Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 59)

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
res.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Charmi, what r u doing dear...making us cry all the timeCryCryCry

that shows the impact of ur story n words on usClapClapClap...

aarti...this girl has gone through so much in her childhoodCryCry n still could evolve as a loving soulClapClapClap...

that dairy...a big big key to her success...thanks to her motherClapClap...a lady with such values  n wants her daughter to follow themThumbs Up...
sadhna , her guardianClap...so unintensionally she took her first stepWink...a gracious dancer.obviously inherited from her mother...Embarrassed
loved the parts where she is reminding her mother's words for taking her each n every stepBig smile

so finally priya n aarti are friendsBig smile...so she got a friend who know her pastSmile...

continue soon dearDay Dreaming

Edited by kratzyfan - 25 August 2013 at 6:16am

princess121993

alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz
alekhika20
alekhika20

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Nice part,lvd it.
Updt soon.

princess121993

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Charmi another beautiful continuation of Aarti's childhoodClapClap so beautifully writen and balanced.. don't feel its draggy at all as its nice reading the painful and sorrowful childhood of Aarti and how she passed through the odds of life. Thumbs Up

Yes she finally breakdown and shed those tears. Agree with guruma let her cry to her hearts content as by doing so at times put you at ease and makes you feel good. That dairy will guide her in all she does just as it did to make her dance or reminded her to stand for the truth no matter what!  its nice that she had guruma who will explain all positivity of that dairy. she understands Aarti and knows how to make her see the bright part of anything. 

Hmm so that's the beginning of her and Priya's friendship with the promise of forever. let's see what break that promise. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993lovely_nikki

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
another intense emotional part from u
kudos to ur mature writing skills charmiStarStarStar each and every line is so heart felt
very well said dear giving happiness to others will give immense pleasureStarClap

finally aarthi broke down and cried her heart out which was very much necessary for her to make a new beginning in her life while reading this break down i felt really terrible however i want to reach out for her i cant imagine a child suffering in that terrible way with no mistake of themCryCry but however i m glad that this marks the new beginning in her life Star

i m gladthat aarthi had nice people like guruma and khala by her side to support her and guide her in every step of her life
sadhna ji - khala convoClapClapClapClappoor aarthi for the first time in this 5 yrs had opened up about her parents becoz of her granny bad words she believes that shewas responsible forher parents death how heart breaking it is!!!!!CryCry but sadhna ji did her best in clearing confusions of aarthi to some extent really i m glad that falguni ji took back the promise of not to cry from aarthi through this diary
but she still struggled with her self to take the first positive step of her life anddiary is playing a major role in  her life although her first step was unintentional i m proud of aarthi s will to facethe worldClapClap and her dance was the thing which brought back her confidence even though everything is not normal still...

personally what i felt the best part of the update is the lines from the diary telling her to face the challenges and stand for the truth and give ourselves a chance to make good friends i wonder how can she remember each and every word from that diary so promptly ?? but why dont she afterall that was the memory values everything left by her parents to her ...

i lovethe way she made her mind and heart to save priya from that mess even though she was scared to that initiallyStarStar why i m feeling that cheater brat was raj...

slowly u r making us to know what an individual priya is ... initially as per my knowledge from previous updates i thought she was not good and she dont deserve a frnd like aarthi but i guess she is not what i thought she is...

so now aarthi-priya started their journey together with the promise of frnds forever...Big smile
precap sounds really interesting charmi i guess we get to see hockey team captain aarthi and aman and her life taking another drastic turn with the entry of prasanth...as we all know the aftermath of marrying prasanth...

fantastic job dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
so now i only wish that u update the next part soon ...

Edited by roserosey - 23 August 2013 at 6:31am

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

princess121993

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

chapter 7

awesome update charmi dearClapClapClap absoultely loved it

aarti's past continuation is superb, she finally broke down nd let her heart out, oh what a relief she must have felt, guruma is right, and so happy she finally could cry nd even hugged herSmile

yash is so proud of aartiBig smile very nice

i love the challengeing scene where aarti took d first step for a change, visualising the scene on mind i so wish i could watch it openLOLStar

very nice aarti has really start to change, she could stand for the truth, nd the student big eyes didn't scare her anymoreTongue, for a moment i thought maybe the student might be rajWink

so this is the begining of priya nd aarti's friendshipEmbarrassed, can't wait to read more nd the last part sounds interesting, aarti into college can't wait charmi dearBig smile, -love the message u put at d beginging nd through d update, really useful dearBig smileThumbs Up u rockStarStarStar

continue soon please nd thanx for the update nd pmEmbarrassed

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Clap awesome...loved itThumbs Up...its lesson for all who all are reading this OS...really very awesome...I had learned something frm this chpt...waiting for ur next chpt...Smile

Go to top