Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 57)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

First of all I must apoligize for the late comment. Sorry dear Iw as so busy.
But I read your story. and loved the update. 
It was so emotional.
Hate Raviji's family. AngryHow can they do such thing for an inncoent child. It's not her fault being a girl. And what is wrong being a girl.?

No wonder she went to shell after hearing all this torture from them. After all she is an innconent kid. 
Guruma - I love her. She is helping Aarthi to get out from the shell. I hope this diary will help her out to come out of the shell and to show girls also important.Smile
Brilliant work Charmi. Star
Waiting for the next update.

its ok Kate...u dont have to be sorry about anything...i understand...so please

i am so glad tht u loved my update...thank u so much for appreciating

rajiv jis family is a piece of crp...they only understand the language of greediness..

sensitive situations sometimes...create negative vibes in ones life..n this is what happened with aarti..

guruma is an angel is disguise..

the diary wil but how...is a question...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123roserosey

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
* Yay.. Reading chapter 6 now ! * 

Reserved ! 

******** EDITS *********

So true.. as expected.. Rajiv ji is no more !! CryCryCry Now my heart really goes to our little Aarti ! CryCryCry

Yash was all curious to know next on what happened during Aarti's past and he himself couldn't help but to broke down knowing the truth about Aarti's life in her past !! Ouch 

Little Aarti is just in pain and confusion.. I can read her mind.. Poor the soul ! She didn't even let a pearl to stream down her face just because the promise she made to her mom.. Not even at the orphanage ! Ouch That proved how much she held the promise she made to herself.. She loved her parents too much.. and will always do ! Heart Nice thought, Charmi ! Star

Coming to Aarti's relatives, no more words could be utter for the sick people !! They should be killed for pushing and hurting Aarti.. !! AngryAngry 

Thanks to God that there was an angel there, Dr. Khanna to look after Aarti and defend her as well ! He's such a pure heart soul ! Heart

The diary... Heart Thanks a lot for the diary written by Falguni Ji for her daughter.. Oh, she always forgot her birthday since she has something that is always playing in her mind, na ? Ouch Ermm... The diary contents are too positive and for me, the diary is one of the most perfect diary which is full with life values and positivity !! Big smile 

I hope it all the positivity contents in the diary will change Aarti !! After all, it something from her mom.. A Gift which she will never ever get back again in life ! Smile

As usual, I don't have to mention.. Great update, Charmi dear !! ClapClapClap

Thanks a lot for the PM and bearing with my lateness in commenting !! LOL Embarrassed

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 19 August 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

* Yay.. Reading chapter 6 now ! * 

Reserved ! 

******** EDITS *********

So true.. as expected.. Rajiv ji is no more !! CryCryCry Now my heart really goes to our little Aarti ! CryCryCry

Yash was all curious to know next on what happened during Aarti's past and he himself couldn't help but to broke down knowing the truth about Aarti's life in her past !! Ouch 

Little Aarti is just in pain and confusion.. I can read her mind.. Poor the soul ! She didn't even let a pearl to stream down her face just because the promise she made to her mom.. Not even at the orphanage ! Ouch That proved how much she held the promise she made to herself.. She loved her parents too much.. and will always do ! Heart Nice thought, Charmi ! Star

Coming to Aarti's relatives, no more words could be utter for the sick people !! They should be killed for pushing and hurting Aarti.. !! AngryAngry 

Thanks to God that there was an angel there, Dr. Khanna to look after Aarti and defend her as well ! He's such a pure heart soul ! Heart

The diary... Heart Thanks a lot for the diary written by Falguni Ji for her daughter.. Oh, she always forgot her birthday since she has something that is always playing in her mind, na ? Ouch Ermm... The diary contents are too positive and for me, the diary is one of the most perfect diary which is full with life values and positivity !! Big smile 

I hope it all the positivity contents in the diary will change Aarti !! After all, it something from her mom.. A Gift which she will never ever get back again in life ! Smile

As usual, I don't have to mention.. Great update, Charmi dear !! ClapClapClap

Thanks a lot for the PM and bearing with my lateness in commenting !! LOL Embarrassed

loved ur comment isya...thanks for appreciating...

i know...losing both of the parents at the tender age..is really terrible...n it was very terrible for her and more because she didnot even know the meaning of dieing..

yash is very much curious about her past...the more in depth he is going...the more he is getting interested..but even hurt also as he never iagined his aartiji will have a terrible fate and past..

for aarti..whatever her parents said is like pathar ki lakeer for her...so she will follow it.no matter what...

aartis relatives only understand the meaning of greedinees...they all are a piece of crap

Dr khanna and guruma both are angel in disguise...

the negativity had affected aarti's mind badly...so she had made a shell around in such a way that no hapiness or sadness can enter her life...

the diary will bring in the change...but how and when..is very interesting to know...

thanks for reading and commenting..n please dont say sorry...i understand..its life..u get busy...so take ur time in...the world is not ending tomorrow

will try updating soon

IsYaRoCHeR

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I'm waiting Charmi for the next update Smile

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

i am trying to finish it by tonight di...

it should be up soon...

lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

i am trying to finish it by tonight di...

it should be up soon...
Ok PM me when you are done Smile

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Edited by princess121993 - 22 October 2015 at 2:44pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92aparna_mting_39cynthiagemmostarbmeenuu111gmhatcher.LovelyDreamer.disha_rajdevtharumabillieberryLincy_Linsprettyjisara1990nirmalac99pvejanins1970luv_lvndrZetterlulujjjjjayshu17AlamelupalbharAbie10nusratjahan505kratzyfanRA17AniSweetySharlene1410roseroseyjikky_84maha9caller123freya123IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiAngel_LuvSri_RadhaDonnaa

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Charmi Clap Clap Star

OMG what a touching and painful, but such an beautiful heart touching update. It deals with the complexity of human nature so well. 

Who knew that a few pages of a Diary will change Aarti's life completely. She'll have an new insight, will give a new definition to life.
One could feel the pain that Yash went through while learning the details of his Aartiji's painful and sorrowful past.

Guruma had studied Aarti's nature so well that she knew precisely what to do when and that is highly commendable. 
Priya's and Aarti's start of a beautiful friendship was once again so well described and beautifully written. 

And that diary's words helped Aarti to take decisions regarding so many situations and stand by the truth no matter what Clap

Because of that diary Aarti's creative side, her dancing skills came out. 

Once again I'm speechless Charmi. Awesome work my lil sis Clap Star

Edited by lovely_nikki - 25 August 2013 at 8:32am

princess121993

Go to top