Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 52)

ns1970 IF-Dazzler
ns1970
ns1970

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hey Charmi congrats on reaching 50 pages hard work always pays of
Today's my tears had no stopping for aarti soo much a young chilld had to indure at a tender young age I really feel for her 
I can feel for yash hearing all about aarti life is so sadCry
Anyways waiting on next updateDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
commented on page 50CryCry

wonderfulpart

i think this diary changes aarthis life and fills her life with positivity and she starts to love herselfBig smile

Edited by roserosey - 14 August 2013 at 6:52am

princess121993

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Edited by Surish - 14 August 2013 at 7:28am

princess121993

alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz
alekhika20
alekhika20

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
nice update,cnt soon.
waiting...

princess121993

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by RA17

Hey charmi happy friendship day to you too sweety and yes that a wonderful wmotional gift from your side to us

So RAJ that too p frnd don't know but i am guessing he has to do something more strongly towards  priya oh man she is married already in a mess n now him don't trouble her but well i think i need to get scared as aarti our gundi aka JKR hai naa or jaana aman ho wahan shanthi hi shanthi kyun sweeto

Wat raj thinking abt aarti n aman theek hai but y this kolaveri di man

So aman likes bani n asking all the abpve yahji for help who has taken hell lot of time  to say those magical words to aarti that too he said on aarti insistence  gosh i wonder with his help amna surely wud have taked decade glad aarti came for his rescue

Raj is so wicked man all he wants to contact yash for his damn business n now seeing aarti as his wife the chemistry betwewn trio hit the soft target priya arrgggh wat kind of man he is

N see wat he evn gor his well deserved slap but made a rift among aakash n priya

Aakas is actually a genuine nice hmm thanks sweeto to clarify atleast his pov

So the problem is dark shadows of past which made priiya cold about relations haan

Aarti my sweetheart again ask hois bf to be with her to mend their bf life n yashji hear it n love it how understanding n caring he has turn out now not forcing n angry on both n still wnt to make aarti feel better when she was crying and trying his best to help his aartiji n aman

Kya baat kya baat sweeto

"I cannot love her same way because my love and respect for her keeps increasing every single day.

But then aaarti fb can you feel my silence., see my numbness, damp eyes and a lump in my throat

Grand salute you have really grown up my bachha as a writer and as an individual i can visualize falguni n aari temple or rajiv showing stars to aarti

Aarti belif in god n goodness her always going to almighty even today if anything happens n evn aarya kids have also now doing the same as yash 3rd marraige time or aarti in hospital whiel giving birth to aayu they did

Few more things i need to tell you will pm 

loved ur comment so much riya...had been waiting for urs..happy friendship day to u too

u have guessed it right sweety...about raj and priya..but what did he do..u will find out as the story progresses

aman likes bani...n he thinks yash can help him the best...but he forgot yash took the most time in proposing...so now he realized as usual his best friend can only help him..poor him..right?

raj is a freaking jerk...u will realize soon

i know right..priya gave him a very right answer in the form of slap...

yeah..aakash is a nice person...he just cannot understand the fact of priya avoiding him...as he is himself unaware of the reason

aman is always der for aarti..no matter what

yash heard everything...n he understood that it will be dificult to know the truth from aarti...as it not only deals with her life but also with mans and priya...n she would never liket o show anyone down...so he is waiting for her to reveal ti herself

thats my fav line too riya...same pinch

thank u so much for appreciating my last part...u wont believe but i myself was crying writing that part...u all have helped me improve in writing...by leaving ur precious opinion in thr form og ur comments...thank u always for supporting me...n giving me ur honest opnion...it means a lot to me

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

gimme hug my sweeto its only you who made me move out of my shell so wat you mean to me .. all i can say gimme tight jaddooo ki jhaaapppii te papppiEmbarrassed

princess121993

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
charmi what will i say regarding your update dear Hug
this will tell you how much you touched my heart Star

Arthi's past is just a terrible world full of negativity except her lovable parents and great person dr.khanna.
the unexpected death of her dad when she was not even ready to leave her mom is anything any child could not bear dear Cry but poor child followed her mother's words and build a wall for her..

Chi.. what a people  her chachaji and relatives are !! Dead just go to hell..
they value money when a innocent child is infront of them Cry...  and when they know all the properties are lost how ill they treat arthi.. they are just money beasts Angry
Thanks to dr who took great care with love and affection  ClapClap as his own daughter.. but i feel sad for the condition he is not able to adopt her dear...

