Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 64)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

awesome update dear

thanx fr d pm

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry late again dear! But I love the flash back scenes a lot.
Sadana is really nice person. She understood Aarthi and helper her to came out of her past and most of all she knows everything about aarthi just like a mother.
I was lost in the story while I'm reading I just felt I'm staying there and visualized everything.

I'm happy that Yash wanted to know the past of Aarthi what we all wanted to see in PV too. But I don't have any hard feelings for PV as I enjoyed every episode to the core.

The diary and aarthi's mother's advices are nice. It's not only for Aarthi but for all. this is just what I felt while reading those.

I'm in love this story now waiting to see more about her past. 
though her mother was not there when she needed her most her mother is the main reason that Aarthi became such a good person.

Well done Charmi.Clap
Brilliant workStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Sorry late again dear! But I love the flash back scenes a lot.
Sadana is really nice person. She understood Aarthi and helper her to came out of her past and most of all she knows everything about aarthi just like a mother.
I was lost in the story while I'm reading I just felt I'm staying there and visualized everything.

I'm happy that Yash wanted to know the past of Aarthi what we all wanted to see in PV too. But I don't have any hard feelings for PV as I enjoyed every episode to the core.

The diary and aarthi's mother's advices are nice. It's not only for Aarthi but for all. this is just what I felt while reading those.

I'm in love this story now waiting to see more about her past. 
though her mother was not there when she needed her most her mother is the main reason that Aarthi became such a good person.

Well done Charmi.Clap
Brilliant workStar

please dont apologize kate...i understand..even i always comment late...coz i m busy..so i completely understand

i am glad u liked all the flashback scenes
sadhna is an angel...she had a soft corner for aarti the day she met aarti in the hospital...n as she had promised me dr khanna to do best for aarti...

i am so glad to hear that u could visualize this scenes of my story

its for everyone...u r right...

u r absolutely right...aarti's mother is a main reason for her being such a great person

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

caller123

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Am not sorry for taking time in reading your OS - 'cause I always believe to read anything interesting U need  your focus on it to enjoy and get something in return and do I need to say - I gainedBig smile.

There are some things you cant learn at any university, except for one, the University of Life...the only college where everyone is a permanent student...this particular thought once shared has never left me. This sounds so true for Arti.

Voice of cry atlast heard . A much needed for Arti to vomit all the supressed emotion to create a healthy self and thoughts.

Loved the way u created a situation and problem to find the solution in a Diary...that was simply fab Charmi. Well done !

Priya and Arti's friendship  - a shake that lost its grip - is what I am waiting - the reason in ur next update.

Charmi - writing an OS with a message is what I love and look for - for every human - learning is a permanent student of LIFE. Thanks dear Clap just want to say - I started loving u moreHug

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Am not sorry for taking time in reading your OS - 'cause I always believe to read anything interesting U need  your focus on it to enjoy and get something in return and do I need to say - I gainedBig smile.

There are some things you cant learn at any university, except for one, the University of Life...the only college where everyone is a permanent student...this particular thought once shared has never left me. This sounds so true for Arti.

Voice of cry atlast heard . A much needed for Arti to vomit all the supressed emotion to create a healthy self and thoughts.

Loved the way u created a situation and problem to find the solution in a Diary...that was simply fab Charmi. Well done !

Priya and Arti's friendship  - a shake that lost its grip - is what I am waiting - the reason in ur next update.

Charmi - writing an OS with a message is what I love and look for - for every human - learning is a permanent student of LIFE. Thanks dear Clap just want to say - I started loving u moreHug

once again...loved ur comment chitra...n i must say ur comment was worth waiting for...thank u so much for appreciating this update

u r so right in saying that to enjoy anything the only thing we need is to focus...

again..u r so right here my friend...every person in this world is a student of life...a life which teaches us some or the other thing...every min and every sec...some people learn and some dont...n yes it does sounds true for aarti

aarti needed to cry...she had to let all her emotions out which she  had suppressed inside her heart..this could only have helped her fill better...n slowly open up...in front of the world

aarti is such a wonderful person now...n to show how she became one...was initially a big problem for me...as i wasnt able to find a way to connect this dots...n i found a solution..which was aartis mother diary...so it was not only a solution for aarti..but for me too/..Big smile

u will still have to wait for two to three updates more to find out the actual reason behind the broken friendship...

thank u so much for appreciating my work...

thank u for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

Chitra_11

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Commented on pg:58Embarrassed

princess121993

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by roserosey

another intense emotional part from u
kudos to ur mature writing skills charmiStarStarStar each and every line is so heart felt
very well said dear giving happiness to others will give immense pleasureStarClap

finally aarthi broke down and cried her heart out which was very much necessary for her to make a new beginning in her life while reading this break down i felt really terrible however i want to reach out for her i cant imagine a child suffering in that terrible way with no mistake of themCryCry but however i m glad that this marks the new beginning in her life Star

i m gladthat aarthi had nice people like guruma and khala by her side to support her and guide her in every step of her life
sadhna ji - khala convoClappoor aarthi for the first time in this 5 yrs had opened up about her parents becoz of her granny bad words she believes that shewas responsible forher parents death how heart breaking it is!!!!!CryCry but sadhna ji did her best in clearing confusions of aarthi to some extent really i m glad that falguni ji took back the promise of not to cry from aarthi through this diary
but she still struggled with her self to take the first positive step of her life anddiary is playing a major role in  her life although her first step was unintentional i m proud of aarthi s will to facethe worldClapClap and her dance was the thing which brought back her confidence even though everything is not normal still...

