Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 62)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Clap awesome...loved itThumbs Up...its lesson for all who all are reading this OS...really very awesome...I had learned something frm this chpt...waiting for ur next chpt...Smile

Firstly a warm welcome to "Its always love"

Your comment brought a smile on my face anu (can i call u anu?)

when u said that u learned something from my update..i felt as if i was on cloud nine...

thank you so much for appreciating...

thank you again for reading and commenting...

i will definitely try to update soon

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

Awesome update 
I feel so sad for aarti to have such a sad childhood but while reading I get to realize there were people she could rely on but she fought it all by herself

thanks NS

you are absolutely right my friend...even after having people around her supprting her...she faced everything alone...even after having a tragic past...n being on a tender age,.,,.

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

awesome

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Charmi hats off to you da Hug
you have written not a story but a beautiful piece of art with arthi's past StarStarStar

whatever falguni ji wrote to arthi is a precious treasure that is helping arthi to overcome each and every problem such as invoking her dance skill, helping priya ... i adore her so much.

poor arthi finally shed all the tears that was kept in her heart for 5 long years just for the promise she made to her mother.. she is such a cute and obedient and deserves yash.. no yash is so lucky to have a personality like arthi as his partner Clap

the questions that came out of her when she realised why her mumma and papa left her was so heart breaking dear Cry no child should get such a tragedy...
but guruma ..wow she is a big pillar of support to arthi  and made her small step of initiative with arthi.. but as u said its not so easy to change rapidly from such a past...

i am so happy arthi came forward with dance skill which is a priceless gift he mother gave her.. no wonder arthi did her best even if it is the first time. Clap and starts the journey with priya Tongue

ofcourse any child will feel jealous when their mom is praisng another child infront of  them LOL and same happened with priya..

but arthi has the magic make all impossible to possible.. and that is what the result of her help in exam hall..
seriously such persons exist who take the advantage and put the others in trouble Angry
thank god arthi helped priya and it was the base for priya's soft corner with arthi Embarrassed

One thing that makes arthi special is her hatred towards others sympathizing on her... actually its a great quality to be strong and arthi has it.. every girl should had courage like her to rise up in life Wink

and finally the lake scene wow so sweet with blossom  of new friendship Tongue
i always like friends forever u know da.. it denotes the relation that is beyong eternity Star

thank u so much charmi ClapClap  you have become a great writer and i am so so proud of you sweetu

ur loving maha Heart

OMG maha...today u made me faint with your comment...OMG loved it so very very very much..thanks a ton sweeto for appreciating my work so much...love u

u r absolutely right here maha...the values given by falguni ji in the form of the diary is really precious for aarti..this is a way helped her fight with her own emotions for a better change

aarti finally cry her heart out...for aarti every thing said by them is like a patharr ki lakeer...n u r right here again..yash is very lucky to have her as his life partner...

aartis sensitive mind was attacked by negativity..so this questions are bound to come out from her mind as she still didnot have that understanding...yes..guruma is a big srong pillar for her...

everything takes time...n so does change...

her unintensional move to dance actully brought in little confidence in that little girl...u r right she had to dance perfectly because this was again a percious gift from her mother..

thats a childs psychology maha..no one likes it...n so did priya...good catch my friend

u again got it right...she had the capability of changing impossible to possible...which was hidden in somewhere..but her mothers words did it

yes...such students does exist...n this incident changed priyas notion for aarti...

u r right here again..aarti dont like people who tries to sympatheize with her...she only wants support...n nothing else...aarti is clearly and ideal for every girl...

n this event starts a new journey of aarti...with a new friend

thank u so much for readinf and commenting...

will try to updat soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

Love this update It is well written you express the emotions of all the characters brilliantly weather it were Yash's emotions at hearing about Aarti's past or guruma feelings as she was  relating the past to him, Aarti reading the diary and finally breaking down, to the slow progress of finding herself using her mothers words as a guide, discovering her natural talent, becoming a good human being through making the right decision , and making a friend. Yes her childhood was sad and lonely because of her belief  that she is bad and unloved that is why her parents died and left her alone, that is a  serious mental torture instilled in her by her uncaring ignorant relatives, she carried  this burden for five years until she read her mother's loving words to her in that diary. 
Happy to know she had kind loving adults around her as a child growing up who understood and give her much need ed  space and time to heal without imposing their will on her
 To you my dear thank you for understanding human nature so well that you are able to put your thoughts into words and give this work or art!Clap ClapClap ClapClap

OMG...thank u so much for commenting sharlene...loved it so much...

i am so glad...that i could describe the feelings in the way i wanted (i was really struggling with this part)..n i am so glad that u loved it too...thank u
Aarti took the first step correctly..which was crying her out her...which in a way helped her feel better...yes hse did struggle with her emotiins for long...but finally some or the other way she got the strength to face those challenge, to stand up for the truth and to make new friends

u r right here...the values in the diary worked as a magical balm for all those bruises which her crappy relatives had left on her heart...

guruma had loved her since the day she met her and she had promised dr khanna that she will do everything that she can for aarti...

thanks again for reading and commenting...

will ty updating soon

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

I alz believed that life is like mighty oceans full of precious pearls.Some of them shine brightly and some remain hidden under the shell.To get the pearl which is shining and is easy to achieve can be a matter of pleasure but those which are hidden under the shell is not only precious but also blissful coz they give us the chance to use our skill..they inspires us to explore and finally after achieving  them the pleasure we feel is more precious than it coz it makes us believe that we can see dream and we have the power to make our dream come true.
May be you are thinking why suddenly I have started preaching...and the ans is you and your brilliant writing.Charmi I have given example of hidden and unhidden pearls.Do you know why...? I have done it intentionally sis.For me you are the hidden pearls which I was searching and which I am exploring with a new look everyday.It's late night.Everything around me is silent.But your words in the form of your update is roaming around my mind and making myself so proud that I have explored a precious pearl who was hidden under a she but finally it's brightness is coming out coz it's  just gifted...Clap
Hats off to you sis for the way you have arranged the whole plot of Arti's journey and given us the brilliant messages of life in the form of that diary and through the speech of Guruma.I was just lost in your words.Can you believe that a person who alz read silently was reciting your lines while reading the update...ClapClapClap..You know why I did this.I didn't do it intentionally sis.I was just lost in the ocean of your words and with each and every line was exploring the hidden truth of life a and for making me feel like this I can salute you hundred times sis.Clap
Feeling so proud to be a part of this forum which is just blessed to have writers and members like you and I can say it with warranty  that no matter what PVians are not merely viewers of a particular show but they are scholars of life who can teach the various shades of life in the most beautiful way...StarStarStar
God bless you sis.Will be waiting for the next one coz I know while reading it I will learn something new about life and will explore some hidden beauties of it.StarStar

mukti, the words u have used to praise me...has made me speechless...i dont know what to say..i dont know how to say...i just want to say..thank u so much...Hug

I was left speechless today when u explained the way u read my update...Mukti...i didnot know that my update had such an intense effect on you...

I am so glad that you have loved my entire update...I am so sorry that my comment is small...but what can i do..u have now left me speechless...i m just out of words mukti...

even i feel very lucky to be a part of PV forum...this is my second famiy

thanks again for reading and commenting ...it means a lot to me...

will try updating soon...n will make sure..u love it the similar wau
pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Edited by pvejani - 23 August 2013 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged