Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 54)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

charmi what will i say regarding your update dear Hug
this will tell you how much you touched my heart Star

Arthi's past is just a terrible world full of negativity except her lovable parents and great person dr.khanna.
the unexpected death of her dad when she was not even ready to leave her mom is anything any child could not bear dear Cry but poor child followed her mother's words and build a wall for her..

Chi.. what a people  her chachaji and relatives are !! Dead just go to hell..
they value money when a innocent child is infront of them Cry...  and when they know all the properties are lost how ill they treat arthi.. they are just money beasts Angry
Thanks to dr who took great care with love and affection  ClapClap as his own daughter.. but i feel sad for the condition he is not able to adopt her dear...

There is a destined place for everyone and arthi reached her safe home with guruma TongueTongueTongue
she is not like a mother but real mother in taking care of her Clap..

How much pain would a child have such that she does not cry even after punishment and strong teasing !!!!
Really arthi must be a strong girl and she proved it... Clap in her life.

So sweet of guruma to remind of her b'day and wish every year Embarrassed
atlast wow she turned 10 to read the ideals her mom left for her..

But poor soul Cry she did not know her hubby too leave with her loss... but always their love stays with arthi..

arthi's silent cry while reading the diary cant be expressed in just words..
it has the language of hearts !!!! ClapClapCry

i admire falguni so much dear. even despite her sadness she did all the best things she could do before she leaves arthi Cry
all the positivity she poured to arthi thro her words is a gift which helped her in life dear..

so i am so positive arthi will take positive part and establish herself the way her parents wanted her to be !!!

yash...
now he knows what life he had and arthi had... this has created a great place in his heart even before.. and her pain makes him sad for which he will always keep her happy TongueTongue

continue soon sweety.. no worries with your awesome update dear ClapClapClap

maha...my darling..loved ur extra long comment very much

i am so glad that u liked my update...

yes...the people around aarti are all crap except her parents and dr khanna. N now that both of her parents are not there...only dr khanna is a good person around her

as i told earlier...for aarti...the promises she made to her parents were like pathar ki lakeer...she obeys it like its everything to her...so she decided not to cry as she promised to her mom...n secondly the poor child was not at all understanding the exact meaning of death..she was all in delima

yeah...the sharma family is a crap..they are brainless and greedy people...they only care about themselves and nothing else...

dr khanna is indeed a nice person.. its not that he could not adopt her. He was very well of to adopt her. But he didnot want to adopt her as he knew he would never be able to give needed time and care which a child like aarti needed especially at this sensitive juncture...so he decides its beterof sending aarti to the orphanage

u gor it right...aarti was destined to be with her guruma and that orphanage

aartis pain and her suffering were much more then the physical pain she was receiving...n yes u r right...she proved herself to be strong enough

guruma...cared for aarti..ever since she has learned about her tragic event...she just strted caring about her like her mother...though aarti wasnt responsive to her care...she still tried her best to give aarti the needed time and care...so that she could open up...

Thanks to guruma for recalling about the diary and giving it to aarti on right time

u r right..this will be very paiful to read about her father...as he is also no more...her silent cries...her pain...her sufferings...

falguni ji is a great parent...she always had thought best for her daughter...n her only dream is aarti turns out to be a good person far away from negativity...

u r right...she will defo follow those ideals...but how when and why...u will get to see in the next update

yes..yash is in pain...he is also suffering..listening to aartis tragic life...now he will deal with it..is really interesting..wait for that

thanks for reading my update maha..n leaving ur beautiful comment...

i see you have covered almost every line and every scene of my update,,,this shows how much u love it...thanks for always supporting me...

will try updating soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

First of all I wanna confess something Sis.Right now I am in a great dilemma.Really dont know what and how to say.Actually I am so confused how to praise you for such an update which was something that i can never write no matter how much I try.So feeling lack of words to praise you sis.
Just can say that you stole my heart...Clap
I knew it very well that it will be an emotional update as you mentioned it before.But what I didn't know is that I would be speechless after reading it.Each and every line was speaking more than volumes dear and hats off to u for that...Clap
What Arti faced in her life I even cant imagine of it like Yash..Cry.I felt cry while reading about her pain and sufferings..Cry
Dont want to say anything about Sharma family coz according to me they dont worth it.AngryAngryAngry Hate them from the core but love you for bringing this social prob in your writing which still exists in society...Star
Arti finally reached in the orphanage and started hating her own existence and all coz of that ghatiya Sharma family..AngryAngry
But I m happy that she has got the chance to read Falguni's diary which was a magic for me.My God knows Sis I m not lying.After reading that part I thought stopped writing my own FF coz I felt I literally dont worth to be called a writer before you and I mean it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Keep writing such amazing part sis and my love,support and blessings will be alz with you and that's a promise...HeartHugHeart

