Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 61)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alekhika20

Nice part,lvd it.
Updt soon.

thanks a ton for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

res

waiting
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi another beautiful continuation of Aarti's childhoodClapClap so beautifully writen and balanced.. don't feel its draggy at all as its nice reading the painful and sorrowful childhood of Aarti and how she passed through the odds of life. Thumbs Up

Yes she finally breakdown and shed those tears. Agree with guruma let her cry to her hearts content as by doing so at times put you at ease and makes you feel good. That dairy will guide her in all she does just as it did to make her dance or reminded her to stand for the truth no matter what!  its nice that she had guruma who will explain all positivity of that dairy. she understands Aarti and knows how to make her see the bright part of anything. 

Hmm so that's the beginning of her and Priya's friendship with the promise of forever. let's see what break that promise. 

loved ur comment abie...thank u so much...

i am glad u liked it...i was really scared thinking it will be draggy but niki di asked me to post it anyway...so i did...

guruma was right...she knew aarti needs to break down first so that all her sorrows can make their out of her heart...n yes people do feel god after doing it..n so did aarti

the diary did guide her right now..whter it was facing the challenge of dancing..or standing for the truth or making new friends...but  is this diary going to guide her. everytime? is still a question...

guruma felt a connection with aarti the very first time she saw her...n that day she made her mind to help aarti...n she also had made a promise to Dr.khanna of taking utmost care of aarti

wait and watch how their friendship took this turn...

again loved ur comment...thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon
nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I alz believed that life is like mighty oceans full of precious pearls.Some of them shine brightly and some remain hidden under the shell.To get the pearl which is shining and is easy to achieve can be a matter of pleasure but those which are hidden under the shell is not only precious but also blissful coz they give us the chance to use our skill..they inspires us to explore and finally after achieving  them the pleasure we feel is more precious than it coz it makes us believe that we can see dream and we have the power to make our dream come true.
May be you are thinking why suddenly I have started preaching...and the ans is you and your brilliant writing.Charmi I have given example of hidden and unhidden pearls.Do you know why...? I have done it intentionally sis.For me you are the hidden pearls which I was searching and which I am exploring with a new look everyday.It's late night.Everything around me is silent.But your words in the form of your update is roaming around my mind and making myself so proud that I have explored a precious pearl who was hidden under a she but finally it's brightness is coming out coz it's  just gifted...Clap
Hats off to you sis for the way you have arranged the whole plot of Arti's journey and given us the brilliant messages of life in the form of that diary and through the speech of Guruma.I was just lost in your words.Can you believe that a person who alz read silently was reciting your lines while reading the update...ClapClapClap..You know why I did this.I didn't do it intentionally sis.I was just lost in the ocean of your words and with each and every line was exploring the hidden truth of life a and for making me feel like this I can salute you hundred times sis.Clap
Feeling so proud to be a part of this forum which is just blessed to have writers and members like you and I can say it with warranty  that no matter what PVians are not merely viewers of a particular show but they are scholars of life who can teach the various shades of life in the most beautiful way...StarStarStar
God bless you sis.Will be waiting for the next one coz I know while reading it I will learn something new about life and will explore some hidden beauties of it.StarStar

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 23 August 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
awesome

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

another intense emotional part from u
kudos to ur mature writing skills charmiStarStarStar each and every line is so heart felt
very well said dear giving happiness to others will give immense pleasureStarClap

finally aarthi broke down and cried her heart out which was very much necessary for her to make a new beginning in her life while reading this break down i felt really terrible however i want to reach out for her i cant imagine a child suffering in that terrible way with no mistake of themCryCry but however i m glad that this marks the new beginning in her life Star

i m gladthat aarthi had nice people like guruma and khala by her side to support her and guide her in every step of her life
sadhna ji - khala convoClappoor aarthi for the first time in this 5 yrs had opened up about her parents becoz of her granny bad words she believes that shewas responsible forher parents death how heart breaking it is!!!!!CryCry but sadhna ji did her best in clearing confusions of aarthi to some extent really i m glad that falguni ji took back the promise of not to cry from aarthi through this diary
but she still struggled with her self to take the first positive step of her life anddiary is playing a major role in  her life although her first step was unintentional i m proud of aarthi s will to facethe worldClapClap and her dance was the thing which brought back her confidence even though everything is not normal still...

