Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 48)

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi this was one heck of an incredible and emotional update Clap Clap So that person is finally revealed and he's Raj. This Raj looks like one jerk of a person the way he thinks of Aarti and he later took advantage of the situation to poison Priya more against Aarti after Aarti gave him warning to stay away from them. Angry Angry Glad Priya did the needful and gave him a tight slap. Clap Clap The way Priya said not again Raj not anymore seems all this tension between friends came from him only. Shocked Hehe, Aman-Yash whisperings was about a girl Aman likes LOL but Aarti has her way to get the truth out of them. LOL

So Aakash-Priya's relation is not like normal because its Priya who's holding back Shocked I was thinking maybe Aakash doesn't love her. Ouch Hope Aarti-Aman help her out of her past so she enjoys the beautiful present with her family.

The part of Guruma-Yash on Aarti's past was soo soo touching that I had tears Cry Charmi you write it so well that one could feel all the emotions. Clap Clap So her mom died wen she was that young due to blood cancer Cry they were are little but happy family.Where her mom took her to the temple to make her understand was so emotional and thinking of her age just made me wanna hug her. Cry

Wait, did Rajiv ji also pass away there crying for his wife? Shocked Shocked Oh nooo...what will be of Aarti. Cry

Continue soon! Tongue

loved ur comment abie...you wont believe how happy i get when i get such beautiful comments from u all. It always encourages me to write more and better..thank u so much for supporting me

U r right in guessing...raj is a jerk...n he is prashants best friend you can always guess what kind of person he is...i also love the scene where priya gives him a tight slap for insulting aarti..

nice guess abie...lets wait and watch...what happens next...

aarti alway find her way...dont u think? after al she is our JKR...hehheehehh

yes...priya is holding back...this is becuase she is scared...to open up after what had happened 8 years ago...dont worry..everything will fall into place soon..just wait and watch

i really wanted to make my last part really strong and emotional...u wont believe how nervous i was with this part...but then after a lot of insist from some of our pvians, i went ahead and posted it...u wont believe it i guess but i myself was crying while writing the last part..imagining all the scenes which i was writing

yeah her mom died at a aarti's tender sge of 5...thats really painful for her...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

Hey Charmi you welcome dear! Haha am happier for that slap hope Aarti too give him one in the future. LOL I know right, it must be difficult posting emotional updates and glad you finally did and carried it well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Charmi this was one heck of an incredible and emotional update Clap Clap So that person is finally revealed and he's Raj. This Raj looks like one jerk of a person the way he thinks of Aarti and he later took advantage of the situation to poison Priya more against Aarti after Aarti gave him warning to stay away from them. Angry Angry Glad Priya did the needful and gave him a tight slap. Clap Clap The way Priya said not again Raj not anymore seems all this tension between friends came from him only. Shocked Hehe, Aman-Yash whisperings was about a girl Aman likes LOL but Aarti has her way to get the truth out of them. LOL

So Aakash-Priya's relation is not like normal because its Priya who's holding back Shocked I was thinking maybe Aakash doesn't love her. Ouch Hope Aarti-Aman help her out of her past so she enjoys the beautiful present with her family.

The part of Guruma-Yash on Aarti's past was soo soo touching that I had tears Cry Charmi you write it so well that one could feel all the emotions. Clap Clap So her mom died wen she was that young due to blood cancer Cry they were are little but happy family.Where her mom took her to the temple to make her understand was so emotional and thinking of her age just made me wanna hug her. Cry

Wait, did Rajiv ji also pass away there crying for his wife? Shocked Shocked Oh nooo...what will be of Aarti. Cry

Continue soon! Tongue

loved ur comment abie...you wont believe how happy i get when i get such beautiful comments from u all. It always encourages me to write more and better..thank u so much for supporting me

U r right in guessing...raj is a jerk...n he is prashants best friend you can always guess what kind of person he is...i also love the scene where priya gives him a tight slap for insulting aarti..

nice guess abie...lets wait and watch...what happens next...

aarti alway find her way...dont u think? after al she is our JKR...hehheehehh

yes...priya is holding back...this is becuase she is scared...to open up after what had happened 8 years ago...dont worry..everything will fall into place soon..just wait and watch

i really wanted to make my last part really strong and emotional...u wont believe how nervous i was with this part...but then after a lot of insist from some of our pvians, i went ahead and posted it...u wont believe it i guess but i myself was crying while writing the last part..imagining all the scenes which i was writing

yeah her mom died at a aarti's tender sge of 5...thats really painful for her...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

Hey Charmi you welcome dear! Haha am happier for that slap hope Aarti too give him one in the future. LOL I know right, it must be difficult posting emotional updates and glad you finally did and carried it well.

hmm..aarti slapping raj...wish granted...will surely use that scene only for you...hehehe
thanks again for appreciating...

Abie10

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chitsri65]chitra...chitra...loved ur comment so much...a hug to u too...

thank u so much for appreciating my work...reading everyones comment always bring a big smile on my face...

raj is a jerk...u r right..he is a kind of a person who loves taking advantage of different peeople...especially their weaknesss...but this time..priya didnot allow him...as u said by giving him a tight slap...

as now aarti knows the real truth of priya's life...she wants to help priya...n now as yash also knows..he will indirectly and directly help her with this...just wait and watch

the last scene is really emotional...i did cry while writing this scene...n i m glad that i got a response which i had epected...thank u so mcuh for liking my work...n supporting me throughout

its really painful for aarti to lose her parents in front of her eyes..at a tender age of 5...especially when she is not prepared..but its destiny thats playing with her...