loved ur comment so much mukku...thanks for appreciating my work so much

aarti faced a lot...her sufferings cant ever be imagined ...even in dreams...we can only say poor soul

sharma family is awful...greedy and brainless people

as i had mentioned in my update..sometimes...negavitiy rules over positivity...especially during sensitive situation...n thats what happened to aarti...she was alone...so she got trapped in those awful words said to her...she was at a point where there was no one who could read her mind or heart...so this went on for years...n as no one could explain to her...her feeling of being a bad omen got stronger

thanks to guruma for reminding about the diary at the perfect time...

i m flatered with the words u used for me...thank u so much

thanks for reading and commenting...

will try updating soon
Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by Abie10

Congrats Charmi on crossing 50 pages in just 6 partsClapDancing

Its another emotional updateCry well done!ClapClap

Aarti has gone through so much at such tender age. losing both parents at the same day is the worst experience especially at a young age. Rajiv ji's family are jus disgustingCensored They hated her from birth because she's female child, and her parents did right by moving from the family before they kill her. God, how could they be so harsh on that day itself slapping with all those unforgettable words because of which she feels she's bad omen.Cry Doctor Khanna is an angel in disguise who stood by her wen her own blood dint and make sure leave her at a good orphanage. 

What a perfect timing and words in Fulguni's dairy which I guess will help her out of her shell and make her know she was loved by her parents and guide her in life. 

loved ur comment abie...

thank u so much for the wishes...but it was seriously not possible without urs and everyones support...so thank u for always supporting me

aarti has gone through a lot..u r right...no one can ever dream about it

sharma family is disgusting...that is why finally rajiv and falguni decided to brea all ties with them so that they could have their life peaceful and filled with happiness with aarti

as i mentioned in the update...negavitiy always rules first...specially on a sensitive mind...n thats what happened to aarti...all the sudden events made her sensitive...n this made her believe that she was a bad omen...

Dr khanna is an angell ..n so is guruma

Thanks to guruma for recalling about the diary which was mentioned to her by dr khanna only for once...this shows how much she cares for aarti

diary will bring the needed change in her life...but how and when...u will have to wait

thanks for reading and commenting,..

will try updating soon..stay tuned

Thanks for the lovely response as well! 

OMG how could I forget guruma who just loved her the very first time she saw her, took so much care of her and reminded her the most precious gift from her late mom!

Of course I'll wait till u unfold everything at the right time cos as a reader that's all u writers ask from us.Big smile

Keep it up u doing great with this story.Thumbs Up

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Congrats Charmi on crossing 50 pages in just 6 partsClapDancing

Its another emotional updateCry well done!ClapClap

Aarti has gone through so much at such tender age. losing both parents at the same day is the worst experience especially at a young age. Rajiv ji's family are jus disgustingCensored They hated her from birth because she's female child, and her parents did right by moving from the family before they kill her. God, how could they be so harsh on that day itself slapping with all those unforgettable words because of which she feels she's bad omen.Cry Doctor Khanna is an angel in disguise who stood by her wen her own blood dint and make sure leave her at a good orphanage. 

What a perfect timing and words in Fulguni's dairy which I guess will help her out of her shell and make her know she was loved by her parents and guide her in life. 

loved ur comment abie...

thank u so much for the wishes...but it was seriously not possible without urs and everyones support...so thank u for always supporting me

aarti has gone through a lot..u r right...no one can ever dream about it

sharma family is disgusting...that is why finally rajiv and falguni decided to brea all ties with them so that they could have their life peaceful and filled with happiness with aarti

as i mentioned in the update...negavitiy always rules first...specially on a sensitive mind...n thats what happened to aarti...all the sudden events made her sensitive...n this made her believe that she was a bad omen...

Dr khanna is an angell ..n so is guruma

Thanks to guruma for recalling about the diary which was mentioned to her by dr khanna only for once...this shows how much she cares for aarti

diary will bring the needed change in her life...but how and when...u will have to wait

thanks for reading and commenting,..

will try updating soon..stay tuned

Thanks for the lovely response as well! 

