Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 56)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

* Reserved *

Will edit in some time..

So sorry Charmi... Ouch I didn't even read your previous update ! Will read and edit this post soon ! Embarrassed

~~~~ EDITS ~~~~

Oh my god.. I had a thought to give you a long comment but what is this ?? You made me went speechless and wordless for your update ! It's exteremely super duper emotional... CryCryCry I had never cried this much while reading an update.. Usually, I can count tears.. LOL But I could not count tears when it comes to your this update.. Part 5 ! Simply beautiful ! ClapClapClap

It's all started with a confusion.. I mean Raj ! His character disgusted me.. He's judging a book by looking it's cover ! Sleepy 

Loved Aarti-Aman- Yash conversation ! LOL Aarti and her dhamki to her both boys.. Aman and Yash ! Tongue Awwnn.. Aman liked someone named Bani ! Embarrassed

And oh my.. what's that ?? Raj trying to poisoned Priya's mind again about Aarti.. and that's when everything started.. Aarti got to know Priya is not leading a happy life with Aakash.. And Aman knew about this through Aarti and Yash got to know from their conversation ! 

Quite complicated story about them.. Would love to know about it more ! Smile

Oh ji.. Here comes the emotional one ! CryCryCry Aarti's childhood story really touched my heart and my tears couldn't stop wetting my cheek... Loved the way you wrote it ! ClapClapClap I realized there were always Love around Aarti and yeah, ALWAYS ! 

Her mom really loves her so much and while she knew her daughter will not bear the pain to be without her, all she knows are her daughter is a very smart girl... She explained to her carefully and properly, emphasizing the facts combining with symbols like stars and calls from God ! CryCryCry All that was really good.. Loved the way your mind is working ! Tongue ClapClapClap Fantastic thought.. The story is on a right path ! Wink 

I believe next one will be an emotional one.. I'm eager to know Yash's reaction about this.. Aarti's past ! It's updated and I'm eager to continue..

Haizz.. will be continuing with part 6 soon ! Wink

please isya..dotn say sorry...i understand...its ok...

i am so sorry that because of my update u cried...i hd no intention to make u cry...but i m glad thinking that u read my update with so much interest ...thank u...for appreciating it

raj is a disgusting jerk...u will soon know abt him as the story progresses

well...aarti knows a perfect way to control both of them...dont u think? hehehe...

raj hates aarti...n u wil know his reasons soon...he did try to poison...but he wasnt successful..he got  perfect answer from priya...dont u think?

aarti could find out the real reason behind priya's unhappy marraige n priya herself is the reason...

u r right...aartis childhood was filled with love till her destiny decided to plan something else for her...

falguni ji understands that a five year old cannot uderstand the meaning of her death...so she uses the symbols as u pointed out to make aarti understand about her death

yes...next update is emotiona too...i m sorry but i had to...just hope u like it as u loved part5

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon...

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Edited by pvejani - 16 August 2013 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

OMG!!! Great story charmi dear nice title, beautiful prologue, superb!!! I read all the chapters in one go,Embarrassed

Chapter one

Lovely Aarya moment,Day Dreaming aayu is 7month goodThumbs Up. Love the auntie nd daughter bonding.Clap

Mumbai again wow! Whole family vacation that would be awesomeEmbarrassed,

love this chapter to d core dear great job.StarStarStar

Chapter 2

Superb update dear, love all the new characters.Clap

Love the happy reunion with the SS family, emotional Mrs. SS, bacchi nd Aarti scene. Star

Funny condition by SS "she will need to have sukhi roti (chapatti) and aachar (pickle) with me?"LOL

Love every part dear.Big smile

Chapter 3

Love the beautiful reunion of Aarti with her friends nd hockey team, the people from her past.Smile

The understanding hubby lol! Yash, love his understanding nature. After 8years Aarti needs to spend quality time to catch up with her friendsWink.

Priya and Aarti poor friends can't wait to know the reason for their breakup. Hope the make up soonOuch.

Poor Payal only Aarti can handle d situation.Tongue

No work for d ladies tooLOL

Great job dearClap

Chapter 4

Poor Priya feeling sad for her but maybe she deserve it hope thing get well.

What a surprise for the ladies, wish I can't see them but my imaginations re doing the job heheheLOL

Thanx to u, vedika nd vedant for the plan nd our superman yashji lol!!Wink

OMG! Mumbai beach…. Nd Aarya (don't interrupt in aaryalandCool lol! Just kidding, but u made me want to watch d scene especially race scene, coconut, nd I LOVE YOU scene) really nice relishing bad nd good memories. Family time is the best.ClapClap

Wow! Aman really glad u bought him here but there is a story behind him aarti nd priya hmmm.Tongue

Superb!!!dear.Clap

Chapter 5

What an awesome update charmi, nd emotional since it made me cry literally.CryCryCry

Misery man is raj huh!Angry Just like prashant no wonder they re friends. he wants to spoil aarti's character nd it turns back on him in a form of slap from priya.LOL

Can't wait to know the secret aman nd aarti re hiding. Oh so Priya is at fault for her Akash attitude. Hope she opens up soon before it destroys her marrige.

