It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Charmi 👏  👏  👏
Charmi I loved the whole dance class scene. It was really inspirational 👏 and you've written it so well. 

Whatever Aarti did or achieved in life it was on her merit and determination. Her mom's diary was the push that she needed in life. 
But my heart broke when she was asked to throw away that very diary after she turned 18. It was good in a way also, cause Aarti found her self confidence and self respect. 

Which is why she didn't took any further help from Dr. Khanna. ⭐️  👏. She really became self dependent then. 

I loved the enthusiasm that Yash showed while listening to his Aartiji's past life in college. I could feel the pride on his face while listening to how brave Aarti was in that market and in the college. She was a real JKR. Reminded me of the scene where in PV, Aarti ran after that thief and then there was the look of that pride on Yash's face while Aarti was beating that thief. 😆

Aarti's and Priya's friendship was  so good, wonder why they got separated. 
Hated that Raj and Natasha so much, so far Aarti handled them well. But in future they will do something that'll break Aarti's and Priya's friendship 😡  😭

Charmi once again you outdid yourself with this update 👏  👏 👏

I just loved ur comment di...brought a wide smile on my face ...😃😃

Even i love this dance scene too..remember the last one i wrote...i was finding it weird...but then god did a magic by deleting my whole update..n i re wrote the whole thing..with a new scene..which i really felt was better then last one😃😃

You are so right...the diary did a work of push in her life to follow her heart...whatever she did was by her own determination...it was really heart-breaking to see that she was asked to throw that diary away...but if she wasnt asked we would have known the aarti we know now..that diary would have hold her to show just one beautiful color of her...we would never have seen the JKR color of her

As i mentioned in previous updates...whatever aarti's parents dreamt or said to her, it is like pathar ki lakeer for her...n she wil do anything and everything to follow it...n hence..as she came to know abt dr khanna's help, she decided to take her first step by asking him not to help her anymore...but he is no less/...in order to support her other way, he gave her the job in his hospital only

u wont belive...i was actually imagining that PV scene...whn i was writing this...i could really imagine yash ka proud face...which just forced me to write this part in this update

u r right here too...raj and natasha are somewhere involved in the broken frindship..but what and how did they do is still a question

thank u so much for reading and commenting...Thank you so much for supporting me till now...n being my elder sis...i dont know how i would have managed if u were not behind me..supporting me(i mean it di...)

Thanks for being a wonderful editor too

will try updating soon
Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi, fantaboulous lonngg update.👏👏
Its was lovely to read how Aarti embraced life and started living and laughing whole heartedly and the most beautiful of all she makes those around her also be happy.👏 Reading from the beginning of the FB to now shows what a long way she's come in opening up and mingling with other..thanks to the precious dairy, guruma and priya. I laughed out loud when yash told guruma you all like playing the secret game.😆 😆 He really loves Aarti which is why he's listening  to her past so attentively with different change of expressions and emotions. 👍🏼 

I know that letter from Aarti's mom did shocked her and she had to as it was the only remembrance from her late mom but it was understandable why she wanted her to throw it at live her life without depending on no one but to listing to her heart and take the right steps in life.I so agree with guruma as she dint need it anymore as those words in the dairy were already planted in her mind for ever!

Her next step shocked me as well, she asked Dr.Khanna to stop sponsoring her as she wanted to be independent😲 such a brave girl who wants to prove her self to her late parents.⭐️ Dr. Khanna is really a very good human who dealt with the situation perfectly. 

Liked how she tried to learn her dances from that same man who I thought was not a good person but later know his boss was the one with stupid rules.😡

Hehe...our Aarti is JKR runing behind the thief giving kicks😲😆 that was another side we discovered from her.😳

She did great standing by the truth and save Aman from the childish seniors at college. And I was sure they will wamt to revenge and they did.😡 Raj and Natasha were cowards to follow the seniors to embarrass her and Aarti gave such a befitting reply.👏👏

Now what the hech Natasha is doing in that competition dancing to the same music and steps!😲

Charmi, it was fab and well written keep it up.🤗 

Nikki the editor😆 great job.😃

Loved loved loved loved ur longest comment ever abie...and as i said..it made my day🤗

aarti really had covered a long way to open herself...to laugh...n to make othr laugh and happy...and yes..all thanks to three most important people...falguniji for giving her diary, guruma for helping in believe in diary...n priya for helping her belive in friendship...😃

hihihihihihi...yeah...its weird right..they keep playing secret game...only for eachother's satisfaction😃..sure yash loves aarti very much..n with the each passing scene of aarti's past..his respect and love for her..keeps increasing😃