There is a destined place for everyone and arthi reached her safe home with guruma TongueTongueTongue
she is not like a mother but real mother in taking care of her Clap..

How much pain would a child have such that she does not cry even after punishment and strong teasing !!!!
Really arthi must be a strong girl and she proved it... Clap in her life.

So sweet of guruma to remind of her b'day and wish every year Embarrassed
atlast wow she turned 10 to read the ideals her mom left for her..

But poor soul Cry she did not know her hubby too leave with her loss... but always their love stays with arthi..

arthi's silent cry while reading the diary cant be expressed in just words..
it has the language of hearts !!!! ClapClapCry

i admire falguni so much dear. even despite her sadness she did all the best things she could do before she leaves arthi Cry
all the positivity she poured to arthi thro her words is a gift which helped her in life dear..

so i am so positive arthi will take positive part and establish herself the way her parents wanted her to be !!!

yash...
now he knows what life he had and arthi had... this has created a great place in his heart even before.. and her pain makes him sad for which he will always keep her happy TongueTongue

continue soon sweety.. no worries with your awesome update dear ClapClapClap

Edited by maha9 - 14 August 2013 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Chitra_11

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
First of all I wanna confess something Sis.Right now I am in a great dilemma.Really dont know what and how to say.Actually I am so confused how to praise you for such an update which was something that i can never write no matter how much I try.So feeling lack of words to praise you sis.
Just can say that you stole my heart...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I knew it very well that it will be an emotional update as you mentioned it before.But what I didn't know is that I would be speechless after reading it.Each and every line was speaking more than volumes dear and hats off to u for that...ClapClapClapClap
What Arti faced in her life I even cant imagine of it like Yash..CryCryCryCry.I felt cry while reading about her pain and sufferings..CryCryCryCry
Dont want to say anything about Sharma family coz according to me they dont worth it.AngryAngryAngry Hate them from the core but love you for bringing this social prob in your writing which still exists in society...ClapClapStarStar
Arti finally reached in the orphanage and started hating her own existence and all coz of that ghatiya Sharma family..AngryAngry
But I m happy that she has got the chance to read Falguni's diary which was a magic for me.My God knows Sis I m not lying.After reading that part I thought stopped writing my own FF coz I felt I literally dont worth to be called a writer before you and I mean it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Keep writing such amazing part sis and my love,support and blessings will be alz with you and that's a promise...HeartHugHeart

princess121993Chitra_11

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Yay we've reached 50th page in just five chapters Shocked  Party    Dancing

Charmi I'm not at all happy with this chapter Ouch

Well how could I be, when it was so emotional Cry Cry  Cry.

OMG I don't know wether to pity Aarti or curse her luck. Ouch. Poor soul had to go through so much at such an tender age, with no one to support her except for Dr. Khanna. Cry
But one thing good happened that Dr. Khanna sent her to that orphanage where she met her Guru Ma, who came as an angel in her life. Who gave her Falguni's diary which turned out to be blessing in disguise for Aarti Clap

And I'm 100% sure that Aarti will only take positivity from that diary Smile

And Yash, OMG my heart went out to him Cry. Poor fellow must be feeling so helpless that he was not there with his Aartiji, when she needed him the most Cry
But now he'll give her all the happiness in the world. I'm sure of that Smile

Charmi this was an awesome, splendid update of yours Clap  Clap Star

Though it's very emotional, I love it to the core Clap

loved ur comment so much nikki di...Hug

Yay..i am so happy reaching 50th page...and it wasnt possible without everyones support...so thank you...for always being my elder sister and my guide and my friend when i acted crazy...

u scared with ur line that u wer not happy...but den then after reading the next line i was like phew...u love giving heart attacks to people ..right?

Aarti had to go through a lot and the worst thing is the poor soul didnot even understand anything...she didnot know what was going on..n sudden death of her father changed everything

Dr Khanna knew rajiv ji as a friend and he knew what rajivji and falguni had dreamt for aarti...so he decided to send aarti to the best orphanage where all dreams of aarti's parents comes true

Guruma is an angel...u r completely right...n the way she was giving space to aarti was even commendable considering the sensitive mind of her...n yes...it was a right time when she remembered about the diary which only once dr khanna had mentioned to her...this shows how much she cares for aarti

Yash is really affected...he is not able to imagine the pain aarti was going through till this time...

thanks for reading and commenting...wil try updating soon

Chitra_11lovely_nikki

Go to top