personally what i felt the best part of the update is the lines from the diary telling her to face the challenges and stand for the truth and give ourselves a chance to make good friends i wonder how can she remember each and every word from that diary so promptly ?? but why dont she afterall that was the memory values everything left by her parents to her ...

i lovethe way she made her mind and heart to save priya from that mess even though she was scared to that initiallyStarStar why i m feeling that cheater brat was raj...

slowly u r making us to know what an individual priya is ... initially as per my knowledge from previous updates i thought she was not good and she dont deserve a frnd like aarthi but i guess she is not what i thought she is...

so now aarthi-priya started their journey together with the promise of frnds forever...Big smile
precap sounds really interesting charmi i guess we get to see hockey team captain aarthi and aman and her life taking another drastic turn with the entry of prasanth...as we all know the aftermath of marrying prasanth...

fantastic job dear Clap
so now i only wish that u update the next part soon ...

loved loved loved ur comment rosey...Hugthank u so very much for appreciating this update...

her breakdown did mark a way for her new beginning...not only u but anybody would have wantd to reach out this ppor girl who was suffering for no mistake of her...but it was her fate..n we all know...we cannot fight with our fate,...we just have to face it

the day guruma had saw aarti in that hospital and learned abt her tragic day...she already had a sooft corner for her...n she had already promised dr khanna to take care of her everytime she needs her...

as i mentioned in the previous update...negativity rules in sensitive situation...this is what happened to her...n guruma was right in catching that...n she knew the only way to get aarti rid of this negativity was to first allow all her frustation, pain and suffereings...let out of her heart..that is the only way which can help aarti make a new beginning

sadhnaji knew she cannt force aarti to change...but one thing she can do is...try helping aarti in beliveing that she was and is still loved by her parents..n ishe is not responsible for her parents death...this is the only way...the negativity surrounding her can go away from her...

i mentioned in this update initially..that aarti read each and every word of her diary in such a way that she was memorizing...after struggling with her emotions for so long...finally and unintentinally she took her step towards change...

she had to know how to dance...coz her mother had gifted this valuable gift in hereditary...
aarti respected her parents like anything...i had mentioned earlier in child aartis description that anything her parents told her was like pathar ki lakeer for her...n this is what made her believe in all the values that her mother left for her...this values indirectly gave her the strength to face all the situations mentioned...

well...that student is raj or not...ummm i dont know...keep thinking

aartis and priays journey now start...but what led to the end...is still in my mind...n will come up in next few updates...

thank u so much for leaving such a precious comment for me rosey..it made my day...

thanks for reading and commenting..will try my best to update soon

roserosey

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jayshu17]

[/QUOTE

thanks for reading and commenting...

i am glad u loved it...

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

chapter 7

awesome update charmi dearClapClapClap absoultely loved it

aarti's past continuation is superb, she finally broke down nd let her heart out, oh what a relief she must have felt, guruma is right, and so happy she finally could cry nd even hugged herSmile

yash is so proud of aartiBig smile very nice

i love the challengeing scene where aarti took d first step for a change, visualising the scene on mind i so wish i could watch it openLOLStar

very nice aarti has really start to change, she could stand for the truth, nd the student big eyes didn't scare her anymoreTongue, for a moment i thought maybe the student might be rajWink

so this is the begining of priya nd aarti's friendshipEmbarrassed, can't wait to read more nd the last part sounds interesting, aarti into college can't wait charmi dearBig smile, -love the message u put at d beginging nd through d update, really useful dearBig smileThumbs Up u rockStarStarStar

continue soon please nd thanx for the update nd pmEmbarrassed

loved ur comment billie...thank u so much for appreciating...

u r right...she must have felt a lot of relief after letting all her emotions out...for once...her guruma loves her...n will help her in every way she can...

yash is proud of her...it was difficult for himself to fight with his emotions when he had to decide between aarti and arpita...so he can difinitely figure out how hard it will be for aarti...facing this negativity all alone...

i so wished mself billie..when this scne popped in my mind..i myself wnted to see this scene...but sigh...lets just imagine...

aarti could face this...coz she could remember what her mother said...seh could remember what her mother expected from her...n this in a way gave her strength to face all this...

yes...there starts the beginning of a journey of two friends...

i will definitely try to update soon

thanks so much again for reading and commenting

billieberry

Go to top