Falguni was right everytime...for aarti...she knew aarti very well...n whatever she had said to aarti...had proven so true for aarti...remember the scene when she says to the senior "i have nothing to lose"...i used this dialouge to prove how falguniji was right...if aarti still had the diary...that would have been her weakness...n this senriors in some or the other way would have used that to rag aarti...which didnot happen...as now she didnot have that diary anymore😃

yes..every word of the diary is imprinted in her heart and mind..so now she doesnot need that diary to guide her anymore...

as she wanted to prove everything her parents dreamt for her...she knew the first step tpwards anything will be really imp..n hence she decides to request dr khanna...not to sponsor her anymore...n dr khanna is no less then an angel..in order to support her...he found a different way and he knew aarti wont be able to deny that...😃

that dance scene is my fav too...yeah..trainer hands were tied due to his boss...but then he helped aarti with her idea..n with that help...she is now a extra ordinary dancer😃

so true was falguni this time again..aarti found her JKR avatar..which came out after she threw that diary away😃

seniors do everything to rag...n looing at aman's helpless situation...she decided to stand for him.Raj and natasha are cowards...n u will know what all they did..as the story go ahead..

Natasha copied everything...now thw question is what will aarti do...time for u to guess until i plan to reveal

Nikki di rocks😃

thanks for reading and giving ur longest comment ever..

will try updating soon

Originally posted by Sri_Radha

wow Great and long update dear👏 👏 👏
Yash and Guruma scene nice⭐️...
I loved the way yash took care of guruma and bring water for her and letting her to take a break😃...So nice of him😳..Even liked Guruma admiring yash love for aarti...⭐️

Aarti-Priya bonding Lovely😛...Liked their blossoming friendship❤️...Aarti is really great..❤️
Eventhough her pain,she didn't lose hope but also she make everyone smile around her...Liked her positivity ..👏 👏

Aarti,priya -dancer scene awesome...⭐️
Poor aarti hurted with dancer word😭😭..How dare that dancer😡 insulting her aarti...Again her mother words gives her strength⭐️ ..Loved her determination that she want learn dance from that dancer only.👏..Liked the way she approached the dancer,asked for part job and learned dance ...😃

Lol..Crazy souls😆.😉.Liked their bond⭐️

Aarti -Guruma dairy scene was so sad and emotional part😭😭
Omg her mother asked her to throw the diary away😲...Guruma also feels sad for her..Liked Guruma advice that she follows her heart⭐️..Such a heart wrenching when aarti decided to throw that diary away..💔

Loved her decision and took first step of being independent👍🏼..Aarti and dr.khanna scene awesome⭐️..Dr.Khanna is nice man..He helped and offered job to aarti...👏

Aarti and smita scene superb...👏
Wow aarti in JKR scene😛...That theif really deserved it😆...Me day dreaming  of Pv moments..One of my favourite scene...😳

So happy that she got merit...😃

First day of college scene nice⭐️
Priya is scared of ragging😆..Aarti is simply cool.😎.Wow aman meet😛...Liked the way aarti helped aman and stands for him..Priya-Aarti-Aman bonding⭐️.Awesome scene👏

Raj and natasha entry.😡😡.They are spoilt brat and joined with seniors😡..Priya noticed raj and developing attractions toward him..how dare they😡😡 are insulted aarti..

Loved the way aarti well replied to them.👏👏..she gave Slap with her words👍🏼...they deserve it

Last part interesting⭐️
Natasha copied aarti dance.😡😡..disgusting...I Know our aarti will not so weak..She will defeat and gave nice lesson to her

Nikki dear...Awesome editing👏

Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm🤗

loved loved ur comment radha di...omg...thank u for appreciating😃

yash is caring towards everyone...especially his near and dear ones...n understands everyone really well😃 n this way guruma also realized how gem of a person yash is ...

aarti is a great person...n arti's priya's friendship rocks...😃 this what makes aarti a gem of a person..that she ensures everyone around her is happy...even if she is sad😃

That scene is inspirational...even after being insulted by that trainer...she wnated to learn dance for him..to prove him how wrong he was in differentiating people on the basis of social status..but as she realized the truth of trianer's boss behind this...she figured out a way to learn dance in a way that her trainers job is not affected...

yeah..they are crazy souls😆

the diaru scene is emotionalll...it is really painful for aarti to throw the only gift she had from her mother..but she is a obdient daughter...after getting the advise of following the heart by guruma...she decided to throw the diary away as per her mother's wish..it is heart breaking..but only for her good

so to take her independent first step..seh decided to ask dr khana to stop sponsoring her..so to indirectly help her...he decided to offer her job in a way that she oculd not refuse.

JKR scene is my fav too..even it reminded of me PV

she is a merit student😃

priya is scard of aarti..aarti is now finding her inner strength..after throwing away the diary...which is helping her to stand by the truth everytme...whther it was for aman...or for herself

raj and natasha are really spoilt and cowards..wait n watch what they will do further

nikki di...is awesome

thanks for reading and commenting😃 will try updating soon
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi...the princess /writer/ editor...how am I to address u dear...'cause you have charmed me thru  this update which was beautiful and meaningful.

' Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us '...loved it when Arti was asked to part with diary...'cause I do believe that during your growing age...you do need guidance as a force to move or take step in the right direction but when the time (maturity) comes for you to move with many paths opened in front of u... the lyrics of diary stored in memory plays the crucial role and a test too. What better way to experience the joy when implemented ...the lesson well learnt.

Charmi...though to part with the diary was an emotional one but doing it gives the responsibility of being independant. Well done...with the thoughts here charmi ⭐️⭐️⭐️

College days, friendship, ragging, dealing with seniors alongwith Yash's inquisitiveness was well incorporated. Appreciate your effort and the precap - the best I had from you so far - waiting to know Arti's decision on performing -  dance performance. I repeat...meaningful update Charmi 🤗

Chitra...u always flatter me with your comments...thank u so much for apprecaiting😃

Yeah u r right...after u reach a certain point in your age..u need to become independent and handle the life alone...as everyone is not going to be around you to take care of you...in this update...that diary was a care taker and a guider for aarti..n aarti had to come out of that...to become self dependent...n the only way was to throw that diary away..though it was heart breaking for her...but this helped her find herself...😃which was very important

I am so glad that u liked my extra long update...for the dance scene..i guess now its ur turn to guess until i plan to reveal it...keep guessing

thanks for reading and commenting chitra...

will try updating soon
Originally posted by Anuraksha

Awesome awesome...no words to explain...loved it dear...keep it up...👏

I am so glad anuraksha u liked my update...

thank u so much for reading and commenting...

will try updating soon😃
Love this update it was brilliant 👏 👏 !! this had so many emotions, like Yash I too felt the various emotions while learning about Aarti past,  she is a beautiful soul ❤️. The values her mother instilled in her through the diary shaped her to be the remarkable adult of the present, love her to the core in her journey of independence 👍🏼 ❤️. Aarti  not only stands up for herself but others as well 👏 she has great characteristic of  respect, love, caring etc. she showed this when dealing with that thief, dance teacher, the seniors in collage, she is a good friend to Arman and Prya 👍🏼👏. I join  Yash,  Dr. Khanna, Gurama and all the readers of this FF in expressing my pride and joy towards this Aarti 👏 👏 ❤️. Thank you Charmi for introducing to us this beautiful character in the form of our [Aarti] 👍🏼 Edited by sb1410 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

dat was damn amazing

thanx a lot fr d pm

I am so glad that u liked my update

thanks for apprecaiting

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon😃
Aww am glad you loved my comments🤗 
Sure this was my longest and you won't believe I tried cutting it short at the end because I felt it was getting too long.😆

Yes Falguni's idea on the diary was right as we could see some other qualities of Aarti.

This Raj and Natasha am sure they up to something maybe they caused all the misunderstanding between Aarti-Priya.😡😕 About the dance steps am thinking Arti will dance to different song and steps as she's gifted dancer!😳        

Thank you too for the longest reply.😃
Originally posted by princess121993

loved loved ur comment radha di...omg...thank u for appreciating😃

yash is caring towards everyone...especially his near and dear ones...n understands everyone really well😃 n this way guruma also realized how gem of a person yash is ...

aarti is a great person...n arti's priya's friendship rocks...😃 this what makes aarti a gem of a person..that she ensures everyone around her is happy...even if she is sad😃

That scene is inspirational...even after being insulted by that trainer...she wnated to learn dance for him..to prove him how wrong he was in differentiating people on the basis of social status..but as she realized the truth of trianer's boss behind this...she figured out a way to learn dance in a way that her trainers job is not affected...

yeah..they are crazy souls😆

the diaru scene is emotionalll...it is really painful for aarti to throw the only gift she had from her mother..but she is a obdient daughter...after getting the advise of following the heart by guruma...she decided to throw the diary away as per her mother's wish..it is heart breaking..but only for her good

so to take her independent first step..seh decided to ask dr khana to stop sponsoring her..so to indirectly help her...he decided to offer her job in a way that she oculd not refuse.

JKR scene is my fav too..even it reminded of me PV

she is a merit student😃

priya is scard of aarti..aarti is now finding her inner strength..after throwing away the diary...which is helping her to stand by the truth everytme...whther it was for aman...or for herself

raj and natasha are really spoilt and cowards..wait n watch what they will do further

nikki di...is awesome

thanks for reading and commenting😃 will try updating soon
Aww...Me so happy that you loved my comment dear❤️...Its my pleasure dear🤗..And thanks for  detailed and lovely reply for my comment.😳. and yeah will be looking forward for future updates dear...😳