Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 53)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

congo charmi for reaching 50 pagesClapClapThumbs Up

PartyDancingParty

keep rocking dear

charmi what did u do ???? i just simply want to hug uHug Hughow can u write such an emotional update this is so heartbreaking its just i couldnot take it CryCryCry  how can anyone has such a terrible fate CryCry poor aarthi CryCry she is such a small innocent child she even dont know that her parents died CryCry

i m still crying CryCry if this is the condition of me after reading this then i cant even estimate what u had went through while writing thisClap

once again my heart brokeBroken Heart when little aarthi raised the question of why should she lit the pyre of her parents bodyCryCry even i m feeling helplessCryCry

aarthi s family disgusting people co creepy how can anyone fell so low and think like that...Censored i just want to kill her chacji and dadi for slapping the little kid and mouthing bad wordsAngryAngry

so she was sent to sukanyas orphanage atleast doctor had thought about her i m thankful to him Big smile

she became a doll silent doll Cry
poor aarthi she didnt even remember her birthdayCry she suffered for 5 yrs she had no idea why her life had become like this ...

really her mother took a big promise from her not to cry CryCry i couldnot even comprehend how didnt she cry??????????CryCry

diary part was so heart touching but her mother thought that her father will become her biggest support but destiny thought otherwiseCryCryCry

i wonder what and how yash reacts when he meets aarthi after hearing this flashback from sadhna ji...ConfusedConfusedConfused

fantastic job dear Star

u made me cry charmi CryCry

continue soon

omg rosey...loved your comment so much...

thanks for the wishes...it is all your support that has helped me reach 50 pages in 6 chapters...thanks once again

u r right...aarti had a horrible fate...she lost her parents when she even didnot understand the meaning of death...i also feel sad for the poor soul

i am really sorry that i made you cry...it was unintentional..but this also shows with how much enthusiam u read my updates...love u for this...n to answer ur question..yes i also cried while writing this update

Thats a very sensitive scene..n very emotional...as aarti doesnot know what death means...she thinks lighting fire to her parents body would hurt them...n this makes everyone feel miserable

The sharma family is a piece od crap..that is why rajiv and falguni decided to break their ties with them..

dr khanna decided aarti to send to sukanya orphanage...

the negative atmosphere during her parents death had affected her very much...n that made her believe that she is a bad omen...so she turns herself into a silent doll..

u r right...falguni took a very big promise...n sadhna ws right in saying that this a small injustice wich aarti mom did on her

the diary part is my fav too...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

The update is awesome re...awesome smiley

Love it so much re...cute smileys hug emoticon

You make me cried...Monkey Winks

Poor Yash never had any idea of aarthi past shocked to the hell when he got to know how her childhood was... 

Our Aarthi is the strongest one... Im so proud of her...
She was like a kite where its thread had been cut and she was no where to go...

Love each and every words on Falguni ji ki diary...
Im sure those words will overcome aarthi negativity and will make aarthi much more stronger and lovable...

This one to all Aarthi's selfish relatives Slapping emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)Slapping emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Is this long is enough for you .. my dear chikki...LOLLOLLOL

Cant wait for ur next update chikkismileys wants a big hug emoticonsmileys wants a big hug emoticon

hahahaha...u changed it anba...naughty girl...loved ur comment...veyr much

i didnot want to make you cry anba...i am sorry

i know poor yash...he is very shocked and he is finding difficult to show his emotions after learning the truth so far..as its so sad

artis family is a piece of crap...i also hate them...loved the emotiocon u used for them..it is so funny

so true are the words u used for aarti...

the diary scene is my fav scene too...

i hope aarti acts accordingly...
thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

Edited by princess121993 - 14 August 2013 at 7:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tharuma

wow congratulationParty on reaching 50th page..and awesome updateWink

thanks for the wishes tharuma...it was not possible witout ur support

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi - you are one of the best when it comes to emotion. They say Miracles are past - how true it is when it comes to Arti...after knowing her past and her at present. Your detailing was just FAB...infact was abt to question...why not Doctor to take the responsibility..and there...I see u answering reader's POV...just shows that you really know the pulse of audience. To that I wud simply give u a Hug.

Now according to me what stole the show of this entire chapter is - The Diary - though it meant for Arti but you have indirectly giving solution to many out there - who are struggling with  life and not knowing how to move or deal. Fantastic message - A LESSON WELL LEARNT Star. Thank u. Am a strong believer of positivity and loved more when I read the entire diary twice.

I repeat - a unique story with wonderful message. Thank u once again. Take care  and love U.

Gosh ...forgot to add...congo on reaching 50th pageParty

once again a magical comment from a magical writer...loved it so much chitra...

i am so glad that u liked my update...u r right chitra...miracles are past...n the type of past of the person decides his.her future...

when i was writing the scene of doctor deciding to send aarti to orphanage...i got stuck...there was something which was bothering me...n den i read it as a reader...n bingo...got the thing...i knew this question will come in lot of readers mind...so i decided to use yash to ask this question and sadhna to answer it...sometimes being a reader helps more in solving problems then being a writer

I am so glad that u liked the diary scene too...thank u so much for appreciating this scene...this diary wil eventually play a very imp role in aartis life...n u know what i m talking about...

i am glad that i could make u read the diary scene twice...

u too take care chitra..n love u too...

thanks for reading and commenting..

thanks for the wishes on the completion of 50 pages...but it was seriously impossible without ur support...

will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Congrats Charmi on crossing 50 pages in just 6 partsClapDancing

Its another emotional updateCry well done!ClapClap

Aarti has gone through so much at such tender age. losing both parents at the same day is the worst experience especially at a young age. Rajiv ji's family are jus disgustingCensored They hated her from birth because she's female child, and her parents did right by moving from the family before they kill her. God, how could they be so harsh on that day itself slapping with all those unforgettable words because of which she feels she's bad omen.Cry Doctor Khanna is an angel in disguise who stood by her wen her own blood dint and make sure leave her at a good orphanage. 

What a perfect timing and words in Fulguni's dairy which I guess will help her out of her shell and make her know she was loved by her parents and guide her in life. 

loved ur comment abie...

thank u so much for the wishes...but it was seriously not possible without urs and everyones support...so thank u for always supporting me

aarti has gone through a lot..u r right...no one can ever dream about it

sharma family is disgusting...that is why finally rajiv and falguni decided to brea all ties with them so that they could have their life peaceful and filled with happiness with aarti

as i mentioned in the update...negavitiy always rules first...specially on a sensitive mind...n thats what happened to aarti...all the sudden events made her sensitive...n this made her believe that she was a bad omen...

Dr khanna is an angell ..n so is guruma

Thanks to guruma for recalling about the diary which was mentioned to her by dr khanna only for once...this shows how much she cares for aarti

diary will bring the needed change in her life...but how and when...u will have to wait

thanks for reading and commenting,..

will try updating soon..stay tuned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abie10lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

Hey Charmi congrats on reaching 50 pages hard work always pays of
Today's my tears had no stopping for aarti soo much a young chilld had to indure at a tender young age I really feel for her 
I can feel for yash hearing all about aarti life is so sadCry
Anyways waiting on next updateDay Dreaming

thanks for ur wishes ns...thank u for supporting me till now...its ur support which has helped me reach 50 pages in 6 chapters

i was crying while writing...so i can imagine u would cry while rading it..n this gives me immense happiness thinking that u are so involvd in this story

Aartis past is terrifying and yash is realy sad  about it

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

thanks for reading and commenting surish

it is such a cute pic

will try upfating soon
princess121993