Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 47)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

My sweet charmi Clap what an update man !!!!
your touching words brought tears throughout the update Embarrassed

And as i guessed with your clue.. python's friend is as cruel as him and so we have the famous proverb "BIRDS of the same feather join together  " Angry...
there is no wrong in arthi, aman and priya getting mad at him... How can he tell arthi as  a characterless woman when he has so much dirt on him and linking with aman..

Even after knowing she is yash, the great business man's wife he cant dgest it haan !! Dead
and his crooked mind works so well to increase the distance between priya and arthi..
AND HE GOT THE PERFECT GIFT FOR IT ClapClapClap good job by priya !!!

Coming to aman !!! Oh God he is in love with bani and yash knows this even before.. then arthi will not leave yash simply !! LOLLOL
The comedy of all is yash's fear of arthi pushing him out of the room at night EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Poor yash !!!!
But arthi will surely help for aman Tongue

The truth of priya's bitter married life is her self coccon she has woven around her..
I wonder how coem even after 2 kids she is so distant from her hubby.. but poor girl that incident has affected her so much seems CryCry

I am so proud of arthi and aman who are ready to help their friend get out of trouble as much as yash feel StarStarStar

OMG arya's dance !!!! Dancing I am sure it would have been so romantic and arthi hiding her eyes to avoid the sadness in it is so cute...

Its said teh people made for each other will be similar in many things.. and arya is so perfect for it...
yash's convo with guruma to know of arthi's childhood id so sweet..

Now starts my tears charmi CryCry
Poor arthi could not have the blessing of being with her parents at a very small age..
her mother's cute way of indicating she is going to leave arthi forever with God's name is so sad ...
Even as a child arthi followed her mother's words and stopped crying but i was shocked with your climax ShockedShockedShocked
I guess even her papa left her along with mumma CryCryCry

I am waiting to read more dear. continue soon !!!

loved ur comment maha...thank u so much for appreciating my work

raj is a jerk...so u know he is prashants best friend...so u guessed it right...

i know...priya did a right thing by slapping that jerk...he deserved it...heheheh

yes...aman is in love ...n yas knew it...but aarti had to know it..right...she always has her way out..afterall she is JKR

i am glad u loved that light scene...hehehehe

yeah...priya has created a shell around herself so that no can can again hurt her...

even i am proud of aarti and aman and so is yash...heheheh

maha...i always wanted to see an emotional dance of yash and aarti..n i thought this was a perfect timing to use it...i had not planned it...it just popped up in my mind when i was writing this part

i am so glad that  could make the last part as effective as i had thought...i am so sorry i made u cry...n i am happy that u liked it...

yeah u r right...it is really horrible for aarti to see her parents dieing in front of her eyes at a tender age of 5...its very painful for her

thank u so much for reading and commenting...wil try updating soon

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

This is a very emotional update love every scene/word of it Heart

thank u so much for appreciatting

thank u so much for reading and commenting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

superb part

thank you so much for reading and commenting

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi my special Hugto you for 'friendship day' and for creating a 'WOW' factor in your story telling.  I think the deeper you go into past,  the deeper or more interesting the past get. And I think that's the job of a writer. The past became the hero of this chapter and 'picture abhi baki hai merey dost'...Right Charmi !

People can make the most gains for themselves at the cost of others weakness...and that we saw in form of Raj. Was happy to see Priya not allowing him to take advantage and let her action speak  louder in form of slap. The convo between Aakash- Priya ...heard by Arti and how Aman nd Arti are going to help the situation will be interesting to see how u unfold ...and yes with Yash behind doing his bit by getting to know about his wife's past was a sweet move.

Phalguni Ma's way of explanation to Arti in the temple and how her dad explains of her Ma  turning into a star was a fab one. The Gift in form of  diary  which should be read only after Arti reaches the age 10 was very touching and here you again reminded me of Karan Johar.

The hospital scene were Arti loses her Ma and then her Pa is extremely emotional and am waiting to see how she grows as a person and deals with the outside world.

Charmi...seriously ...throwing light into Arti's past is quite interesting and UNIQUE. Loved it for being diffferent. Detailing is excellent.  Will b waiting for your pm.  Good job!

chitra...chitra...loved ur comment so much...a hug to u too...

thank u so much for appreciating my work...reading everyones comment always bring a big smile on my face...

raj is a jerk...u r right..he is a kind of a person who loves taking advantage of different peeople...especially their weaknesss...but this time..priya didnot allow him...as u said by giving him a tight slap...

as now aarti knows the real truth of priya's life...she wants to help priya...n now as yash also knows..he will indirectly and directly help her with this...just wait and watch

the last scene is really emotional...i did cry while writing this scene...n i m glad that i got a response which i had epected...thank u so mcuh for liking my work...n supporting me throughout

its really painful for aarti to lose her parents in front of her eyes..at a tender age of 5...especially when she is not prepared..but its destiny thats playing with her...

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

awesome update dear

thanx fr d pm

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

nice

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetkimeet

Hey dear awesome superb update fabulas love to emotional the past was really heart touching ur fab writer dear you always make me run out of words for ur update ...it wowwwee update love but i did cry in this update my cute baby arti awww ...but her past is to much heart touching ...losing parents ...was big thing at very young age ...I hope also yash come to now soon about priya and all the secreta ...I hope that prashat friend don't creat any misunderstanding ...wait for more update and looking forward to see if priya and arti talks or yash will talk to priya ...to many thought comeing in mind right now ...please soon dear it was awesome superb duper hit update with all emotional ...and wishing u happy friendship day ...big hug to u ...thanks been lovely friend dear

loved ur comment sadhna...was waiting for ur comment..eagerly

i am so sorry that i made u cry..it was unintensional..but seriously i m very happy getting the response...its the way i wanted
u r right...its really difficult for aarti to face the death of her parents in front of her eyes at such a tender age...

all ur questions will be answered as the story progresses

thank you so much for reading and commenting..

will try updating soon
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

Oh wow Charmi wonderful updateThumbs UpAlthough it had me in tears I enjoyed it very much.anyways so anxious to know this secret I hope both yash and myself finds it out soon.love the friendship both aarti and Aman share .
Waiting on the next update anxiouslyDay Dreaming

loved ur comment ns...

i am so glad that u loved my update...every question of urs will be answered soon

wil try updating soon

Go to top