personally what i felt the best part of the update is the lines from the diary telling her to face the challenges and stand for the truth and give ourselves a chance to make good friends i wonder how can she remember each and every word from that diary so promptly ?? but why dont she afterall that was the memory values everything left by her parents to her ...

i lovethe way she made her mind and heart to save priya from that mess even though she was scared to that initiallyStarStar why i m feeling that cheater brat was raj...

slowly u r making us to know what an individual priya is ... initially as per my knowledge from previous updates i thought she was not good and she dont deserve a frnd like aarthi but i guess she is not what i thought she is...

so now aarthi-priya started their journey together with the promise of frnds forever...Big smile
precap sounds really interesting charmi i guess we get to see hockey team captain aarthi and aman and her life taking another drastic turn with the entry of prasanth...as we all know the aftermath of marrying prasanth...

fantastic job dear Clap
so now i only wish that u update the next part soon ...

loved loved loved ur comment rosey...Hugthank u so very much for appreciating this update...

her breakdown did mark a way for her new beginning...not only u but anybody would have wantd to reach out this ppor girl who was suffering for no mistake of her...but it was her fate..n we all know...we cannot fight with our fate,...we just have to face it

the day guruma had saw aarti in that hospital and learned abt her tragic day...she already had a sooft corner for her...n she had already promised dr khanna to take care of her everytime she needs her...

as i mentioned in the previous update...negativity rules in sensitive situation...this is what happened to her...n guruma was right in catching that...n she knew the only way to get aarti rid of this negativity was to first allow all her frustation, pain and suffereings...let out of her heart..that is the only way which can help aarti make a new beginning

sadhnaji knew she cannt force aarti to change...but one thing she can do is...try helping aarti in beliveing that she was and is still loved by her parents..n ishe is not responsible for her parents death...this is the only way...the negativity surrounding her can go away from her...

i mentioned in this update initially..that aarti read each and every word of her diary in such a way that she was memorizing...after struggling with her emotions for so long...finally and unintentinally she took her step towards change...

she had to know how to dance...coz her mother had gifted this valuable gift in hereditary...
aarti respected her parents like anything...i had mentioned earlier in child aartis description that anything her parents told her was like pathar ki lakeer for her...n this is what made her believe in all the values that her mother left for her...this values indirectly gave her the strength to face all the situations mentioned...

well...that student is raj or not...ummm i dont know...keep thinking

aartis and priays journey now start...but what led to the end...is still in my mind...n will come up in next few updates...

thank u so much for leaving such a precious comment for me rosey..it made my day...

thanks for reading and commenting..will try my best to update soon

i m really glad with thereply i got to my comment
 u r welcome dear and love uHugHeartHug

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Charmi Clap Clap Star

OMG what a touching and painful, but such an beautiful heart touching update. It deals with the complexity of human nature so well. 

Who knew that a few pages of a Diary will change Aarti's life completely. She'll have an new insight, will give a new definition to life.
One could feel the pain that Yash went through while learning the details of his Aartiji's painful and sorrowful past.

Guruma had studied Aarti's nature so well that she knew precisely what to do when and that is highly commendable. 
Priya's and Aarti's start of a beautiful friendship was once again so well described and beautifully written. 

And that diary's words helped Aarti to take decisions regarding so many situations and stand by the truth no matter what Clap

Because of that diary Aarti's creative side, her dancing skills came out. 

Once again I'm speechless Charmi. Awesome work my lil sis Clap Star

Have been waiting for ur comment since so long...n i loved it...loved it...loved it...

i have tried my level best to show the psychology of orphans...especially with a tragic past. And i m glad u liked it

The diary did change aarti's life. ...But will it continue to guide her...is still a big question...but yes it did help aarti to come out of that big negative shell which she had build for herself...

Yash is getting more and more curious abt aarti's life the more is he is getting to know her...the most important thing that surprises him is that even after havin such a crucial period she didnot leave trusting her own parents...yeah she did have doubts of them not loving her because of her dadima...but here again guruma helped her out...the day guruma had met aarti..she had developed a soft corner for her...n as promised to dr khanna..she will do eerything possible for aarti

yes..priyas and aartis friendship journey starts here...n will continue...i am glad u liked it

Aarti already had a love for dancing instilled in her...as she got that from her mom...as i had mentoned in the update..she use to carefully watch everyone dancing...as if she is try to grasp the dance steps...this is because she herself didnot know that she loved dancing...the moment it came to facing this challenge...she did it..for her mom...n by this way..she herself discovered her creative side

thanks for reading and commenting...will try to update soon

thanks for being on my side always like an elder sis...love u

lovely_nikki

Go to top