pmHug

Thank u so much radha di...omg i m so touched...thank u so much...for reading al the chapters...n commenting on all one by one...

u wont believe...how much i wanted to see aarti's past..but sigh..cvs already spoiled everything for us...so now..lets just enjoy "its alwys love" journey...
i am so glad u liked the prolouge...

Chapter1
i am glad u loved it. aarya's nok jhok should be there right..hehehee
well our superman has to be naughty...n so is the little aayu...after all he is the carbon copy of his yash papa..
finaly everyone is going for the wedding..
thanks for reading and commenting

Chapter2
i am glad u liked this part also
SS and SP families are really close...they love eachother and consider eachother more then a family..simi is a nice girl...she loves being with family
The speech scene is very much close to my heart and is my fav too...
kids love there aarti mumma..so they cannot see her crying...so they will defo defend her

Chapter3
I am glad u likd this part also...
This part is all reunion of aarti with all her teammated and class mates...everyone loved her the way she was...
the relation is defo a mystery...which u will find out when i reveal it in my update...she is regretting for whatever she did...n now she also named her daughter aarti...
the scene of payal and aarti is my fav too...aarti knew her childerns loves her story telling...so she used this technique to divert payals mind...so that yash could apply medicine to her...in this way the medicine was also applied to payal and she taught a nice lesson to her kids
the punishment is worth knowing...
thanks for readinf and commenting

Chapter4
Every women of the Sm houesehold had to bare that punishement...hihihihihihihi...

Aaryas beach scene...even i loved it...i used a lop closure here...as in sometime we will be entering the past life of aarti...
priya is not having a happy married life and the reason u will find it out in the next update
aman needs to be here as it deals with aarti ka past
u will find out the reason very soon
thank for readinf and commenting

Chapter5
raj is  ajerk..n u will find all his kurtot soon
yes...aman is in love and both yash and aarti will help him.
raj did try to instigate her...but priya gave him a tight slap...
the reason of aakash and priyas relation is priya herself..seh is punishinisng herself for whatever she did with aarti and aman 8 years ago.aakash is indeed a nice guy
sadhna is also a nice...
aartis past is painful..thanks for reading and commenting

Chapter6
aarti at a tender age gone through a lot...she lost her parents..she faced her cruuel relatives...but out of all negativity she had some angel around her who cared for her even after they didnot have any blood relation with her
diary part is closed to my heart too..i am glad u liked this part too

Chapter7
her mothers diary did play a very vital role in her life..helped her thorugh everything
aarti needed to break down..so that she oculd feel better...after wards
yes..aarti did remember each and every line of her mothers dairy...
yes...the dance scene was the time when aarti started beliveing in herself...
thanks for reading and commenting radha di

I am so glad i got a new reader...feel like i m on cloud nine...n so fastly u completed reading al my previous works also..thank u..

i will try updating soon

Edited by princess121993 - 25 August 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Thank u so much radha di...omg i m so touched...thank u so much...for reading al the chapters...n commenting on all one by one...

u wont believe...how much i wanted to see aarti's past..but sigh..cvs already spoiled everything for us...so now..lets just enjoy "its alwys love" journey...
i am so glad u liked the prolouge...

Chapter1
i am glad u loved it. aarya's nok jhok should be there right..hehehee
well our superman has to be naughty...n so is the little aayu...after all he is the carbon copy of his yash papa..
finaly everyone is going for the wedding..

Chapter2
i am glad u liked this part also
SS and SP families are really close...they love eachother and consider eachother more then a family..simi is a nice girl...she loves being with family
The speech scene is very much close to my heart and is my fav too...
kids love there aarti mumma..so they cannot see her crying...so they will defo defend her

Chapter3
I am glad u likd this part also...
This part is all reunion of aarti with all her teammated and class mates...everyone loved her the way she was...
the relation is defo a mystery...which u will find out when i reveal it in my update...she is regretting for whatever she did...n now she also named her daughter aarti...
the scene of payal and aarti is my fav too...aarti knew her childerns loves her story telling...so she used this technique to divert payals mind...so that yash could apply medicine to her...in this way the medicine was also applied to payal and she taught a nice lesson to her kids
the punishment is worth knowing...
thanks for readinf and commenting

Chapter4
Every women of the Sm houesehold had to bare that punishement...hihihihihihihi...

Aaryas beach scene...even i loved it...i used a lop closure here...as in sometime we will be entering the past life of aarti...
priya is not having a happy married life and the reason u will find it out in the next update
aman needs to be here as it deals with aarti ka past
u will find out the reason very soon
thank for readinf and commenting

Chapter5
raj is  ajerk..n u will find all his kurtot soon
yes...aman is in love and both yash and aarti will help him.
raj did try to instigate her...but priya gave him a tight slap...
the reason of aakash and priyas relation is priya herself..seh is punishinisng herself for whatever she did with aarti and aman 8 years ago.aakash is indeed a nice guy
sadhna is also a nice...
aartis past is painful..thanks for reading and commenting

Chapter6
aarti at a tender age gone through a lot...she lost her parents..she faced her cruuel relatives...but out of all negativity she had some angel around her who cared for her even after they didnot have any blood relation with her
diary part is closed to my heart too..i am glad u liked this part too

Chapter7
her mothers diary did play a very vital role in her life..helped her thorugh everything
aarti needed to break down..so that she oculd feel better...after wards
yes..aarti did remember each and every line of her mothers dairy...
yes...the dance scene was the time when aarti started beliveing in herself...
thanks for reading and commenting radha di

I am so glad i got a new reader...feel like i m on cloud nine...n so fastly u completed reading al my previous works also..thank u..