OMG how could I forget guruma who just loved her the very first time she saw her, took so much care of her and reminded her the most precious gift from her late mom!

Of course I'll wait till u unfold everything at the right time cos as a reader that's all u writers ask from us.Big smile

Keep it up u doing great with this story.Thumbs Up

thanks again abie...

i will try my best to bring in proper scenes...as u all have expected abie...i am so glad that ur loving it so much...

Abie10

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Awesome UpdateEmbarrassedLoved itSmile

princess121993

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
awesome

princess121993

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha9

charmi what will i say regarding your update dear Hug
this will tell you how much you touched my heart Star

Arthi's past is just a terrible world full of negativity except her lovable parents and great person dr.khanna.
the unexpected death of her dad when she was not even ready to leave her mom is anything any child could not bear dear Cry but poor child followed her mother's words and build a wall for her..

Chi.. what a people  her chachaji and relatives are !! Dead just go to hell..
they value money when a innocent child is infront of them Cry...  and when they know all the properties are lost how ill they treat arthi.. they are just money beasts Angry
Thanks to dr who took great care with love and affection  ClapClap as his own daughter.. but i feel sad for the condition he is not able to adopt her dear...

There is a destined place for everyone and arthi reached her safe home with guruma TongueTongueTongue
she is not like a mother but real mother in taking care of her Clap..

How much pain would a child have such that she does not cry even after punishment and strong teasing !!!!
Really arthi must be a strong girl and she proved it... Clap in her life.

So sweet of guruma to remind of her b'day and wish every year Embarrassed
atlast wow she turned 10 to read the ideals her mom left for her..

But poor soul Cry she did not know her hubby too leave with her loss... but always their love stays with arthi..

arthi's silent cry while reading the diary cant be expressed in just words..
it has the language of hearts !!!! ClapClapCry

i admire falguni so much dear. even despite her sadness she did all the best things she could do before she leaves arthi Cry
all the positivity she poured to arthi thro her words is a gift which helped her in life dear..

so i am so positive arthi will take positive part and establish herself the way her parents wanted her to be !!!

yash...
now he knows what life he had and arthi had... this has created a great place in his heart even before.. and her pain makes him sad for which he will always keep her happy TongueTongue

continue soon sweety.. no worries with your awesome update dear ClapClapClap

maha...my darling..loved ur extra long comment very much

i am so glad that u liked my update...

yes...the people around aarti are all crap except her parents and dr khanna. N now that both of her parents are not there...only dr khanna is a good person around her

as i told earlier...for aarti...the promises she made to her parents were like pathar ki lakeer...she obeys it like its everything to her...so she decided not to cry as she promised to her mom...n secondly the poor child was not at all understanding the exact meaning of death..she was all in delima

yeah...the sharma family is a crap..they are brainless and greedy people...they only care about themselves and nothing else...

dr khanna is indeed a nice person.. its not that he could not adopt her. He was very well of to adopt her. But he didnot want to adopt her as he knew he would never be able to give needed time and care which a child like aarti needed especially at this sensitive juncture...so he decides its beterof sending aarti to the orphanage

u gor it right...aarti was destined to be with her guruma and that orphanage

aartis pain and her suffering were much more then the physical pain she was receiving...n yes u r right...she proved herself to be strong enough

guruma...cared for aarti..ever since she has learned about her tragic event...she just strted caring about her like her mother...though aarti wasnt responsive to her care...she still tried her best to give aarti the needed time and care...so that she could open up...

Thanks to guruma for recalling about the diary and giving it to aarti on right time

u r right..this will be very paiful to read about her father...as he is also no more...her silent cries...her pain...her sufferings...

falguni ji is a great parent...she always had thought best for her daughter...n her only dream is aarti turns out to be a good person far away from negativity...

u r right...she will defo follow those ideals...but how when and why...u will get to see in the next update

yes..yash is in pain...he is also suffering..listening to aartis tragic life...now he will deal with it..is really interesting..wait for that

thanks for reading my update maha..n leaving ur beautiful comment...

i see you have covered almost every line and every scene of my update,,,this shows how much u love it...thanks for always supporting me...

will try updating soon

You are most welcome sweetu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
when it comes to arya who will miss even a single bit da. and moreover its your hardwork.. it will always be great ClapClapClap

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshu17

Awesome UpdateEmbarrassedLoved itSmile

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

Go to top