Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 50)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hey charmi happy friendship day to you too sweety and yes that a wonderful wmotional gift from your side to us

So RAJ that too p frnd don't know but i am guessing he has to do something more strongly towards  priya oh man she is married already in a mess n now him don't trouble her but well i think i need to get scared as aarti our gundi aka JKR hai naa or jaana aman ho wahan shanthi hi shanthi kyun sweeto

Wat raj thinking abt aarti n aman theek hai but y this kolaveri di man

So aman likes bani n asking all the abpve yahji for help who has taken hell lot of time  to say those magical words to aarti that too he said on aarti insistence  gosh i wonder with his help amna surely wud have taked decade glad aarti came for his rescue

Raj is so wicked man all he wants to contact yash for his damn business n now seeing aarti as his wife the chemistry betwewn trio hit the soft target priya arrgggh wat kind of man he is

N see wat he evn gor his well deserved slap but made a rift among aakash n priya

Aakas is actually a genuine nice hmm thanks sweeto to clarify atleast his pov

So the problem is dark shadows of past which made priiya cold about relations haan

Aarti my sweetheart again ask hois bf to be with her to mend their bf life n yashji hear it n love it how understanding n caring he has turn out now not forcing n angry on both n still wnt to make aarti feel better when she was crying and trying his best to help his aartiji n aman

Kya baat kya baat sweeto

"I cannot love her same way because my love and respect for her keeps increasing every single day.

But then aaarti fb can you feel my silence., see my numbness, damp eyes and a lump in my throat

Grand salute you have really grown up my bachha as a writer and as an individual i can visualize falguni n aari temple or rajiv showing stars to aarti

Aarti belif in god n goodness her always going to almighty even today if anything happens n evn aarya kids have also now doing the same as yash 3rd marraige time or aarti in hospital whiel giving birth to aayu they did

Few more things i need to tell you will pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Hey charmi happy friendship day to you too sweety and yes that a wonderful wmotional gift from your side to us

So RAJ that too p frnd don't know but i am guessing he has to do something more strongly towards  priya oh man she is married already in a mess n now him don't trouble her but well i think i need to get scared as aarti our gundi aka JKR hai naa or jaana aman ho wahan shanthi hi shanthi kyun sweeto

Wat raj thinking abt aarti n aman theek hai but y this kolaveri di man

So aman likes bani n asking all the abpve yahji for help who has taken hell lot of time  to say those magical words to aarti that too he said on aarti insistence  gosh i wonder with his help amna surely wud have taked decade glad aarti came for his rescue

Raj is so wicked man all he wants to contact yash for his damn business n now seeing aarti as his wife the chemistry betwewn trio hit the soft target priya arrgggh wat kind of man he is

N see wat he evn gor his well deserved slap but made a rift among aakash n priya

Aakas is actually a genuine nice hmm thanks sweeto to clarify atleast his pov

So the problem is dark shadows of past which made priiya cold about relations haan

Aarti my sweetheart again ask hois bf to be with her to mend their bf life n yashji hear it n love it how understanding n caring he has turn out now not forcing n angry on both n still wnt to make aarti feel better when she was crying and trying his best to help his aartiji n aman

Kya baat kya baat sweeto

"I cannot love her same way because my love and respect for her keeps increasing every single day.

But then aaarti fb can you feel my silence., see my numbness, damp eyes and a lump in my throat

Grand salute you have really grown up my bachha as a writer and as an individual i can visualize falguni n aari temple or rajiv showing stars to aarti

Aarti belif in god n goodness her always going to almighty even today if anything happens n evn aarya kids have also now doing the same as yash 3rd marraige time or aarti in hospital whiel giving birth to aayu they did

Few more things i need to tell you will pm 

loved ur comment so much riya...had been waiting for urs..happy friendship day to u too

u have guessed it right sweety...about raj and priya..but what did he do..u will find out as the story progresses

aman likes bani...n he thinks yash can help him the best...but he forgot yash took the most time in proposing...so now he realized as usual his best friend can only help him..poor him..right?

raj is a freaking jerk...u will realize soon

i know right..priya gave him a very right answer in the form of slap...

yeah..aakash is a nice person...he just cannot understand the fact of priya avoiding him...as he is himself unaware of the reason

aman is always der for aarti..no matter what

yash heard everything...n he understood that it will be dificult to know the truth from aarti...as it not only deals with her life but also with mans and priya...n she would never liket o show anyone down...so he is waiting for her to reveal ti herself

thats my fav line too riya...same pinch

thank u so much for appreciating my last part...u wont believe but i myself was crying writing that part...u all have helped me improve in writing...by leaving ur precious opinion in thr form og ur comments...thank u always for supporting me...n giving me ur honest opnion...it means a lot to me

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

sara1990 IF-Dazzler
sara1990
sara1990

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
congrats on reaching 50th page...
quick sad and emotional update
anyway I love it
waiting for more