Aman is in love, he can't get any idea from Yashji our tube light hero hehehe! it took him almost three (can't remember exactly) attempt to confess his love to his aartiji.ROFL

Guruma nd yash scene was emotional charmi, poor Aarti she was just five nd her mom died. The temple scene made me cry imagining the little girl nd her mom…Cry oh no rajivji too did he die?. Let me run nd read it but superb update dear, impressive.ClapClapClap

Chapter 6

Congratulations charmi for 50th pageClapPartyClap, wish u reach 1000th heheheLOL

OMG!! So emotional dearCry, Rajivji died oh no….. CryCrypoor little fellow, she doesn't even know the actual meaning of deathOuch.

Her grandparent nd uncle are so cruelAngry, even for humanity sake they couldn't help aarti. Glad that her dad montages their property for her moms health, if not am sure they will loot the property and they won't take care of her. Hate themAngry Angry glad doctor khanna was there. Just hating the family the turned the poor soul into a stone with a life.Cry

Poor yash he never expect to hear such a horrible past his aartiji had.Shocked who would think she is the same aarti who triumphs whenever she set her goalsStar.

oh yeah... she is ten nd falguni's diary lot of positivity in d book nd am sure it going to bring positive impact in aarti's life. it will bring her out of her den to face the real world, afterall it is her mom's wordsBig smile

thank u so much for the pm's
 continue soon dearie nd take careHug
and sorry for late replies nd taking u backEmbarrassed

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

Thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

OMG!!! Great story charmi dear nice title, beautiful prologue, superb!!! I read all the chapters in one go,Embarrassed

Chapter one

Lovely Aarya moment,Day Dreaming aayu is 7month goodThumbs Up. Love the auntie nd daughter bonding.Clap

Mumbai again wow! Whole family vacation that would be awesomeEmbarrassed,

love this chapter to d core dear great job.StarStarStar

Chapter 2

Superb update dear, love all the new characters.Clap

Love the happy reunion with the SS family, emotional Mrs. SS, bacchi nd Aarti scene. Star

Funny condition by SS "she will need to have sukhi roti (chapatti) and aachar (pickle) with me?"LOL

Love every part dear.Big smile

Chapter 3

Love the beautiful reunion of Aarti with her friends nd hockey team, the people from her past.Smile

The understanding hubby lol! Yash, love his understanding nature. After 8years Aarti needs to spend quality time to catch up with her friendsWink.

Priya and Aarti poor friends can't wait to know the reason for their breakup. Hope the make up soonOuch.

Poor Payal only Aarti can handle d situation.Tongue

No work for d ladies tooLOL

Great job dearClap

Chapter 4

Poor Priya feeling sad for her but maybe she deserve it hope thing get well.

What a surprise for the ladies, wish I can't see them but my imaginations re doing the job heheheLOL

Thanx to u, vedika nd vedant for the plan nd our superman yashji lol!!Wink

OMG! Mumbai beach'. Nd Aarya (don't interrupt in aaryalandCool lol! Just kidding, but u made me want to watch d scene especially race scene, coconut, nd I LOVE YOU scene) really nice relishing bad nd good memories. Family time is the best.ClapClap

Wow! Aman really glad u bought him here but there is a story behind him aarti nd priya hmmm.Tongue

Superb!!!dear.Clap

Chapter 5

What an awesome update charmi, nd emotional since it made me cry literally.CryCryCry

Misery man is raj huh!Angry Just like prashant no wonder they re friends. he wants to spoil aarti's character nd it turns back on him in a form of slap from priya.LOL

Can't wait to know the secret aman nd aarti re hiding. Oh so Priya is at fault for her Akash attitude. Hope she opens up soon before it destroys her marrige.

Aman is in love, he can't get any idea from Yashji our tube light hero hehehe! it took him almost three (can't remember exactly) attempt to confess his love to his aartiji.ROFL

Guruma nd yash scene was emotional charmi, poor Aarti she was just five nd her mom died. The temple scene made me cry imagining the little girl nd her mom'Cry oh no rajivji too did he die?. Let me run nd read it but superb update dear, impressive.ClapClapClap

Chapter 6

Congratulations charmi for 50th pageClapPartyClap, wish u reach 1000th heheheLOL

OMG!! So emotional dearCry, Rajivji died oh no'.. CryCrypoor little fellow, she doesn't even know the actual meaning of deathOuch.