i will try updating soon

Your most welcome dear.Hug..Thanks for lovely reply...Embarrassed

I forget to tell about priya character..I am so confused with herConfused..She regretting now whatever she did to aarti in past.Now she didn't ask forgive from aarti nor to aman...But whatever priya is now doing is not correct I feel...She is not only hurting herself but also aakash and his feelings...Here i felt pity for aakash only..Cry

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I forget to tell about priya character..I am so confused with herConfused..She regretting now whatever she did to aarti in past.Now she didn't ask forgive from aarti nor to aman...But whatever priya is now doing is not correct I feel...She is not only hurting herself but also aakash and his feelings...Here i felt pity for aakash only..Cry

Radha di...

here the problem with priya is she is regretting her mistake very much..n she thinks she doesnot deserve an aology from aarti and aman and she knows one thing that if she will try to apologize aarti will surely forgive her...which she doesnt want...
i also feel pity for aakash. Without any mistake, h is also sufferings as priya wants t punish herself..one more reason behind her behavior is still a scret...which u will find out wen i plan to reveal this

Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Radha di...

here the problem with priya is she is regretting her mistake very much..n she thinks she doesnot deserve an aology from aarti and aman and she knows one thing that if she will try to apologize aarti will surely forgive her...which she doesnt want...
i also feel pity for aakash. Without any mistake, h is also sufferings as priya wants t punish herself..one more reason behind her behavior is still a scret...which u will find out wen i plan to reveal this
Thanks for clearing the confusionEmbarrassed
will be waiting for revealationDay Dreaming
GN and SDHug

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Radha di...

Thanks for clearing the confusionEmbarrassed
will be waiting for revealationDay Dreaming
GN and SDHug

u r always welcome radha di...
will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyjilovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

Charmi, what r u doing dear...making us cry all the timeCryCryCry

that shows the impact of ur story n words on usClapClapClap...

aarti...this girl has gone through so much in her childhoodCryCry n still could evolve as a loving soulClapClapClap...

that dairy...a big big key to her success...thanks to her motherClapClap...a lady with such values  n wants her daughter to follow themThumbs Up...
sadhna , her guardianClap...so unintensionally she took her first stepWink...a gracious dancer.obviously inherited from her mother...Embarrassed
loved the parts where she is reminding her mother's words for taking her each n every stepBig smile

so finally priya n aarti are friendsBig smile...so she got a friend who know her pastSmile...

continue soon dearDay Dreaming

i am sorry anu...that i made u all cry...it was unintentional...but i am glad to hear it as i can feel how much u all involve urself in the update

this a lesson learning story of aarti anu..this is y this concept always attracted me...this is y i always wanted to see revelation of aarti ka past...in PV..but SIGh

u r absolutely right..diary is a key for her..which helped her free from the from the shell..helped her face first challenge..helped her stand for the truth...n helped her make friends

she had read the whole diary with so much involvement that...she remembers each and very word from this diary...

yes they r friends...n priya is aware of aartis past..but aarti is unaware that priya knows abt her past

thanks for reading and commenting anu

will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratzyfanlovely_nikki

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Wow Charmi... Seriously, the path of the story is full with many inspirations and values which everyone should pick up and learn ! Heart 

To be honest dear, this time I managed to hold on my tears and keep cherishing every moments of Aarti's deeds... Embarrassed The ideas... I think I shall take the messages seriously and get to learn something through this update... Thanks a lot, Charmi ! Hug This update is extremely awesome.. ClapClapClap

I'm very happy that the diary has actually thought and lead Aarti to positivity ! Big smile 

I was worried at the beginning when I learnt that Aarti had the toughness and confusion regarding the decision she should make.. Either to follow the diary or her mind.. Ouch

Sadha ji.. No words for her ! She's such a great soul ! Heart Approve I'm glad she was there for Aarti... And it's time for some differences in Aarti's life ! Smile

Coming to the dance practices, I just knew that this girl will finally take a step forward with the diary guidance.. Big smile Yes, she did what the diary / her mom told her.. Smile She had proved that nothing is impossible and that she could take any challenges that come in her way ! Big smile And that the diary had also make her a graceful dancer ! Heart

Priya... Priya came to the frame now !

Hmm.. Breaching and Cheating in exam ! LOL Aahzz.. on the face of the small boy ! How dare him to make faces and scared our little Aarti... Ouch Again, the diary does it magic ! Wink 

Priya is actually a very nice girl.. It's just her thought that had make her feel irritated to Aarti.. A thought that Aarti loves to keep to herself.. 

Finally, after getting some advices as well as knowing the truth, Priya didn't stop herself to go and meet Aarti.. I so in love with the way she made Aarti as her Friends Forever ! Heart You reminded me of my very own best friend.. Embarrassed

Yash... I'm sure the soul is thinking much more deeply for his Aarti.. Glad he get to know each and every truth of Aarti's life and that make him curious to know even more facts about Aarti's life  ! Smile

I just loved every bit of this update... Truly inspirational ! Heart Awesome job, Charmi ! ClapClap Thumbs Up

I know I shouldn't say sorry.. LOL Coz, I'm a snail in reading and commenting.. LOL Embarrassed By now, you should know me well.. LOL Embarrassed Thanks a lot for the PM and also the brilliant update ! Star

Will be waiting for next.. Tongue Embarrassed

princess121993

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
TongueWONDERFUL UPDATE DEARTongue
SmileEVEN U HANDLED THE STORY LIKE A BABYTongue
SmileIT WAS REALLY TOUCHING DEARSmile
SmileTHIS DIARY HAS LEAD AARTHI IN A POSITIVE PATHSmile
SmileTHIS UPDATE SAYS NOT ONLY AARTHI BUT TO EVERYBODY THAT IMPOSSIBLE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A PERSONS LIFESmile
OuchSORRY FOR LATE UPDATEOuch

princess121993

Go to top