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

This reply is only to say...THANKS   for appreciating the comments all the time and your PROMPTNESS  on  our feedback...inspite being busy with your personal and Forum activity. Take care ! Smile

princess121993

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i read all chapters of this ff  and i loved itHeartThumbs Up.
wow.Clap...superb updatesClapClap...awsome storyline.Star...

loved very very very much.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming.

i realy enjoyed reading Dancingthis story as it is very intresting...Day Dreaming

heart wrenching flashbackCry.i was crying while reading.

loved the way aarti's mother making aarti understand (aware)she is leaving this life(abt her death).

all parts beautifully writtenClapClapClap.

ClapStarClapmindblowing work doneDay DreamingDancing. plz continue soon..waiting.

thanx for all updateDancing ,for writing this storyDancing and all pm'sDancing.

princess121993

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hello Sis..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Finally have read your update and I read every single lines several times. SO have taken much time to comment..
If I tell you the truth then I didn't like your update..Confused
I just loved it...WinkWinkWink really loved it from the core of my heart..ClapClapClap
Really Charmi you have done a great job sis..ClapClapClapClapClap
I am really very curious to know what actually happened in the past between Arti and Priya...Is Prashant and Raj are responsible for the MU between Arti  and Priya..what actually happened in the past  that Aman is still angry with Arpia... Why they all are so disgusted with Raj... Though I think he deserves this treatment.AngryAngryAngry How dare he said nonsense about Arti...AngryAngry.I am so happy that Priya gave a tight slap on his face..ClapClap
I really liked the tuning between Yash and Aman.I future I want to see strong bonding between this two ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.It will be a treat to watch.
For me the best part of your update was Akash and Priya's conv.I cant say how much I loved that part..Wink.It was just beyond perfection Sis..StarStarClapClapClap.The way you portrayed him I was superb..in fact awesome..ClapClapClap.I just lost in his character.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.I m damn curious to know why Priya is behaving like this.. why she is not giving Akash the love that he deserves...CryCry
Finally come to Arti's past.While reading those part I became so emotional..CryCryCry.It was so touchy..CryCry.The love and care you showed in Rajiv's and Falguni's relation is awesome dear..ClapClap .Cant say much about that part as I felt cry for Arti while reading...CryCryCryCry Just will say that it was so emotional part for me .ClapClap
Eagerly waiting for the next one dear as there are so many things to be unfold..WinkWink.
Plz update soon.Embarrassed

princess121993

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Read all the updates today... 

Nice concept and lovely updates Charmi

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

i read all chapters of this ff  and i loved itHeartThumbs Up.
wow.Clap...superb updatesClapClap...awsome storyline.Star...

loved very very very much.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming.

i realy enjoyed reading Dancingthis story as it is very intresting...Day Dreaming

heart wrenching flashbackCry.i was crying while reading.

loved the way aarti's mother making aarti understand (aware)she is leaving this life(abt her death).

all parts beautifully writtenClapClapClap.

ClapStarClapmindblowing work doneDay DreamingDancing. plz continue soon..waiting.

thanx for all updateDancing ,for writing this storyDancing and all pm'sDancing.

thank you so much for appreciating my work ...thank u for reading and commenting...

i am glad u loved my story far so far and found interesting...i am trying my level best to make it interesting...n i m glad its working

even i was crying while writing this update..but i m sorry to make u cry it was unintentional...

thanks again for appreciating my work...will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Hello Sis..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Finally have read your update and I read every single lines several times. SO have taken much time to comment..
If I tell you the truth then I didn't like your update..Confused
I just loved it...WinkWinkWink really loved it from the core of my heart..ClapClapClap
Really Charmi you have done a great job sis..Clap
I am really very curious to know what actually happened in the past between Arti and Priya...Is Prashant and Raj are responsible for the MU between Arti  and Priya..what actually happened in the past  that Aman is still angry with Arpia... Why they all are so disgusted with Raj... Though I think he deserves this treatment.AngryAngryAngry How dare he said nonsense about Arti...AngryAngry.I am so happy that Priya gave a tight slap on his face..ClapClap
I really liked the tuning between Yash and Aman.I future I want to see strong bonding between this two ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.It will be a treat to watch.
For me the best part of your update was Akash and Priya's conv.I cant say how much I loved that part..Wink.It was just beyond perfection Sis..Clap.The way you portrayed him I was superb..in fact awesome..ClapClapClap.I just lost in his character.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.I m damn curious to know why Priya is behaving like this.. why she is not giving Akash the love that he deserves...CryCry
Finally come to Arti's past.While reading those part I became so emotional..CryCryCry.It was so touchy..CryCry.The love and care you showed in Rajiv's and Falguni's relation is awesome dear..ClapClap .Cant say much about that part as I felt cry for Arti while reading...Cry Just will say that it was so emotional part for me .ClapClap
Eagerly waiting for the next one dear as there are so many things to be unfold..WinkWink.
Plz update soon.Embarrassed

hi muktiii...loved ur comment so so much...

thank u so much for reading it several times to give me a wonderful comment

all ur questions about the friendship and the reason behind their broken friendship will be answered soon...as the story progresses

u will defo see a strong bond of yash and aman as the stoyy progesses...just wait and watch

aakash here..loved priya...priya also cares for aakash but she is unable to open herself...n the reason u will find out soon

even i was emotinal while writing this update...i m very happy to get the rsponse i had expected...

thank u so much for reading and commenting...will try updating soon..

thank u always for supporting me

Go to top