Her grandparent nd uncle are so cruelAngry, even for humanity sake they couldn't help aarti. Glad that her dad montages their property for her moms health, if not am sure they will loot the property and they won't take care of her. Hate themAngry Angry glad doctor khanna was there. Just hating the family the turned the poor soul into a stone with a life.Cry

Poor yash he never expect to hear such a horrible past his aartiji had.Shocked who would think she is the same aarti who triumphs whenever she set her goalsStar.

oh yeah... she is ten nd falguni's diary lot of positivity in d book nd am sure it going to bring positive impact in aarti's life. it will bring her out of her den to face the real world, afterall it is her mom's wordsBig smile

thank u so much for the pm's
 continue soon dearie nd take careHug
and sorry for late replies nd taking u backEmbarrassed

OMG..bilie...i would firstly like to welcome u too "Its always love" ...i am so glad that u read my updates till now...n u loved it so much...n what made me so happy was u commented for each and every part...thank u so much billie,,,,,,

chpater1

i thought it was a best way to show the whole family going toether to mumbai...the place where aaryas life changed completele...the place which brought love in their life..their aayu in thir life...

i always wanted to see a great bond of vedika and aarti in pv...but we know tht wasnt possible..thanks to our mahan cvs,,,, so i thought might as well use it here...

aayu is as naughty as his ash papa...u know after all he is his carbon copy...

i am so glad u liked chap1

Chapter2
the reunion scene is also very close to my heart...same pinch...heheheeh my fav scene

the reason of the funny condition u will find out as the i will introduce SS in aartis past...

i am lad u liked this part also...thanks again for appreciating

Chapter3

aarti is meetingher friends after 8 years...so everyone is getting her attention...n she was very well known do u to her loveing nature

yash has to be undrstanding too...lol..dont we know him...heheheh

u will definitely find out the reason of their broken friendship soon...

payal and aarti's scene is my fav too...same pinch..hehehe

if ladies plan no work for thei hubbies...then obviously hubby will also do that sam.e...right

i m glad u loved this part too

Chapter4

u will figure out soon abt priya

the surprise is awesome...even i keep imaining every one in dresses...omg...

and the credit goes to vedant vedika and ofcourse yashji...hehehe

the mumbai beach scene...dont u think the actual journey started their...after the love confession..i thought this was a good way to use a loop closure of past and present

aman is everyones hero..i love him...so i thiught i should bring him back...as it deals with aartis past

thanks for appreciating again

Chapter5
i am sorry...that i made u cry..it was unintentional

raj is a jerk...n he has his personal roblems with aarti...which u will find out soon...i m also very happy that priya gave him a tight slap...

aman loves bani..n  he is taking help from yash..who took so much time to propose aarti...n aarti has her own ways to control both the boys..hehhe

priya is herself responsible for her broken marraige...n soon u will find out..

guruma's and yash scene is emotional...even i was crying while writng this part..so i can certainly imagine u crying whie reading it..

thanks for appreciting

Chapter6

thanks for th wishes...again

this whole chapter is emotional...the main moto of this update was to show that there are people with different mentality...i mean some ae bad and some are good...some are owrse...when it comes to humanity

rajiv and felguni are best parents...but the rest of the family is disgusting...but then dr khanaa and guruma are again angels in disguise

yash is disturbed hearing the tragic lif of aarti...n his reaction and his way of dealing with it especialy in front of aarti..is really interesting

the diary will bring the positive change..but how...when n where..u will have to see

thanks again for reading and commenting for al the parts...u dont know how happy i am right now billie...thanks for making my day...

will try updating soon

once again a warm welcome to  "its always love"...

billieberry

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thank u charmi for the warm welcomeSmile nd OMG! u replied to all the chapter comment thought i would take u back nd it would be a hectic thing to do, never expected such a long respond. Tongue am glad i could make ur day nd thanx to u nd ur story which made my day too a warm hugHug

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

thank u charmi for the warm welcomeSmile nd OMG! u replied to all the chapter comment thought i would take u back nd it would be a hectic thing to do, never expected such a long respond. Tongue am glad i could make ur day nd thanx to u nd ur story which made my day too a warm hugHug

u r welcome billie...if u can take the trouble of commenting for each and every chapter...i can certainly reply to all...i am really happy that u r part of this story from now...

have  nice day
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
First of all I must apoligize for the late comment. Sorry dear Iw as so busy.
But I read your story. and loved the update. 
It was so emotional.
Hate Raviji's family. AngryHow can they do such thing for an inncoent child. It's not her fault being a girl. And what is wrong being a girl.?

No wonder she went to shell after hearing all this torture from them. After all she is an innconent kid. 
Guruma - I love her. She is helping Aarthi to get out from the shell. I hope this diary will help her out to come out of the shell and to show girls also important.Smile
Brilliant work Charmi. Star
Waiting for the next update.

princess121993

Go to top